Saff Vs. Womankind Part II...

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 01:59 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:

Well great, last weekend i went out with a vandetta on my shoulders because of the blasting i got from the old dinosaures dumping on me so i used that as a reason to just be a male whore and seduce the ladys because of the grudge. :

He still thinks I'm old. *sigh* I guess it's the fact that he can't keep his mouth closed long enough to hear anyone but himself.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:00 pm
Oh yeah! That's totally obvious!
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:01 pm
Montana wrote:
Hey, can you say "LOSER"?
May be but i sure do like it when females like you piss me off so i can go out and dont feel bad about hitting it and quiteing it it use to make me feel bad but when you act lilke that it gives me the fuel to use and kick to the curb, cause to me its you. and i just love to make them crave that loving thing and then crush them. thank you for makeing me not feel guilt keep it up. Twisted Evil Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Hey, shut it dino. Shocked :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

waaahhh
wwaaahhhh
wwaaaahhhhh
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:02 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
Montana wrote:
May be but i sure do like it when females like you piss me off so i can go out and dont feel bad about hitting it and quiteing it it use to make me feel bad but when you act lilke that it gives me the fuel to use and kick to the curb, cause to me its you. and i just love to make them crave that loving thing and then crush them. thank you for makeing me not feel guilt keep it up. Twisted Evil Very Happy

You are so pathetic it's an understatement just to use the word pathetic on you. Whatever helps you sleep at night. To each his own. Whatever turns your crank.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:04 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
waaahhh
wwaaahhhh
wwaaaahhhhh
theres this group of girls that have been trying for a 4 some me and them i think just to get back at you ill take them on and dump them also. give me the power to not feel guilt. Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:04 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
Montana wrote:

Only a sick, twisted person would make this statement!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:10 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
waaahhh
wwaaahhhh
wwaaaahhhhh
theres this group of girls that have been trying for a 4 some me and them i think just to get back at you ill take them on and dump them also. give me the power to not feel guilt. Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil

Why in the world do you think that your sex life affects us at all? Screw all you want. As long as it isn't me.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:10 pm
ooh yeah.. girls wanna forsome with you.

oh yes
you da man.
You are so witty and so funny
holy ****. i think i have seen the light.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:13 pm
Montana wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:
Montana wrote:

no cause i was trying to be the nice guy and stop womanizing. because the last one she tried to comment sucide and i felt really bad about that i dogged her and kicked her to the curb, and i felt like i needed to repent for my male whore ways, just because i have a way with females dont give me the right to just use them, make them love me and then destroy their little hearts, bukt then i came here to get a little conversation and may be atone for my ways but all i got was bashing and that pissed me off, so iam back to my whoreis ways with a vengence. instead of bashing i should have been getting understanding of not wanting to be a womaniszer any more compassion for my woas so now i just got that feeling of getting even, to fill my womanizeing needs. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing
0 Replies

FreeDuck

JLLLLLL wrote:
Well great, last weekend i went out with a vandetta on my shoulders because of the blasting i got from the old dinosaures dumping on me so i used that as a reason to just be a male whore and seduce the ladys because of the grudge.

Oh, I just love vandetta. All that rich chocolaty ice cream and how you can slice it up like a cake. I can see how you would bring in the ladies with some of that on your shoulders.

http://comfort.com.cn/image/product/ice_cream_walls_c_7.gif
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Montana wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:
Montana wrote:

no cause i was trying to be the nice guy and stop womanizing. because the last one she tried to comment sucide and i felt really bad about that i dogged her and kicked her to the curb, and i felt like i needed to repent for my male whore ways, just because i have a way with females dont give me the right to just use them, make them love me and then destroy their little hearts, bukt then i came here to get a little conversation and may be atone for my ways but all i got was bashing and that pissed me off, so iam back to my whoreis ways with a vengence. instead of bashing i should have been getting understanding of not wanting to be a womaniszer any more compassion for my woas so now i just got that feeling of getting even, to fill my womanizeing needs. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Montana wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:
Montana wrote:

0 Replies

shewolfnm

only virgins make the claims like that.
First of all you would have to have some
pubic hair on your skinny little pre-pubescent body for any girl to find you attractive.
Secondly you better hope that little prick of yours stands out farther then your belly does....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:14 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
the last one she tried to comment sucide

if i saw you naked, i would too
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:15 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
Montana wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:
Montana wrote:

now iam late i got to meet freinds at the gym. thank you. Embarrassed
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:16 pm
late for after school band practice?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:20 pm
I just wanted to say thanks, JLLLL. I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time. Keep 'em coming.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:20 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:
Well great, last weekend i went out with a vandetta on my shoulders because of the blasting i got from the old dinosaures dumping on me so i used that as a reason to just be a male whore and seduce the ladys because of the grudge.

Oh, I just love vandetta. All that rich chocolaty ice cream and how you can slice it up like a cake. I can see how you would bring in the ladies with some of that on your shoulders.

http://comfort.com.cn/image/product/ice_cream_walls_c_7.gif

Shocked
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies