Saff Vs. Womankind Part II...

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:54 am
Don't settle. Don't ever settle. And it wasn't your fault she cheated on you. It was her decision and her's alone. Not all women are like that. I've never cheated on my husband and there are a lot of other women here who haven't either.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:57 am
Saff
Don't you feel better now that you got everything off your chest?

No, it's not your fault for introducing her to your mate. If she cheated, it's her fault, not yours! You couldn't keep her locked up, could you?
I would take this as one of those life experiences and take time for yourself to recover from the pain. Then in the end, you'll see that it's just one of the many lessons in life.

I wish you the very best.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:57 am
Saff wrote:

Tell me what good is freedom to a female if shes going to be all alone?

Maybe I'm just mad at my ex, maybe I didn't get enough motherly love when I was a kid who knows?

Saff, she isn't necessarily going to be all alone, but if you don't stop thinking of all females as inferior then you will be alone for sure.

Why does it have to be a contest? Why do you get to judge? You need to chill out a bit and see that each of us has a wealth of knowledge and abilities. My knowledge pool contains different tidbits than yours. That doesn't make you smarter than me, and even if you are smarter, it doesn't make you a better person.

I've shared many a pencil in my day with both females and males. Sometimes I don't even ask for them back. :wink:

Montana has some great advice. Stop tooting your horn so hard and listen.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:04 am
>Sigh<
ok
fun's over.
Ta-Ta for now..
0 Replies

Saff

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:17 am
shewolfnm wrote:
Have you thought about dating grown WOMEN and not little GIRLS
?

I might actually consider that you know. :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:18 am
Sounds like a plan, Saff ;-)
0 Replies

Saff

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:20 am
But most women are married.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:21 am
Ding!

Next appontment, please. Dr. Montana will now see you.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:23 am
No they're not. Did you know that women outnumber the male population and it's much easier for a man to find a woman that it is for a woman to find a man.

I'd rather be in your shoes than in mine.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:23 am
Hold on, hold on!

Saff, what's up man? You aren't turning all reasonable and sensible on us, are you? Many of us have been hoping for another full day of you being all riled up at women and everyone else who doesn't possess your intellect. Come on now ... buck up and focus. Let's get back on track and keep this train rolling.

You were saying something about hating women because they are inferior ...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:24 am
squinney wrote:
Ding!

Next appontment, please. Dr. Montana will now see you.

Laughing
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:26 am
Forget it, Tico. The woman won!

Put that in your cigar, Buddy, and let it be a lesson to ya!

(commences with victory dance)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:27 am
Ticomaya wrote:
Hold on, hold on!

Saff, what's up man? You aren't turning all reasonable and sensible on us, are you? Many of us have been hoping for another full day of you being all riled up at women and everyone else who doesn't possess your intellect. Come on now ... buck up and focus. Let's get back on track and keep this train rolling.

You were saying something about hating women because they are
inferior ...

Hey, hey, you hold on there Tico! How many times have I told you to stop hanging around my office and messing with my patients? Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:29 am
squinney wrote:
Forget it, Tico. The woman won!

Put that in your cigar, Buddy, and let it be a lesson to ya!

(commences with victory dance)

You tell em, girlfriend ;-)

<doing the victory dance>
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:40 am
Come on, Saff. You gonna take that?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:52 am
Don't make me come over there, Tico!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 10:01 am
http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/theyareontome.gif
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 10:18 am
Montana wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Hold on, hold on!

You were saying something about hating women because they are
inferior ...

Hey, hey, you hold on there Tico! How many times have I told you to stop hanging around my office and messing with my patients? Evil or Very Mad

Medicate him Doctor..
Here.. use this white jacket. I hear it is warm.. ;-)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 10:19 am
Saff wrote:
I'm done with messing around with girls - just going to get married - my mums been doing my head in about it so I might as well.

Whoa there, son! This is really dangerous territory!!! You haven't thought this through at all!

Hasn't it occurred to you that if you get married, that means you will have to be around a woman ALL THE TIME? And you'll have to know how to get along with her, or else your life will be miserable?!

I think you need to learn a bit more about women before you decide to live with one full-time. Here in America, the average age for guys to get married is 26. There's a good reason for that. Not only does it give them time to learn from several dating relationships and be able to pick a good life partner, but it gives them time to develop some insights about how to make women happy. (Same goes for women, of course. The average age for women to get married here is 25.)

I know this may be an American bias, but choosing a spouse should really be YOUR decision...when and if you find the right person. It's not something you should do for your parents. After all, THEY don't have to live with her, YOU do!

Take your time, young man. You have years and years ahead of you. No sense rushing into something as complicated as marriage at your age.

I speak from experience. I got married, the first time, at 19. I thought it would make my life easier. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Bad bad bad judgment. But then, I was too young to know better.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 10:39 am
Gus you never swapped any spit or body fluilds did you?
0 Replies