Double standard: Whiny guy!

Thu 6 Apr, 2023 06:58 am
I listen to an internet radio station everyday and they have a couple of guys who do a morning show. They use to be on conventional radio but decided to take their show solely to the internet. They were discussing a story this morning of a guy and girl who were watching TV one night eating a pizza. Apparently there were a few slices left and she got hungry again but didn't want to eat a whole slice of pizza so she went and just ate the toppings off the remaining slices. When the guy discovered it he got angry with her for doing that because he was planning on taking the leftover pizza to lunch the next day. She apparently called him whiny for the way he reacted. The two radio yahoos said that he was being a little baby and shouldn't be upset over something like that. He shouldn't have opened his mouth about it. But then they said that had the situation been reversed and he ate the toppings off the remaining slices and she got mad because she was planning on taking the slices to work the next day she would be well within her rights to get mad at him.

I'm sorry but women want equality but as long as it benefits them and then my issue was with the two radio guys who called the guy a baby for getting mad over pizza slices. She did what she did but can't handle the backlash from it. My wife cooked a really good sausage and cabbage dish for dinner the other night and there was some leftovers. Let's say she didn't want another full plate but she went in and just picked the sausage out of the pot just leaving the cabbage and other veggies behind. Yeah, I'm gonna be pissed too.

Your thoughts?

cherrie

Thu 6 Apr, 2023 05:26 pm
@Barry2021,
Barry2021 wrote:

My wife cooked a really good sausage and cabbage dish for dinner the other night ...

You've shocked me Barry. Your wife actually did something right? That has to be a first.

And sadly, that's probably the first nice thing you've ever said about her.
The Anointed

Thu 6 Apr, 2023 06:14 pm
@cherrie,
You've shocked me cherrie, is it only because Barry is a male, that you judge him so severely, without having a clue as to his true relationship with his wife, or do you sit in judgement on all people Male man and Female man?
0 Replies

Mame

Thu 6 Apr, 2023 06:50 pm
@cherrie,
I was surprised when I read that, too (lol). But I guess he comes to vent, which a lot of us do. He's still with her after all these (annoying) years and he did say he loved her (?), but it was really nice to read him say something complimentary about her.

Re the pizza - I would have just cut a bit off a slice, not taken all the toppings off - I can't imagine anyone doing that or why they would.
The Anointed

Thu 6 Apr, 2023 07:11 pm
@Mame,
So Mame, you don't reckon that eating the topping off the remaining slice of pizza was the correct thing to do. Would you also have been annoyed if you were saving that remaining slice for after's only to find that a companion had eaten the topping leaving only the base for you?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 7 Apr, 2023 01:24 am
@Mame,
I can't imagine anybody getting upset about how another couple eats its pizza.

Some of us have lives of our own.

Unlike mr misogynist attacking all the women here because he's desperate to be noticed.
0 Replies