Need Some Dating Advice

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2022 04:49 am
Hi!

Recently I started dating a girl for nearly three months. The beginning was good, we had a lot of sex and we have met us a lot, like 3 or 4 times a week. We also texted every day, initiated from both sides. But as you maybe already thinking, that was a bit too much… I got too much into it and after one month she showed signs that it is moving too fast for her. Anyway, we continued in somehow the same fashion and we also met each other friends. After like the second month, I began to pointing out that I am feeling that she is not really opening up to me and I am missing some emotional attraction, where she answered that this is right, she also thinks that I am more into her than she is in me. So I tried to step back but after few weeks I asked her how she thinks about us and after some talks she ended up with saying she doesn’t think that she will develop deep feelings for me and it won’t change in the future. So we stopped seeing each other, which was quite rough for me.

After few months, I reached out to her and we met again very casual. The attraction was there and we kissed each other and had sex. She went on a holiday and afterwards we met each other again for having sex.

Now I realized that she never reaches out to me, I am always the one who is texting and asking to see each other. She is also always quite busy. She is texting always back and we arranged always a day to see us each other once a week or every second week but I feel it’s more to satisfy me, not because she really wants it.

My question is, what do you think about it? Is it a second chance or does it sound more like she has made her decision and just want to have something casual as long as she finds someone new?

I should also mention, that she had a though relationship experience in the past where she has been rejected multiple times.

Thank you and Cheers!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 776 • Replies: 5
No top replies

malc jones

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2022 01:42 pm
Just go to a whore house and get some experience there.
jhonnyjenkins

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2022 03:16 am
@malc jones,
It’s not just about sex, I really like her.
neptuneblue

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2022 05:38 am
@jhonnyjenkins,
Ok, I'm going to have to dispute that.

You don't know her enough to like her. Sure, you like the fact you can call her for a booty call and get sex but after that, you don't know her. You've even commented you have asked and have been told there's NO connect between you. And that still has not deterred you from calling for sex.

She's been open and honest about her feelings and intentions.

So, either you have to be ok with just being in to the f*ck boy status and enjoying the sex only OR end the relationship knowing it will not advance into anything more. Your choice.

jhonnyjenkins

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2022 01:36 pm
@neptuneblue,
thank you!

so I have been to a party of hers and there was immediate attraction. We kissed each other and I stayed at her place over night. Even if she was kind of sick and we couldn’t have sex. She also didn’t want me to leave on the next day. I am kind of confused… the things she said and her actions don’t mach up.
0 Replies

j-allen

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2022 01:48 pm
i think you were more interested more about the sex
0 Replies