What secrets to keep from my boyfriend?

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2022 08:33 pm
Well my boyfriend and I had our first long distance relationship (2 hours away) because I have to move for college and things have not been getting well in the communication department. He hardly calls me and he's always losing or breaking his phone. He's never had to call me so much coz we live next door each other now its been hard and we've been fighting about it. When we together we good coz the only thing we argue about is communicating when I'm not with him. I started getting lonely a few months in coz I couldn't speak to him whenever I wanted coz he's never available. I started talking to this guy (just talking) been 3 months now I know he likes me but I turned him down and didn't give him any hope that things would ever change (I even said me and my boyfriend are thinking marriage just to kill any flickers) and we still talking. He would sometimes drive me home after long hours of practice (we play tennis together) when the bus would leave me, we would talk before he drops me off and listen to music, sometimes we chat via social media, we don't chat every day, just from time to time but when I'm not around the area we don't chat not because I told him not to call when I'm not around but we just have nothing to talk about anymore when I come back we carry on like normal. I deleted our convo not because there was something suspicious but because I just didn't want to have to explain it and for him to tell me to not talk to him anymore coz if I don't talk to him who am I gonna talk to, my female friends go on bestie dates as groups and I don't feel included coz they tell me about it but don't let me know when they going till I see them posting pics (mayby they know I don't have the money to go with them) , I can't talk to my bf coz I can never reach him and I don't get angry for long so it won't have that effect when I talk to him a week later when he decides to call and I'd forgotten about it already. I want to ask am I being disloyal to my boyfriend for talking to him and if I am should I tell my boyfriend about it? (I already told him I don't like what's going on with us and he's making me feel lonely and he's acting single coz what girl is OK with not talking to her boyfriend for days on end, he tells me he's sorry and that he doesn't do it on purpose and he loves me, I believe him but still, there's only so much a human can take) help should I do.

Mame

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2022 09:02 pm
@Noluthando ,
First of all, have you ever heard of paragraph returns and complete sentences? That was hard to read with all those damn commas.

I don't have any advice because I don't know the two of you. It doesn't sound like he's listening to you, though. Maybe meet some new girlfriends who will invite you out? I would give this tennis friend a wide berth.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2022 08:32 am
Broken trust, broken relationship. Time to cut bait and change hunting ground.
0 Replies

lolly1

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2022 03:28 pm
@Noluthando ,
Sounds to me like the relationship isn't what it used to be.
Some people class talking to other boys as cheating, others don't, either way it's dishonest and I'd say disloyal. My advice would be to either come clean with your boyfriend, break up with your boyfriend, or drop new guy.
Side note your besties aren't your besties if they do that. That's actually so mean.
I hope this helps, u deserve happiness
0 Replies

lolly1

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2022 03:29 pm
@Mame,
Same my brain had a seizure reading it
0 Replies