Did you know--Conservative men doubt their masculinity?

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 08:23 am
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
I actually don't know that much about it... just one of the many advantages of being married.

Yes ... I'm actually remembering my "pre-marriage" experience.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 09:11 am
Harumph!
Harumph!

You people really know how to screw up my thread. I post a serious topic in all earnestness and look at what's happened.

What is it about A2Kers? They always turn everything into a pissing match about politics or religion.

Sheeeesh! Bunch of weenie roasters!

BBB :wink: Laughing :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 03:53 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
If all men were created equal then how come they make different size condoms?

Just a marketing ploy. Label two condom packages small and magnum. Guess which one is going to sell. Then raise the price of the Magnum box and increase your profits without changing a thing. Just a simple marketing ploy.

<sorry to be the bearer of bad news Tico :wink: >

Actually, truth be told .... I can't get regular size on easily, and they're extremely tight when I do. Magnums fit much, much better.

< sorry to be the bearer of bad new, JP. :wink: >

Wonder how long will this thread will remain in "Politics"? Laughing

They're supposed to go on your WIENIE, Tico - not your HEAD!

Bloody man's gonna cut off the blood supply to his wienie doing that.....
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 04:17 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
I don't know about you guys, but "Magnums" work fine for me.
Oh Yea, Well I use "Extreme sport Mega-Magnums". Their logo is " right for the left, Wrong for the right".
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 05:07 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
I actually don't know that much about it... just one of the many advantages of being married.

I'm married and still have to roll one on. In the very near future (2 weeks at most) I will be firing blanks. Woo Hoo!!!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 05:33 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
jpinMilwaukee wrote:

I'm married and still have to roll one on. In the very near future (2 weeks at most) I will be firing blanks. Woo Hoo!!!

Well, an early welcome to the club of the snipped and unwrapped. http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/happy/icon_beer.gif
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 12:02 am
nimh wrote:
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
This whole thread was designed to attack people. Just another "We're better than you" and this is why topic.

Did anyone actually read the article? The writer goes on and on about how he hates the research, doesnt he?

So wait. Someone does a weak-sounding research that purports to show conservatives act out of insecure masculinity. Someone else writes a rant against this research. BBB makes that rant into a new thread. The thread is thus obviously just designed to attack conservatives?

<scratches head> I'm confused.

I swear I think sometimes people only read the name of the author and the title of his/her piece and respond solely on the basis of that, in agreement or disagreement...

Perhaps an unfortunate result of BBB's penchant for cut and paste.

How many of us (mea culpa) looked to her thread title and merely scanned the cut and pasted article?

In fact, I still have not read the cut and paste in detail.

Relevant to the threads that question whether or not this cut and paste obsessiveness is a problem --- How many people actually read the unending cut and pastes of BBB?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 12:07 am
How many people read your lame retorts? Well, occasionally I admit to reading some of them but, then, everyone is entitled to some mistakes.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 12:15 am
Lightwizard wrote:
How many people read your lame retorts? Well, occasionally I admit to reading some of them but, then, everyone is entitled to some mistakes.

You make quite a few mistakes then.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 08:40 am
Yeah, sure, Finn -- I'm shamelessly stalking you. You are really a crack up.
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 08:53 am
Lightwizard wrote:

Sometimes I mess up if I am not logged on and am not alerted by that awful avatar. Otherwise, I usually scroll past.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 09:00 am
I also scroll past the majority of diatribes when I check into the political threads. Some just like to pump up their pride by imagining that everyone actually reads all their ravings.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 07:34 pm
Who has bigger weenies. That is what will end the war
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 10:39 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
jpinMilwaukee wrote:

Proud to know you Baldy...
I say we give the biggest d*ck award to the man anxious to have a scalpal dragged down it.
<applause>

You have my respect.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 10:58 pm
On topic post, re whether conservative men doubt their masculinity, or whatever it was,

no.

spoken by nonconservative woman who has paid attention over many years.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 11:09 pm
On now reading the first several pages, I give up, I'll just let my recent post rest and slink off.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 05:17 pm
Bigger weenies. We got'um.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 06:43 pm
Amigo wrote:
Bigger weenies. We got'um.

You been conducting some sort of informal study?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 06:50 pm
I'm spreading propaganda. From the waist down.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 06:52 pm
Well, I suppose everyone needs a hobby ....
0 Replies