5 reasons you NEED an AR-15

glitterbag

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2022 12:02 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

glitterbag wrote:
I hope that sooner rather than later grown men will avoid the need to own really huge guns to affirm their masculinity. It used to be little red sport cars, but now it's owning annihilation weapons.

I'd like progressives to stop using their lack of a penis as an excuse for their lack of a brain.

I'm very sorry to hear you don't have a penis, but that's a little more information than I care to know about you.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2022 12:11 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

glitterbag wrote:
I hope that sooner rather than later grown men will avoid the need to own really huge guns to affirm their masculinity. It used to be little red sport cars, but now it's owning annihilation weapons.

I'd like progressives to stop using their lack of a penis as an excuse for their lack of a brain.

Hey look everybody, orally is back from vacation 😏
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2022 12:17 am
@oralloy,
How many mass murders in the past 50 years??? Maybe The Washington Post forgot to carry the news??
McGentrix

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2022 07:55 am
@glitterbag,
You don't have Google?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2022 03:03 am
@McGentrix,
I see you got the other thread shut down.

Could you enlighten us by telling us at what age it's acceptable to be sexually assaulted if you're a woman, 16, 18, 21?

Under what circumstances would you deem sexual assault unacceptable?

Or is it just alpha male behaviour?
glitterbag

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2022 05:22 am
@izzythepush,
I can guarantee it's not 10.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2022 05:25 am
@glitterbag,
When someone chooses "Grab them by the pussy" as their avatar, they shouldn't be upset when we naturally assume they approve of sexual assault.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2022 10:24 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
I wish instead of shutting down a good thread they would remove the offending posts.

Typical progressive. Censor anyone who posts facts that you can't handle.
oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2022 10:25 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Oralloy came off his ban and had three threads shut down.

I am not responsible for the censorship that goes on at a2k.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2022 10:26 am
@oralloy,
How long do you plan on staying?

I'll be impressed if you last a week.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2022 10:30 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I'm very sorry to hear you don't have a penis, but that's a little more information than I care to know about you.

Wrong again. Progressives are the only ones who have deformed genitals. Remember how Bill Clinton has a bent penis?

I am anything but a progressive.

Experts have yet to determine whether it is deformed genitals that cause progressive viewpoints, or progressive viewpoints that cause deformed genitals.

I speculate that both are factors. Very Happy
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2022 10:32 am
Did you just delete a post or was it removed?

You and McGentrix are both responsible for shutting down threads because your behaviour is against t.o.s.

Instead of trying to weasel your way out of things you need to grow up and take responsibility for your own actions.

Btw, censorship is very much a rw American thing, you have lists of banned books.

We don't ban books over here any more, unless they include stuff helpful to terrorists, like instructions on how to make a pipe bomb.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2022 12:06 pm
Stop whining, nobody attacks like you do.

I've commented on your behaviour, that's all.

Look at how you've behaved on return, as argumentative as ever.

Your first post wasn't about a beautiful sunset, or a lovely dog, or a wonderful meal, a nice piece of music, film, book or anything like that, it was your typical you're wrong I'm right, everyone else is stupid rant.

I don't know what purpose you think it serves, most people here already think you're an idiot.
oralloy

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2022 04:27 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Stop whining, nobody attacks like you do.

The only attacks that I have ever made against people have been equal and proportionate retaliation for attacks that were made against me first.

In other words, self defense.

Correcting the record is hardly whining.

izzythepush wrote:
I've commented on your behaviour, that's all.

You've made some pretty horrible personal attacks against me and others here in the past.

izzythepush wrote:
Look at how you've behaved on return, as argumentative as ever.
Your first post wasn't about a beautiful sunset, or a lovely dog, or a wonderful meal, a nice piece of music, film, book or anything like that, it was your typical you're wrong I'm right,

Well, yes. Just like every single other person here in the gun threads (or in any of the other political threads). I have a position, and I am defending it.

izzythepush wrote:
everyone else is stupid rant.

I try not to make an issue of other people's lack of intelligence unless someone else makes intelligence an issue first. For example, when a stupid person falsely accuses me of stupidity, it is appropriate to point out to them who is the actual stupid person.

I suppose I've acted without wisdom on this matter. It would be much wiser for me to not pay any attention to stupid people. But I just reflexively correct untrue statements about me whenever I see them.

izzythepush wrote:
I don't know what purpose you think it serves,

I enjoy a good political debate. Granted, not much of that here these days with a2k censoring any facts and logic that make the left uncomfortable.

There are other sites that do the opposite of a2k. Instead of removing the intelligent arguments and leaving the leftist name-calling, those other sites remove all the name-calling and leave the intelligent arguments.

I suppose it's a matter of preference. People who are bewildered and confused by facts and logic probably think that the current climate on a2k is wonderful.

izzythepush wrote:
most people here already think you're an idiot.

The intelligent people recognize that I am one of them.

The opinion of stupid people has no value.
0 Replies