Cutting Costs

Sun 20 Nov, 2022 11:55 pm
I wonder why my wife doesn't take a hint. She wants me to have sex with her by coming to bed with her but I want to stay downstairs and hit it in the middle of the night like I was 18. It is sad to have so much time until the end and to have her quit so early...it drives me angry

View best answer, chosen by Mrknowspeople
jespah

Mon 21 Nov, 2022 05:17 am
@Mrknowspeople,
Maybe you should take a hint and realize she's not 18 anymore and needs to sleep
Mame

Mon 21 Nov, 2022 07:11 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
You're lucky she still wants you. Why not change it up once in a while? Or pretend it's the middle of the night?
Mrknowspeople

Sat 3 Dec, 2022 06:18 am
@jespah,
Jespah,
Thank you for your feedback but it is not relevant given your position. If you were not encouraged to respond somebody else would have. They would use your name as they were seeking to hook an "HS" to the sixth letter. I do not know why you waste time.

Given your response of 18 years old...blah, blah...maybe the hint should be yours to take. My name is 13 letters long and it is 19 in total if I include your count.

Regardless,
Mark 510/65000

Getting what I need vs what I want you will eventually learn.
Mrknowspeople

Sat 3 Dec, 2022 06:21 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

You're lucky she still wants you. Why not change it up once in a while? Or pretend it's the middle of the night?

How would I change it up? Pretend it is the middle of the night is not relevant and a stupid use...if there wasn't the use of the deploy magic.

Lucky? Luck is only good when or if it applies. So yes I am the only lucky person.
jespah

Sat 3 Dec, 2022 08:19 am
@Mrknowspeople,
Looks like you got the good stuff from your supplier again.
Mame
  Selected Answer

Sat 3 Dec, 2022 01:22 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
I can't believe she sleeps with you at any time.
Mrknowspeople

Sat 3 Dec, 2022 05:13 pm
@jespah,
Jespah, no, sorry, the correct answer was "I can not believe sleep gets accomplished at all when you lay together." Please, stop using the cut-throat suppliers of prostitution. Low baller pimps treat their employees poorly and exposure us all to more potential for judgement.
Mrknowspeople

Sat 3 Dec, 2022 05:18 pm
@Mame,
You're right, I should approach the issue with compassion and understanding that I must be using her desire for me as proof she is not worth it. Ah, yes, when I make the adjustment it changes my view and she is the girl I once loved. Thank you.
0 Replies

jespah

Sat 3 Dec, 2022 06:36 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
You seem nice.
CalamityJane

Sat 3 Dec, 2022 09:34 pm
@jespah,
He's a lunatic.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 3 Dec, 2022 10:20 pm
@jespah,
Bet that scares him straight.
jespah

Sun 4 Dec, 2022 07:24 am
@CalamityJane,
Eh, he wants attention, like so many do.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Mon 19 Dec, 2022 03:03 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Straight or fear it is all the same there.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Mon 19 Dec, 2022 03:06 am
@CalamityJane,
Where do they keep you? In a box under 1954?
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Mon 19 Dec, 2022 03:07 am
@jespah,
Oh, I am the sweetest there is.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Mon 19 Dec, 2022 03:09 am
@Mame,
You know she wouldn't as she would stare at my face all nice.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Fri 27 Jan, 2023 04:31 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

You seem nice.

Let me see, you were the one who said you can't believe she does this or that with me but with you have misled like a parent. Spa is like a reference to the spa? Or, is it that you call your paw for hanus crimes of Half Pint Technology? HPT you should change your name.
jespah wrote:

You seem nice.

You the type to take Desember off? Not Coo.
jespah wrote:

You Suck!

What does that even mean?
jespah wrote:

YSN

You are the intellectual uninterested aren't you. So you have use YS and N for hostile "." you slammed down like a chimp. YON is what you could use or NOY. Both are hostile question and answering. But you are a witness?

I think you might say somebody was playing Adolf Hitler and based on my usage of a word you call the bomb.
jespah

Fri 27 Jan, 2023 07:08 am
@Mrknowspeople,
Oooh, fake quotes. So. Edgy.
0 Replies