5 reasons you NEED an AR-15

McGentrix

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2022 08:43 pm
@glitterbag,
You brought it up, I thought you were curious.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2022 09:40 pm
@McGentrix,
Hey, you're the guy with a weapons fetish, apparently that's what makes you so unremarkable.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2022 09:57 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Hey, you're the guy with a weapons fetish, apparently that's what makes you so unremarkable.

Do mechanics have a screwdriver fetish? Owning weapons or tools does not make it a fetish. Now, if you want to get into the BDSM fetish I enjoy, we could discuss that. I am quite skilled with Shibari. But I think that would be better for a different thread or if you want to go into PM's...

glitterbag

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2022 10:08 pm
@McGentrix,
Did you have a stroke or are you using Meth or something??? This isn't a lonely hearts club forum, so you should save all your specialness for someone who might find you ahhhhh interesting or something.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2022 10:09 pm
@glitterbag,
Oh, wow, I thought we had a moment.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2022 12:14 am
@glitterbag,
Take aay his gun and what's left?

He'd have to be transported everywhere in a bucket.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2022 02:21 pm
@izzythepush,
Why would that be? I would no longer have a skeleton? It makes no sense.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2022 02:45 pm
@McGentrix,
Not very good with metaphors, are you?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2022 02:53 pm
Highhly developed Japan , with a population a third the size of the US had only one gun related death last year. It haz very strict gun possesionnn laws. Gee. Do you think there might be a connection.

McGentrix

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2022 03:14 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Highhly developed Japan , with a population a third the size of the US had only one gun related death last year. It haz very strict gun possesionnn laws. Gee. Do you think there might be a connection.

It is also a very racist country with near zero diversity. Might be a connection there as well.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2022 06:21 pm
@McGentrix,
nah, got more to do with no guns. the guy who killed abe had to make and use a homemade gun to do it., which is one reason they don't have mass murders and we do.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2022 06:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

nah, got more to do with no guns. the guy who killed abe had to make and use a homemade gun to do it., which is one reason they don't have mass murders and we do.

Despite all that, someone determined to commit a crime like assassination found a way. Maybe it isn't the guns, but maybe the people using the guns that are the problem?
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2022 10:32 am
@McGentrix,
You really are good at producing "well, duh" moments, aren't you. Of course the problem is PEOPLE using guns to kill or injure innocents. It's not giraffes using guns, or peole using mike lindell's pillows rto create mass suffocations over their noses. It is the guns. there are way too many and way too many people with zero impulse control..Take away the guns, and ther problem may not disappear, but it will get WAY less frequent.
McGentrix

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2022 11:24 am
@MontereyJack,
Maybe. Or maybe they take a truck and run down people on sidewalks, or build a bomb and leave it a crowded area, or that use a sword to slice people up or they build their own guns...

Stop trying to take my rights away because other people are bad.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2022 11:50 am
@McGentrix,
Not a chance.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2022 12:03 pm
@McGentrix,
Your right? People get mowed down daily because you are too childish to give up a ridiculously powerful killing machine? Who are you to demand that right?
PoliteMight

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2022 12:33 pm
1. It is every US citizen right to own fire-arms just for the sake of it.
2. The more notice you bring to gun-control the more people buy guns.
3. One day the government could break and enter in your home for no apparent reason at all. Just to make you bow down and kiss the clit ring of some godless borderline lesbian who needs to be broken in. You give a woman power without having respect or trust in her own children you end up with two officers getting murdered because she told on her son.
4. Most guns on the street are illegally owned, comes from corrupted cops, and have nothing to do with the guns that somebody like myself would own via a license to conceal. I could own an anti-air-craft weapon like a bazooka and I am still less liable to go outside and cause damage.
5. We do not need guns to kill people, and commit mass murder we have all kinds of objects around us that could do the killing faster.
6. Turn the world into airport security because everyone is a moron who is brainwashed.
7. Non-practicing-Jewish money lenders ( who are dead ) that crippled the economy with Central banking party via the signing of the federal reserve that lead to the constant increase of inflation and mindless war since the Bolshevism that led Russia astray from it's original ways. That being said along with the Republican party freeing the slaves which created a sub-class of lower-class when those former owners did not get their money for their slaves and further the civil-war made an even further broken proverty stricken south, forcing many land owners to take out loans for their properties, create whore houses, ( houses of Berlesk ) , and continue to damage the wholesome life of US citizens today.
8. One day all the guns are going to be seized and then all we will be left with is card carrying police officers, military officers who will then take advantage of our daughters, wives, like the Nazi's they pretend to be, while the only group of people who are going to be living normal if anything are the religious nutjobs and those who are able to study and take the jobs nobody wanted leaving us who are in the middle to be shunned down upon because we have no credit.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2022 12:34 pm
@McGentrix,
Spineless and clueless.

That's a thing about rigid conformist thinking, anything figurative shoots right over your head.
McGentrix

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2022 12:44 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Spineless and clueless.

A true confession from you? It would seem so.
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2022 12:50 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I hope that sooner rather than later grown men will avoid the need to own really huge guns to affirm their masculinity. It used to be little red sport cars, but now it's owning annihilation weapons.

A weapon is easier to come by, plus they don't have money for a red sports car!
0 Replies