Wife Cheated

Wed 25 Jan, 2023 07:21 pm
So, it is a huge list of discretion that are off the list however, I am here to say that if you are the girl you should enjoy our time and I don't even really care about that right now.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,627 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by Mrknowspeople
PoliteMight
  Selected Answer

Wed 1 Feb, 2023 02:32 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
If you love your wife, then you have to understand that marriage is a business. So is relationships. Like how a boyfriend girlfriend thing does not really count. You could be associated with whoever, etc.

In this business, just make it clear "you had yours and I will mine". That is it. Or have her do something she would not normally do, like something XXX, or maybe a chore, or task or whatever it might be.

You have couples like this. They are together, but they have random sex with random people. They might hint at it but they never ever be honest about it.

IDK group sex? Swinging? have her watch. IDK what would be the terms of the actions.

Why be a cry-baby and go through a messy separation/divorce bs. In fact you could just make her sign a special agreement that state "I violate the marriage via _____ and given my husband permission ________.

Mrknowspeople

Thu 16 Feb, 2023 03:28 am
@PoliteMight,
PoliteMight wrote:

If you love your wife, then you have to understand that marriage is a business. So is relationships. Like how a boyfriend girlfriend thing does not really count. You could be associated with whoever, etc.

In this business, just make it clear "you had yours and I will mine". That is it. Or have her do something she would not normally do, like something XXX, or maybe a chore, or task or whatever it might be.

You have couples like this. They are together, but they have random sex with random people. They might hint at it but they never ever be honest about it.

I love my wife so I can say you have never seen the level of violence I would I put down. But only if a child was not present. And only if it were planetary.

0 Replies