Let's Go Brandon

McGentrix

Thu 14 Jul, 2022 08:14 pm
Calm down Frank. Trump was impeached, but found not guilty of any charges.
McGentrix

Thu 14 Jul, 2022 08:15 pm
But, here we are in a "Let's Go Brandon" thread talking about Bush, I mean Trump. He is still the current boogie man for Liberal denial, right?
McGentrix

Thu 14 Jul, 2022 08:16 pm
https://www.idlememe.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/lets-go-brandon-meme-wheel-of-fortune-idlememe.jpg
0 Replies

McGentrix

Thu 14 Jul, 2022 08:20 pm
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/002/219/104/066.jpg
McGentrix

Thu 14 Jul, 2022 08:21 pm
https://images3.memedroid.com/images/UPLOADED85/620423387d494.jpeg
farmerman

Thu 14 Jul, 2022 08:35 pm
@McGentrix,
**** brandon, he can only make right turns.

bulmabriefs144

Thu 14 Jul, 2022 08:56 pm
@McGentrix,
From Atlas Shrugged.
https://i.redd.it/6zpyk5agvww31.png

We're not there (yet).

Question: Liberals, do you want to get to $600 gas fillup? Cuz that scene in the movie ended at around that amount.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Thu 14 Jul, 2022 08:59 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Sigh... An impeachment is like sex, with the intention to have a baby. To use an extremely crass image, that it is.

Quote:
Either Trump WAS IMPEACHED...as I assert...

...or Trump WAS NOT IMPEACHED...as you assert.

If you do not have the ethical wherewithal to acknowledge that TRUMP WAS IMPEACHED...not once, but twice, then there is no use arguing with you.

You either are a liar or a moron...and either precludes meaningful discussion.

So...which is it?

So, when you get into bed and spoon your wife or girlfriend, is it sex?
https://img2.healthdigest.com/img/gallery/what-your-sleeping-position-really-says-about-your-relationship/the-spooning-position-1604677808.jpg
Because I call that cuddling only.

An impeachment where nothing happens, that's cuddling.
bulmabriefs144

Thu 14 Jul, 2022 09:03 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

**** brandon, he can only make right turns.

That's a Zoolander joke, amirite?

You win the internet.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Fri 15 Jul, 2022 12:00 am
@McGentrix,
Nobody is a Biden supporter, the reality I voted for Trump ( the first time around ) because nobody want Hillary. The reality I knew he was going to waste peoples time marketing stupid. Biden is just dealing with the bs leftover from last time. Just like how Obama delt with bs leftover from Bush II. In fact the way you look at things even with Bush I and Clinton things was more or less the same. In fact Bush I did not even cause American lives to die but the generals in the area did ( all because of that grease-spot known as Israel which has nothing to do with Kuwait/Iraq asides the British ).

Again Biden supporters are not crack heads and if your talking about the tiny money he is handing out that is only if you worked ( like did taxes ) and only if you have children. Beyond that people are going for their well earned third source of income known as their "Unemployment".

Beyond that remember they canned Morning breakfast because of Ukraine in my opinion does not need anybody support. If all these former federation nations would just fight against Russia it would not be a problem. This "war" that Putin is pulling is a gag joke. Lost of lives for nothing. Cousins v. Cousins. Like the US civil-war.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 15 Jul, 2022 04:00 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Calm down Frank. Trump was impeached, but found not guilty of any charges.

I am calm. I did not say Trump was found guilty. Of course he was found not guilty. It was in all the papers.

BUT BULMA has been insisting he was not impeached.

Trump was impeached...twice.

Great day here today. I am enjoying it very much. Hope you are having nice weather also.

Very Happy
Frank Apisa

Fri 15 Jul, 2022 04:02 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

But, here we are in a "Let's Go Brandon" thread talking about Bush, I mean Trump. He is still the current boogie man for Liberal denial, right?

Here we are in a thread where people are making statements and others are responding to them.

It happens in damn near every thread.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 15 Jul, 2022 04:06 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

Quote:
Sigh... An impeachment is like sex, with the intention to have a baby. To use an extremely crass image, that it is.

Quote:
Either Trump WAS IMPEACHED...as I assert...

...or Trump WAS NOT IMPEACHED...as you assert.

If you do not have the ethical wherewithal to acknowledge that TRUMP WAS IMPEACHED...not once, but twice, then there is no use arguing with you.

You either are a liar or a moron...and either precludes meaningful discussion.

So...which is it?

So, when you get into bed and spoon your wife or girlfriend, is it sex?
https://img2.healthdigest.com/img/gallery/what-your-sleeping-position-really-says-about-your-relationship/the-spooning-position-1604677808.jpg
Because I call that cuddling only.

An impeachment where nothing happens, that's cuddling.

Either Trump WAS NOT impeached...as you asserted...

...or Trump WAS impeached as I (and all the rest of the sane world) indicates.

When you grow up enough to answer that question truthfully...progress will have been made.
bulmabriefs144

Fri 15 Jul, 2022 07:08 am
@Frank Apisa,
Truthfully, like you think happened, is not truthfully.

Impeachment is a two-step process.

1. They send a letter declaring impeachment and vote on that.
2. Then Senate does a sort of trial, and they also vote on that.
*3. If it's a real crime, they might wind up facing civil courts to rather than just being removed from office.

Acquitted is not impeached. Or rather you can call it impeachment all day long, but you're acting like he was found guilty of something... No, Congress doing a mob campaign against you is not the same as a trial.
This is why we have Senate, so if you become president, and I lead Congress to impeach you on a stupid charge like "I don't like Frank Apisa very much." And Congress decides by majority that you're Guilty of people not liking you very much, you can actually get a second opinion and a real damned vote, before getting found guilty and sent to a civil court. At which point, a real court would throw crimes like Abuse of Power out the window, because they are not high crimes. Treason, maybe? Obstruction of Congress? Most courts wouldn't care, you're president and most presidents obstruct Congress. Made up charge.

I am convinced that people who voted for and support Biden have psychological issue. One of the first is a pervasive lack of empathy. If I put you in Trump's position, you literally cannot imagine how it feels to be accused by the entirety of Congress, and think things are okay for you but not for him. You think that a few hundred people mobbing against you is okay, but the results of something more like a real trial don't matter. It doesn't matter to you that he was acquitted. Fine, I find you Guilty of I don't like Frank Apisa very much. You don't get a second trial, because you've decided Senate isn't important. You've been impeached. And now you get to be garassed for the rest of tour life, even though you're a a common citizen.

"bulma, you're crazy. Seek mental help."

I'm not the one missing empathy.
Frank Apisa

Fri 15 Jul, 2022 07:40 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

Truthfully, like you think happened, is not truthfully.

Impeachment is a two-step process.

NO, IT IS NOT A TWO STEP PROCESS. IT IS A ONE STEP PROCESS.

YOU SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT IMPEACHMENT MEANS...AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SCHOOLED ON THE ISSUE, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ETHICAL WHEREWITHAL TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE WRONG ON THIS MATTER.

IMPEACHMENT IS SOMETHING THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES DOES. IT IMPEACHES THE PRESIDENT. ONCE IMPEACHED...THE PRESIDENT IS IMPEACHED.

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF HE IS FOUND GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY...HE STILL HAS BEEN IMPEACHED.

ANDREW JOHNSON WAS IMPEACHED.
BILL CLINTON WAS IMPEACHED.
TRUMP, WAS IMPEACHED...TWICE.

None was found guilty...BUT ALL WERE IMPEACHED. (TRUMP TWICE!)

But, if you want to continue to make a fool of yourself, Bulma, I am here for you...to help in whatever way I can.

And I can think of lots of ways to help you with that.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Fri 15 Jul, 2022 07:50 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

I am calm. I did not say Trump was found guilty. Of course he was found not guilty. It was in all the papers.

You do not seem calm.
bulmabriefs144

Fri 15 Jul, 2022 08:02 am
@McGentrix,
No, he doesn't.
:shakes_head:
I see alot of all caps here.
Frank Apisa

Fri 15 Jul, 2022 08:21 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

You do not seem calm.

This is me:

https://i.insider.com/623b5827c9edc20019f6018a?width=1136&format=jpeg

You seem a bit edgy, though. Is something wrong?
Frank Apisa

Fri 15 Jul, 2022 08:22 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

No, he doesn't.
:shakes_head:
I see alot of all caps here.

I use that a lot when I am schooling someone.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Fri 15 Jul, 2022 03:47 pm
@Frank Apisa,
No, that's my favorite kitty.

Yes you are! Yes you are....!
:rubs_belly:

This was you.
Quote:
NO, IT IS NOT A TWO STEP PROCESS. IT IS A ONE STEP PROCESS.

YOU SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT IMPEACHMENT MEANS...AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SCHOOLED ON THE ISSUE, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ETHICAL WHEREWITHAL TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE WRONG ON THIS MATTER.

IMPEACHMENT IS SOMETHING THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES DOES. IT IMPEACHES THE PRESIDENT. ONCE IMPEACHED...THE PRESIDENT IS IMPEACHED.

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF HE IS FOUND GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY...HE STILL HAS BEEN IMPEACHED.

ANDREW JOHNSON WAS IMPEACHED.
BILL CLINTON WAS IMPEACHED.
TRUMP, WAS IMPEACHED...TWICE.

None was found guilty...BUT ALL WERE IMPEACHED. (TRUMP TWICE!)

I'm pretty sure capslock either malfunctioned, or you are doing the equivalent of screaming at me.

Btw, you didn't "school" anyone here. You critically failed at understanding that without Senate, impeachment does not remove anyone from office, nor prevent an election, nor anything else. Capslock is reserved for when you are literally shouting or something. But what it really is, is proving that you lost your cool and lost your temper.

I will take your kitty and adopt it. Repost it on Discord or Twitter or something.