Elixir of Life Secrets Uncovered

Mon 1 Aug, 2022 02:51 pm
Hello everyone! I'm excited to be able to pass on my knowledge to yall!

Ok so, i forget which book this is from but someone managed to piece all the clues together. You see in greek mythology the gods drank ambrosia and it gave them eternal life. They got their main ingredient from what looks like a date tree. All we have is a picture and looks just like a date tree. So moving on to eastern immortal lore. The immortals use to drink the elixir of life. They too had the same picture of a date tree!!!!! what!!!!

So dates are super sweet just like candy. This means they are high in glucose. Glucose + oxygen is used by the mitochandria to create atp/electricity. The best biologist to ever exist i forget his name lol but he said that life lives only off a little electrical current. Electricity is what makes any organism live.

So in 2011 luc mantagier same guy who got nobel prize for discovering hiv. He also made another alarming discovery that got quickly suppressed. He created life from nothingness. You see life is normally only created through eggs and birth. But he took 2 test tubes filled them with amino acids and other building blocks of life and he hit it with 7.83hz wave frequency. This freq is the same as the earths schuman resonance. When he did this the blocks all combined to create dna.

Moving on. Electricity is what makes up all of matter and everything in the universe. Its most basic form is 1st on periodic table hydrogen. Black holes create hydrogen then it combines in different ways and creates all matter, Its essentially aether condensate. Its opposite is magnetism which destroys all matter and returns it back to the aether.

So, Enlightenment is when you see a light in your head. The pineal gland which is normally dormant for modern artificial living humans has magnetite in and and once its regenerated it will produce a large magnetic field. When a magnetic field spins fast enough it will cause a breach in the aether and will produce light and electricity. Light technically doesn't exist and is the illumination of the aether/invisible dimension medium. There's only 2 realms visible and invisible. Anyway i say light doesn't exist because photons are proven not to exist. So I got off topic but after you become enlightened the light will condense to a ball of light then eventually dot like stars of light this indicates the cerebellum is waking up. Instead of 10% you will be able to use 100% of your brain and become much smarter. You become smarter because the body is a antennae for the soul. The soul which is pure information memories and comes from the cosmic soul/will. The more soul you can receive the smarter you become and will know things you never learned before.

Anyway every belief systems hides metaphors about the golden elixir and mana. Mana is a old indian term for chi, qi, kundalini, prana, orgone, living fire, holy spirit. divine energy ect. Its all electricity.

Trust me this all makes sense in the end. Anyway humans has thumbs, delicate hairless skin, rotating jaw, long intestines. This indicates that humans should be living at the equator eating just fruit. We have thumbs to pick and peel the fruit. Hairless skin hates the cold. Rotating jaw and long intestines means we are not carnivores cuz the food would putrefy via the longer path. There is less gravity at the equator because of the lower amount of spin force. When matter moves its atoms magnetic field becomes coherent/orderly aligning in the same direction and creating a artificial magnetic field. Gravity is simply magnetic attraction. The plant life is abundant at the equator purifying the air.

!00 million years ago humans used to be 50 ft tall. We have discovered human skeletons ranging from 15ft tall to 35ft tall. If dinosaurs were big why wouldn't we be. The atmosphere had around it a crystal firmament which created a higher air pressure and delivered more air into us. The reasons you don't know any of this is because of greed. They pedalstalize people spreading false information to lead us down the wrong track. The key ones that hurt mankind the most where darwin, einstein, and loius pasteur. Modern history, biology, and physics are all false by design.

Well anyway to regenerate and grow tall you need fast and eat fruit. All forms of food are a mild poison even fruit. Fruit has the lowest amount of poison vs glucose. In the beginning man was 50ft and gave virgin birth they were man and women combined. There are many animals and life that give birth parthogenecally today. Humans used to do it too and there is boat loads of evidence i wont get into. Anyway we sucked the hydrogen straight from the air through our lungs and skin to build a tall body. Trees dont get their matter from the grounds nutrients. If they did then all trees would be inside a crater. It was discovered in a experiment that wood comes from hydrogen.

So to summarize. The cosmic will glided through space and materialized as humans at the equator in perfect form. She first subsisted solely on air. The sun infused the air with tons of electricity and the hydrogen is the purest form of aether condensate. Its all you need lool. So she gave virgin birth parthogenetically. Her kids gave in to desire and drank and ate fruit from trees. Thats when there lifespan became shorter. They realized this and this is how they discovered the truth. Over time the population became big and the children moved away from the equator. Food became more scarce so they had to hunt animals and eat meat. There lifespan shortened again. Overtime they learned to grow grains and again there lifespan hit a all time low. Grain is very bad for you and theres a tibetan scroll the chinese found when they invaded tibet. It said they came from sirius b constellation in search for immortality. They could create matter with their minds but when they ate the grain of the earth they lost their power. Its interesting.

Ok so in conclusion to make the elixir of life you need distilled water which is the best way to remove the poisonous earthly matter via the lymphatic system. Water doesn't hydrate you instead it moves through lymphatic systems collecting toxins and expelling them via pee/sweat. Distilled water is the best dissolver of toxins and it pure water. So that with dates or other fruit. And also fasting.

We did a experiment on mice and worms cuz their lifespan is short and easy to test them then us. So they fed them at spread out intervals. They found out that you can extend the lifespan of any lifeform by several times just from fasting. Digestion uses tons of electricity/lifeforce. IT can take several hours to digest food. When the last morsel of food leaves your stomach the bodies cells will have energy to perform their duties such as repair/regeneration. Btw some worms lived 27 times longer then the others . mice i think it was 3-7 times i forget.

Btw all food is poisonous from acids. Carbonic acid build up is the #1 cause of just about every disease. There's also lime and other bad stuff.

To live long you need to know many more things i haven't wrote down but please refer to my post i'm going to make soon. Ill call it Ultimate Health Manual"

Can you believe i wrote all that loool im tired now. Good luck Fellow Seekers!!

jespah

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 04:21 am
@Flowing Hands,
Flowing Hands wrote:

. ...there is boat loads of evidence i wont get into.. ...
Please, get into your boatload of evidence.

With citations.
edgarblythe

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 04:43 am
@jespah,
I like the part about 50 ft humans, because if dinosaurs were big why not humans? Razz
Albuquerque

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 07:12 am
@edgarblythe,
Hya Ed how you doing? Wink
...you have to try the elixir maybe you will grow to be a giant! Very Happy
edgarblythe

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 07:20 am
@Albuquerque,
I already try so many elixirs and remedies I couldn't stand more.
0 Replies

Ragman

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 09:23 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I like the part about 50 ft humans, because if dinosaurs were big why not humans? Razz

Let’s see now….50 foot tall humans have to have 8 ft long Nike sneakers. Where would they find clothes or tailors?

How about the size of their condos? What would they do for ladders? Oh, of course! They don’t need no steenking ladders!
edgarblythe

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 09:34 am
@Ragman,
A midget would be bigger than me.
glitterbag

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 09:43 am
@edgarblythe,
I think you meant to say 'little person',,,,,,,,,, does that sound progressive or woke or irritating? Personally, I love being corrected by others, it's so so so educating.
edgarblythe

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 12:08 pm
@glitterbag,
A father of a midget told me his son is officially a midget. When they quit using it I will too.
Mame

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 12:26 pm
@edgarblythe,
Just FYI:
LPA issues statement to abolish the "m" word
September 2015

Little People of America, the world’s oldest and largest dwarfism support organization and an international, membership-based organization for people with dwarfism and their families, advocates to abolish the use of the word “midget”. The word “midget” was never coined as the official term to identify people with dwarfism, but was created as a label used to refer to people of short stature who were on public display for curiosity and sport. Today, the word “midget” is considered a derogatory slur. The dwarfism community has voiced that they prefer to be referred to as dwarfs, little people, people of short stature or having dwarfism, or simply, and most preferably, by their given name.

When we surveyed our community about the usage and overall impact of the word “midget”, over 90% of our members surveyed stated that the word should never be used in reference to a person with dwarfism. As an advocacy organization, our charge is to take the lead in providing accurate and current information to the public when the “m” word is used erroneously, and often carelessly, as a description of a person with dwarfism. Whether the intention of the user of the word is used to bully and to demean, or just as a synonym for small, our collective experience shows us that language has the power to cause permanent damage to one’s self-esteem and identity.

I guess hockey is going to have to rename their Midget Levels.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 12:31 pm
I won't argue the point, but I won't change.
Mame

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 12:34 pm
@edgarblythe,
Nobody's asking you to. Just a head's up.
Albuquerque

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 01:53 pm
@Mame,
Well this thing of abolishing words by convention, can't people see that the open niche will be filled with any other jargon eventually, and probably worse to compensate? Words work through natural selection not by dictate!
Mame

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 02:05 pm
@Albuquerque,
If someone tells me what form of their name they'd like to be called, that's what I use. Among my friends, we don't bother with firewoman or fisherwoman. If you can call a woman a 'dude', which used to refer to men, why can't you call her a fireman? Someone online spoke of replacing 'human' because it has the word 'man' in it. I forget what their replacement suggestion was.
edgarblythe

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 03:00 pm
Some words are so deeply ingrained that we use them without intending harm or offense, because that is how they were used before we were even born. I sometimes thoughtlessly call some women girls, despite their maturity. I generally manage to correct that now, but I was beyond middle age before I began to control it.

I listened to music all day long every chance I had all of my life. Virtually all of the women were girls in the songs. The people I knew said girls almost exclusively.
Albuquerque

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 03:33 pm
@Mame,
If someone is genuinely offended with the use of a given word I obviously will stop to use with that person case by case...but evolution of language is not made by convention as you also well know...I truly believe it is a mistake from minority groups to offer to much resistance at the natural flow of language, it seems to me in the long run if fires back twice as strong, IMO bad strategy!

Things that do indeed transform language in a natural way are quality of life, education, access to good information outlets not disinformation, etc...all the stuff we have less and less these days!

The problem is one of Civilization and the quality of life of people evolving positively not one of dictate when everything else runs backward...why do you think the Trump voter phenomena "emerged"? Those who were left behind, in debt and with poor education and services want to see the circus on fire now!

The intellectuals that should conduct society and promised them an Utopia 40 years ago with technology failed them!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 03:47 pm
@edgarblythe,
I can speak with authority on this regard:
I have some visual disability (90% visual loss only one eye with vision and very poor) and I am bold all body head to feet, I got to hear many less then faltering comments about the size of my glasses lens or my huge bold head since I was a young man...you know how I did shake it off, I laugh at the comments and always maintained a sense of self worth never letting my head down...result was great people would always quit and respect me after first contact. One establishes dominance with character not by social dictate!
edgarblythe

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 04:01 pm
@Albuquerque,
I can relate. I spent most of my life being shunned and disrespected for my Asperger's traits. But I always felt self worth and today I take it in stride and manage it pretty well mostly.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 08:04 pm
@Flowing Hands,
Sooo show us the pages where we could read and view the documented experiments of luc mantagier and him creating DNA from nothing. I search his name and do not see any proof of such so far? It is like the guy who built himself an electric car.

Yes I agree, if I eat an animal that was put out of misery in minutes compared to being KFC or sealed in the Super Market I will agree. Same with eating Organic fruits, and drinking Coconut water from a baby-coconut or that pink coconut drink. I agree I will jump in energy and feel a burst of life. It is the same feeling you could get from eating wild-caught samon fillets without cooking it or a simular less tasteful feeling from farm raised salmon. I agree fresh is best and not frozen.

Lime, Lemon, and other citrus fruits have shown to contain electricity asides potatoes and yams. That being said I lost weight via the lemon diet, exercise.

Also duh distilled water is the purest form of water but again it is not going to be best water for aquatic creatures. I will admit that I did that via the lemon diet.

That being said marijuana among other stuff in the orient was smoked, and that being said we talk about poison hey look that drummer who inject himself with venom. Look at Steve Ludwin or even read about

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-4095978/What-s-poison-Delhi-drummer-injects-snake-venom-TOXIC-BLOOD-running-veins-trying-strange-addiction.html

0 Replies

Lady Lingiton

Tue 2 Aug, 2022 11:39 pm
The word elixir was not used until the 7th century A.D. and derives from the Arabic name for miracle substances, "al iksir". Some view it as a metaphor for the spirit of God (e.g., Jesus's reference to "the Water of Life" or "the Fountain of Life"). "But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life." (John 4:14) The Scots and the Irish adopted the name for their "liquid gold": the Gaelic name for whiskey is uisce beatha, or water of life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elixir_of_life