5 reasons you NEED an AR-15

glitterbag

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 11:03 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote: I do not know a single gun owner that thinks that way. Does anyone else?

Yes I do, I was with DoD for 32 years, you would be stunned how many non-agency folks like to brag about their weapons. Maybe you wouldn't be stunned, too often the creepy part gets lost in all of that "my peace keeping rights freedom" spiel.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 11:25 am
@McGentrix,
Crimes committed with guns are done largely after the fact that those people acquired the guns legally.

It's not about banning guns from everyone else. It's about the good regulation of the keeping and bearing of arms, including the banning of those detrimental to the welfare of the nation.
InfraBlue

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 11:29 am
@McGentrix,
Oh, the muscularity of the woman in the first picture is rather masculine. The girl in the second is masculinely tomboyish.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 01:12 pm
@InfraBlue,
I think he believes holding the weapons makes them seem masculine. Go figure!!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 01:37 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Oh, the muscularity of the woman in the first picture is rather masculine. The girl in the second is masculinely tomboyish.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 02:18 pm
Some more hyper-masculine women for you...
https://e3.365dm.com/22/02/1600x900/skynews-ukraine-mariupol-training_5673578.jpg
https://cdn.abcotvs.com/dip/images/11611709_030122-kabc-ukraine-women-new-thumb.jpg
https://www.albawaba.com/sites/default/files/styles/d08_standard/public/2022-02/FMp5ys1XEAA0cOY_0.png
https://images.firstpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/women-army1.jpg
McGentrix

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 02:24 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Crimes committed with guns are done largely after the fact that those people acquired the guns legally.

It's not about banning guns from everyone else. It's about the good regulation of the keeping and bearing of arms, including the banning of those detrimental to the welfare of the nation.

Considering the VAST majority of gun crimes are committed using pistols, what's the weird obsession with AR's?
InfraBlue

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 02:25 pm
@McGentrix,
"Hyper-masculine" because they're wielding firearms? That's pretty revealing of your gun fanaticism.
InfraBlue

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 02:30 pm
@McGentrix,
They're much more efficient at mass killings than handguns, and their detriment to the general welfare trumps any arguable worth they have for self-defense, recreation, etc.
McGentrix

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 02:31 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

"Hyper-masculine" because they're wielding firearms? That's pretty revealing of your gun fanaticism.

Nah, just using your words and attitude. You, and many others on A2K have some crazy obsession over guns and guns in America. It also seems that like a fish, you retain no memory of things said mere minutes ago.
McGentrix

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 02:32 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

They're more efficient at mass killings than handguns, and their detriment to the general welfare trumps any arguable worth they have for self-defense, recreation, etc.

Yeah, that's just a bunch or liberal propaganda bullshit.

Show your work.
InfraBlue

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 02:35 pm
@McGentrix,
I didn't use the word "hyper-masculine" anywhere. You're projecting your attitude in reading anything "hyper," as well as "some crazy obsession over guns" in what I wrote.

Please, help me out here, what was said mere minutes ago?

McGentrix

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 02:46 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

I didn't use the word "hyper-masculine" anywhere. You're projecting your attitude in reading anything "hyper," as well as "some crazy obsession over guns" in what I wrote.

Please, help me out here, what was said mere minutes ago?

Yes, that is called "exaggeration" to show how ******* ridiculous the attitude demonstrated is.
McGentrix

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 03:14 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

They're much more efficient at mass killings than handguns, and their detriment to the general welfare trumps any arguable worth they have for self-defense, recreation, etc.

https://crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/MPS_Type-of-Weapons-Used_2022.jpg

82% involve handguns.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 03:16 pm
https://crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Screen-Shot-2022-05-30-at-Monday-May-30-8.39-PM.png

Source for both
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 03:27 pm
@McGentrix,
In aggregate, they hold more rounds, are higher powered and have greater range than handguns.
InfraBlue

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 03:29 pm
@McGentrix,
The only "hyper-masculine" attitude demonstrated is yours, seeing as how you're the one to use the term and reading it into others' attitudes.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 03:38 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

In aggregate, they hold more rounds, are higher powered and have greater range than handguns.

Despite being shown the evidence, you just don't care. It is not atypical of your kind though.
InfraBlue

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 03:51 pm
@McGentrix,
My point isn't that that they're used more often than handguns. My point is that assault weapons are more efficient for mass killings than handguns.
McGentrix

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2022 04:07 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

My point isn't that that they're used more often than handguns. My point is that assault weapons are more efficient for mass killings than handguns.

Then why are they not used more?