Where Are All The W.M.D.s?

PDiddie

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 09:04 am
404 WMD Not Found
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 09:11 am
PDid, Your link didn't work for me. ;( c.i.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 09:31 am
PDiddie -- Once again I've taken one of your links and emailed it to everyone I know!! CI -- are you sure it didn't work? Try again, make no assumption...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 09:41 am
This is the message I'm getting; "These Weapons of Mass Destruction cannot be displayed." c.i.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 09:42 am
Oh, I get it now! Wink c.i.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 09:43 am
Slow on the uptake. Been my life's curse. Wink_ c.i.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 09:45 am
[size=7]must...not.....comment....must....resist.....[/size]
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 09:48 am
Montana wrote:
Frank
I love your new avatar ;-)

Thanks.

I was practicing -- to see if I could do it. I hope to put a picture of my mug up there soon.

The current one is of my arm -- and the resizing and compressing makes it look much more muscular than it is. But don't tell anyone.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 09:53 am
Frank, That's an awfully long finger on your arm. Wink c.i.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 09:54 am
At least the author doesn't beat around the bush...

Quote:
Oil me this and oil me that? Speculation to why the U.S. launched the war against Iraq has always been one for economic reasons. Only those that share the same faith base as the President ever believed that the war was about liberation and "just the right thing". A more feasible explanation by those more skeptical might argue that the relationship between the Bush cabinet and oil is a more likely to culprit. Enter this month's conspiracy theory file about trading oil for Euro dollars.

Since 1901, when drillers opened up the first arteries in the Texas oil fields the oil industry sold their barrels of Texas Tea for the U.S. dollar, and it still stands today. Whether oil is purchased in Alaska, Norway or Saudi Arabia, oil is paid for with the U.S. Dollar. Because the standard currency to purchase oil is the U.S. dollars, other countries must acquire the greenback from the U.S. Reserve if they want to buy oil. Thus comes the name; United States Reserve. With the purchase of every barrel of oil the U.S. Reserve prints out and allocates this money to the purchasing country in question. So all oil is bought with U.S. dollars. This practice of dollars for oil is what is used to reflate the U.S. inflation and prevents the largest deficit in the world from collapsing in on it self.

One day in the year of our loud 2000, Iraq decides that it no longer wants to sell it's oil using the currency of it's enemy, the U.S. and decides to change the standard to Euro dollars and the heck with everyone. After all, why would they want to help contribute to the economy of its oppressors? At the time the Euro was around 82 cents and the rest of the world named the Iraqi leader as a crackpot that cut off his nose to spite his face. As the Euro was 82 cents to the U.S. dollar, Iraq would lose millions. But Iraq had other ideas in mind.

The Euro on today's market is somewhere around 1.17 to the U.S. one dollar, jumping a giant leap forward surpassing the U.S. and many people claim it is attributed to Iraq's oil for Euro. This is bad news for America as the U.S. economy began taking a dive at precisely the same time frame and hasn't gotten better since. Iran, another hater of America was now grumbling the same song, "Why are we supporting the economy of people we pray to Ali to kill?" They too began making sounds of changing to Euro Dollars.

I will take a brief pause here to allow you to digest what we've concluded so far and allow myself a short break…Okay we're back. Let's sum up:

All oil purchases in the world are tied to the U.S. dollar.
Iraq switched to the Euro dollar causing it to jump at a record rate. So if any countries want to buy oil from Iraq, they must first reserve money from the Euro reserve. This is good for the European Market bad for ours.
Other counties might want to use Euro dollars to sell their oil that might collapses the fragile U.S. economy.
Bush attacks, France and Germany resist, (France and Germany use the Euro dollar.)
The war is over with Iraq back on U.S. dollars.
That is the short and round of it. If you require more detail you will have to search the Internet using the key words: Euro dollars for oil or Enron's holy war or if you are in the Britain try, Pounding Iraq for pounds.

Disclaimer: The Conspiracy Theory files are based from stories and articles harvested from the Internet and like real news have to basis for truth of substance. Like the article above, the theories and suppositions on this website are compiled from the fears and paranoia of others and are presented to you as entertainment only. I do not sympathize with any alien government, religion or organization that may take cheap shots at my government, political or its religious leaders no matter how ridiculous they are. I further will retract any article on this site at the first sign or retaliations or suspicious looking vehicles hanging about the front of my house and or neighborhood.

If you would like to send in your own conspiracy theory, please do so as anonymously as possible for your own protection as I will turn you over to the authorities at the first sign of any suspicious looking vehicles hanging about the front of my house and or neighborhood.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 10:33 am
I for one don't believe it was simply "for oil". It was to secure American domination of the region (which has a whole bunch of oil, incidentally). But its seems the plan is to make every sector of the globe safe for American interests.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 10:34 am
I would only make the emendation "safe for certain, specific American interests."
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 10:39 am
That's for dang sure! c.i.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 10:40 am
Frank Apisa wrote:
Montana wrote:
Frank
I love your new avatar ;-)

Thanks.

I was practicing -- to see if I could do it. I hope to put a picture of my mug up there soon.

The current one is of my arm -- and the resizing and compressing makes it look much more muscular than it is. But don't tell anyone.

I didn't realize that was you. Very nice if I do say so myself. Love those big hands. You know what they say about men with big hands.... Oh, um, never mind Twisted Evil
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 10:46 am
eeeewwwww!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 10:53 am
Hey McGentrix
You don't wanna mess with me when I'm flirting!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 11:37 am
I have small hands, and it can go to place men have not gone before...... What a dreamer, heh? c.i.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 11:42 am
Exclamation CICERONE Exclamation
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 11:45 am
American interests as defined by the current administration.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 12:50 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
I have small hands, and it can go to place men have not gone before...... What a dreamer, heh? c.i.

Oh, I can certainly imagine CI ;-)
0 Replies