she got mad after found out i have a wife

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2023 03:33 pm
There was a girl i met online i was chatting with for a while, she knew me as a single parent with a kid, but recently she asked again and I said i have a wife and she started to threaten me after that as you can see in here
https://imgur.com/a/j5tYTFG

What does it mean when she said that i made her feel stupid and that i dont realize the magnitude and have no remorse?

jespah

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2023 06:26 pm
Well, well, well, if it isn't the consequences of your own actions!
Aaron Skidmore

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2023 07:22 pm
@jespah,
what do you mean?
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2023 07:26 pm
@Aaron Skidmore,
Have we learned nothing from the sins of father or grandfather?

Aaron Skidmore

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2023 07:33 pm
@PoliteMight,
Chatting with girls online cant be cheating because im not actually going out with her or having sex. can it? and also its not a crime. is it?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2023 12:55 am
@Aaron Skidmore,
You were leading her on, and that's not right regardless of how much moral gymnastics you perform

Adultery isn't a crime, but that doesn't make it morally right.
Aaron Skidmore

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2023 01:32 am
@izzythepush,
So is this a big of a magnitude? Should I have remorse for it?

I thought she has my wifes details like her phone number, email, etc that she will contact her as she said, but she was lying. She didnt have anything.

Why would she gamble on that and lied to me when she didnt have anything and made empty threats?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2023 01:39 am
@Aaron Skidmore,
You're not behaving like a decent human being, you're being deceptive.

I'm not telling you what you "should" be feeling, it's down to you whether you develop as a human being or stay in a state of emotional neoteny.

Although you could benefit from understanding the differences between ethics and jurisprudence.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2023 01:43 am
Being a single father and bringing up kids on your own is no walk in the park and I resent it when people lie about themselves so they can sound more like me.

Let's face it, someone as self centred and narcissistic as yourself would never be able to bring up a child on your own.
Aaron Skidmore

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2023 01:50 am
@izzythepush,
Maybe i have a "void" in me and doing these things "meeting girls online" to fulfill my void even though I am married? Because i think this is the case. That i have a void I need to fulfill.

I think you are happy with your life as is because you dont have any void inside you to fulfill.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2023 02:00 am
@Aaron Skidmore,
I am a single father.

My youngest was four when my wife died.

Stop using grandiose terms to mitigate your destructive behaviour.

There's no void, you're just selfish and attention seeking.
Aaron Skidmore

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2023 02:05 am
@izzythepush,
That girl has my nude pics. She tried to use it against me to extort money out of me when I told her that I have a wife, which she failed. I blocked her without sending her any penny. This is a crime isnt it? to extort money?

I am 39 and she is 24.
Aaron Skidmore

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2023 02:13 am
@izzythepush,
She said if my wife would be so thrilled if she knows that I have a side piece. Later on I found out she didnt have any information to tell my wife anything.

I felt sorry for her that she was so desperate to get money out of me and had to resort to bluffing/lying.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2023 02:17 am
@Aaron Skidmore,
Sending nude pics of yourself is hardly innocent behaviour.

You're the one who started this thread, not her.

Your behaviour is the only thing you can change.

Why not tell your wife?

I'm sure she'll think agree that you're innocent and blameless.

And if you believe you're the victim of extortion you can always go to the police.

Aaron Skidmore

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2023 02:23 am
@izzythepush,
of course i reported her because it was a criminal act of her.

of course i wont tell my wife.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2023 02:30 am
@Aaron Skidmore,
You won't tell your wife?

But you've done nothing wrong. It's not criminal is it?

What you've done is immoral, and I'm sure your wife would view it as cheating, as she probably doesn't have such a loose interpretation of the wedding vows.

There are people who argue that having sex with a prostitute doesn't count as cheating because there's no emotional attachment.

And such people, like you, go through all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify their behaviour.
Aaron Skidmore

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2023 02:35 am
@izzythepush,
I would blame my parents for having such behavior....for my conservative upbringing.

Now I am just trying to fulfill all those years that i missed.

My act wasn't criminal but her act was.

My wife would see it as cheating because she wouldnt understand me.

At least I am not actually having sex with anyone.
Aaron Skidmore

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2023 02:45 am
@izzythepush,
I am just trying to fulfill all those years that i missed, when i was single.

Its my parents fault that i am like this now.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2023 08:21 am
@Aaron Skidmore,
You could try taking responsibility for your own actions.
Aaron Skidmore

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2023 08:34 am
@izzythepush,
when i was single i knew people who were having sex with lots of girls, they were going to parties, night clubs, etc. and i wasnt doing any of that. Now i regret it. Now i am so angry and therefore trying to make up for it.