0

Cutting Costs

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2022 11:55 pm
I wonder why my wife doesn't take a hint. She wants me to have sex with her by coming to bed with her but I want to stay downstairs and hit it in the middle of the night like I was 18. It is sad to have so much time until the end and to have her quit so early...it drives me angry

View best answer, chosen by Mrknowspeople

7  
Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2022 05:17 am
@Mrknowspeople,
Maybe you should take a hint and realize she's not 18 anymore and needs to sleep
Mame

3  
Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2022 07:11 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
You're lucky she still wants you. Why not change it up once in a while? Or pretend it's the middle of the night?
Mrknowspeople

-2  
Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2022 06:18 am
@jespah,
Jespah,
Thank you for your feedback but it is not relevant given your position. If you were not encouraged to respond somebody else would have. They would use your name as they were seeking to hook an "HS" to the sixth letter. I do not know why you waste time.

Given your response of 18 years old...blah, blah...maybe the hint should be yours to take. My name is 13 letters long and it is 19 in total if I include your count.

Regardless,
Mark 510/65000

Getting what I need vs what I want you will eventually learn.
Mrknowspeople

-2  
Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2022 06:21 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

How would I change it up? Pretend it is the middle of the night is not relevant and a stupid use...if there wasn't the use of the deploy magic.

Lucky? Luck is only good when or if it applies. So yes I am the only lucky person.

2  
Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2022 08:19 am
@Mrknowspeople,
Looks like you got the good stuff from your supplier again.
Mame
  Selected Answer

4  
Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2022 01:22 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
I can't believe she sleeps with you at any time.
Mrknowspeople

-1  
Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2022 05:13 pm
@jespah,
Jespah, no, sorry, the correct answer was "I can not believe sleep gets accomplished at all when you lay together." Please, stop using the cut-throat suppliers of prostitution. Low baller pimps treat their employees poorly and exposure us all to more potential for judgement.
Mrknowspeople

-1  
Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2022 05:18 pm
@Mame,
You're right, I should approach the issue with compassion and understanding that I must be using her desire for me as proof she is not worth it. Ah, yes, when I make the adjustment it changes my view and she is the girl I once loved. Thank you.

3  
Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2022 06:36 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
You seem nice.
CalamityJane

3  
Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2022 09:34 pm
@jespah,
He's a lunatic.
bobsal u1553115

1  
Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2022 10:20 pm
@jespah,
Bet that scares him straight.

2  
Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2022 07:24 am
@CalamityJane,
Eh, he wants attention, like so many do.