Saff Vs. Womankind Part II...

Montana

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:08 am
Saff wrote:
squinney wrote:
Yeah, I DO wonder what happened to him...

Gee, I wonder where he may have gone...

He posted here about his hate of women and then *Poof* he was gone...

Hmmm. I wonder if that's what we call a CLUE, Saff.

(Evil 666 laugh ensues for full 5 minutes)

don't try to scare/intimidate me. I did do psychology for a year - but it was full of girls I couldn't deal with that.

I'm pretty good with the head myself, Saff. Engarde!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:10 am
Craven is the only one here allowed to get by with making comments like that about woman folk.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3216&start=0

And he has been relegated to hamsterland!

Let this be fair warning to you, Saff!

We ARE EVIL! BRAHHAHAHAHA!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:10 am
Saff wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Saff wrote:
squinney wrote:
Yeah, I DO wonder what happened to him...

Gee, I wonder where he may have gone...

He posted here about his hate of women and then *Poof* he was gone...

Hmmm. I wonder if that's what we call a CLUE, Saff.

(Evil 666 laugh ensues for full 5 minutes)

don't try to scare/intimidate me. I did do psychology for a year - but it was full of girls I couldn't deal with that.

What was the doctor's final analysis?

This young man is a genius.

Ha!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:22 am
Saff wrote:
Montana wrote:
Well howdy and good morning there Saff :-D

You ask what good freedom is if it means being alone and this one is easy, so I'm going to answer it, ok.
It's simply because she has her freedom. I would much rather be alone and have my freedom, then to be trapped in a controlling relationship with no freedom.

Does this make sense to you, Saff?

Ah, who said anything about controlling. Its like this, its about trust and the point is i can't trust any female. From personal experiences. And if you don't trust someone you watch their every move, thinking I wounder what she is doing. Some will say this is an insecurity, that is a load of b.s. females are like monkey if you ask me don't let go of one branch until they get hold of another one.

Saff saff saff, you're not alone, man. I've been used and abused myself there, chumbly! I have been alone for going on 8 years now because of all the crap the men in my life have put me through and I have huge trust issues myself, but the difference is that I don't loath men like you do women and I certainly don't treat them with any disrespect. You wanna know why, Saff? Well, it's because you can't blame an entire gender for your stupid choices in partners. See if you were truly smart, my friend, you'd see that the problem is right there inside yourself and you have no one else to blame. Those ex's that burned you and me, were our choices, so we just need to make better choices next time around, wouldn't you say, eh?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:23 am
ZZZzzzzing..

ouch montana

High-5 dahhling! Good one. ;-)
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:25 am
Saff, I don't know if you're gay or not but the evidence certainly points that way.

And I think Montanas statement that she's pretty good with the head too says a lot. You seem to exhibit classic symptoms of professional jealousy. Laughing

For some reason this joke comes to mind.

Little boy in middle school comes home and announces to his family at dinner that he got laid today after school. The mother freaks out and the dad takes him upstairs where in private he throws his arm around him and gives him the attaboy.

Next day at home his dad call him aside and asks him if he got laid today as well, to which the young boy replies "Oh no dad, my ass is way to sore from yesterday"

Now what that has to do with you Saff, I have no idea, but it is a cute joke and I always like to share them with my friends. Very Happy
0 Replies

Saff

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:28 am
Montana wrote:
Saff wrote:
Montana wrote:
Well howdy and good morning there Saff :-D

You ask what good freedom is if it means being alone and this one is easy, so I'm going to answer it, ok.
It's simply because she has her freedom. I would much rather be alone and have my freedom, then to be trapped in a controlling relationship with no freedom.

Does this make sense to you, Saff?

Ah, who said anything about controlling. Its like this, its about trust and the point is i can't trust any female. From personal experiences. And if you don't trust someone you watch their every move, thinking I wounder what she is doing. Some will say this is an insecurity, that is a load of b.s. females are like monkey if you ask me don't let go of one branch until they get hold of another one.

Saff saff saff, you're not alone, man. I've been used and abused myself there, chumbly! I have been alone for going on 8 years now because of all the crap the men in my life have put me through and I have huge trust issues myself, but the difference is that I don't loath men like you do women and I certainly don't treat them with any disrespect. You wanna know why, Saff? Well, it's because you can't blame an entire gender for your stupid choices in partners. See if you were truly smart, my friend, you'd see that the problem is right there inside yourself and you have no one else to blame. Those ex's that burned you and me, were our choices, so we just need to make better choices next time around, wouldn't you say, eh?

Maybe you have a point.

Actually you do have a point, I've never taught of it that way.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:29 am
Now who's brilliant?

A WOMAN????
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:32 am
Saff wrote:
squinney wrote:
So, you could be negative about it, or just realize she has a big heart.

98% of Woman have bigger hearts than men.

Oh do they now?

I've yet to see.

females would never help me to study or help me with anything, but males would.

If I had lost my pencils, a female would never lend me one, but a male would. In fact, a female would be really petty towards me like "NO!" as if she can't have ME touch her horrid pencil... *sigh* How petty these stupid females are, eh?? If I needed help on a question, a female would almost never help me, but a male would.

Maybe these girls knew how much of a woman hating money gobber you are and said to themselves "this user is not getting his hands on my pencil"!
0 Replies

Saff

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:32 am
squinney wrote:
Now who's brilliant?

A WOMAN????

You don't need to rub-it in like.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:34 am
You know, woman are all about "fair." So, did you think about offering to let them touch YOUR pencil first?

Oh, wait, that might have been what scared them off.
0 Replies

Saff

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:35 am
squinney wrote:
You know, woman are all about "fair." So, did you think about offering to let them touch YOUR pencil first?

Oh, wait, that might have been what scared them off.

I had lost mine at the time.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:37 am
Thank you all for your very kind words. All even before I've had my first coffee of the day :-D

Saff, I'm glad I gave you some food for thought and if you remember what I said, you'll be a better person for it. I know I am ;-)
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:40 am
now about that head thing baby....
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:46 am
pretty good cruising to 6 pages in a couple hours
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:47 am
See Saff, sometimes in life, you simply have to take a step back and look at the world differently. I know it's hard when you're nursing a broken heart and have been taken advantage of, because you're thinking and feeling with your heart, which ends up controling your head.
Believe me, I didn't think much of men either, until I realized that the problem was with me, not them.
I settled for men that I knew were not good for me, simply so I wouldn't be alone and those were my lousy choices and I had absolutely no one to blame but myself.

It's amazing what you find inside yourself when you look deep enough.

I know my problem has always been insecurity, so maybe it's something you're feeling as well.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:48 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
now about that head thing baby....

Your place or mine? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Saff

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:50 am
Montana wrote:
See Saff, sometimes in life, you simply have to take a step back and look at the world differently. I know it's hard when you're nursing a broken heart and have been taken advantage of, because you're thinking and feeling with your heart, which ends up controling your head.
Believe me, I didn't think much of men either, until I realized that the problem was with me, not them.
I settled for men that I knew were not good for me, simply so I wouldn't be alone and those were my lousy choices and I had absolutely no one to blame but myself.

It's amazing what you find inside yourself when you look deep enough.

I know my problem has always been insecurity, so maybe it's something you're feeling as well.

Thinking about it, it was my fault to introduce her to my mate. I've learned lesson though. I'm done with messing around with girls - just going to get married - my mums been doing my head in about it so I might as well.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:52 am
Saff wrote:
squinney wrote:
Now who's brilliant?

A WOMAN????

You don't need to rub-it in like.

RUB RUB RUB
:wink:
0 Replies

shewolfnm