Did I hurt her feelings? I was just being honest.

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2016 08:53 pm
've known my friend for a year. We were FWB but she called it off after 3 months. Months later, I called her. We got to talking and she explained why she called it off. She wanted more than FWB. I asked her out but then I stood her up because it felt weird that we were once FWB and going out on a date. It was wrong and I apologized. She asked if I would like to still go out and I declined. We still stayed friends and slept with each other on and off. This one particular time I was comforting her due to a friend that she was upset about. They were having severe mental issues. One thing lead to another and we had sex. The condom broke and she was not on birth control. It was 4 am but I freaked out and asked her to come with me to buy her the morning after pill. She was tired but I still asked her to go. My card wouldn't work and she was broke because of car issues. I got angry and frustrated. I mentioned that I wasn't ready for children and didn't want any. I told her she wasn't ready either since she has a great career. She was quiet the entire drive back, said she'd find a way to get the morning after pill and left my home abruptly. She bought it. I sent her a text apologizing for things being awkward. I also told her that it isn't that I don't want kids with HER, I just don't want kids. She said she didn't take it personally and she was fine. She hasn't sent a text since. I think she's upset though. Was what I said bad? I really like her. I didn't mean to hurt her.

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2016 09:09 pm
@fifteenseconds,
Best to let this girl go. Since she has let you go.

Seems like she now knows on where you stand on everything - from wanting her for sex only, not wanting a commitment that could lead to anything, and that you do not want children.

It's over bubbie.
fifteenseconds

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 01:12 am
@PUNKEY,
Geez, was I really that bad? We're both pretty truthful. I thought she'd be ok with this.
CoastalRat

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:18 am
@fifteenseconds,
Quote:
I told her she wasn't ready either since she has a great career.
I can't get over the nerve of you telling her what she is or isn't ready for.

I think she simply has decided that the whole FWB thing isn't doing it for her. Maybe she wanted more and when you freaked out about not wanting kids and go angry with her about it she decided that it is time to move on.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 01:50 pm
@fifteenseconds,
fifteenseconds wrote:

Geez, was I really that bad? We're both pretty truthful. I thought she'd be ok with this.

You really were that bad.
0 Replies

kumaramit

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 05:22 am
@fifteenseconds,
Don't worry dude any how your problem was solved . If u meet her in future apology to her and let her understand once again that you don't want to do something like that .
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 03:30 pm
@fifteenseconds,
- you freaked out over something that wasn't her fault...after having sex with her
- you then bullied her, for something that wasn't her fault... after having sex with her
- you then got angry with her for something that wasn't her fault...after having sex with her
- you then started lecturing her for something that wasn't her fault...after having sex with her

- throughout this whole episode, there was no thought whatsoever for her (think about it).

The final part of this whole episode, mentioning her career, was pure manipulation. You didn't actually care about her career in that moment it was just something said by you to strengthen your case.

Yes, you really were that bad.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Likely you are good in many other ways - we all have our strengths and weaknesses. That said - Put yourself in her shoes (like truly). Own up to your part in this display.
0 Replies

clueless7321

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2016 08:01 pm
@fifteenseconds,
The FWB thing became all to real for her. She wants more. Enjoy the memories but it is time to move on.
0 Replies