I'm with Osso, there's no way to tell what the issue is.
That said - something I apply to may own life:
- if I have conflict with just one person, it may just be a personality clash
- if I have conflict with two people, well it may still just be personality clashes (coincidences do happen)
- if I have conflict with three people...and especially if those 3 people aren't engaged in conflict with anyone else...then it's likely time I start looking at the common denominator (myself), and how I am contributing to the conflict.
That doesn't mean I take blame...it means exactly what I said:
- I will review how am I contributing to the conflict (using the below questions)
- what is it that I am trying to communicate
- how effectively do I think I am communicating what I need to communicate
- what is the perspective of the other person (and can I empathise in any way with that perspective)?
- how is what I am saying / doing, affecting the other party in this conflict?
- is their reaction understandable & reasonable?
- do I need to deal with (each aspect of) this conflict in the way I am currently dealing with it?
- is there an improved way I can deal with this conflict?
From that, I may decide to take another path in my dealings with those people I have conflict with.
I hope it helps.