Jessica Lynch says US used her as Iraq war symbol

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 02:24 pm
Once again, proof that spme people just have a hard on for war and death, and it's almost always the people who never have or will never have to take part in it.

Pathetic, truly but somehoe satisfying in it's predictability.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 02:24 pm
McGentrix has standards!!????
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 02:31 pm
Tsk, tsk... too bad none of you can do anything more to disprove what I said than to pile scorn... pitiful display you guys are putting on. It's not as though it's a secret the left sypathisizes with terrorists and curses the soldier, whether American, Israeli or Iraqi, that attempts to end their reign of terror.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 02:34 pm
Not scorn McG. It is pity for a lack of moral courage and a display of extremely poor taste. Nobody has sympathized with terrorists and nobody has cursed any soldier. You just don't get it, do you.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 02:35 pm
When MGC gets frustrated he stops thinking. Which is almost all of the time.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 02:35 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Tsk, tsk... too bad none of you can do anything more to disprove what I said than to pile scorn... pitiful display you guys are putting on. It's not as though it's a secret the left sypathisizes with terrorists and curses the soldier, whether American, Israeli or Iraqi, that attempts to end their reign of terror.

No one needs to disprove what you said, since you never offered any proof of its truth to begin with. And simply repeating a falsehood over and over doesn't make it any truer.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 03:42 pm
You guys make too much of a protest I am afraid. You don't wish it known that you sympathisize for the enemy because you know its bad, yet you just can't help your self. IT's like feeding a lost kitten, you know you shouldn't do it, yet you do.

Intrepid speaks of moral courage as though he actually understands what that means... heh.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 04:06 pm
Perhaps you could explain it to me, McG. Your post is that of a spoiled child that can't get his way. Mommy, they are picking on me cause I called them names and lied about them. Rolling Eyes This is getting too childish for me.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 04:12 pm
Perhaps McGentrix could merely give us his military credentials and then he would have credibility.

btw the fact that one's family served in the military has no bearing. My father was a Marine.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 04:20 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Tsk, tsk... too bad none of you can do anything more to disprove what I said than to pile scorn...

mcg speaks, so therefore it must be true. bla,bla,bla...

as for piling scorn ? oh, no, no, no...

this is scorn;

http://www.clown-ministry.com/images/bob-bell-bozo-clown-color.jpg

"paging mr. mcg. ringling brothers called. the little tiny car is fixed and you can return to work now".
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 04:22 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Perhaps McGentrix could merely give us his military credentials and then he would have credibility.

does armchair general count ? Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 04:30 pm
Okay folks let's quit piling on...the thread will get locked and if someone gets banned it's usually me....
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 04:36 pm
Blue
You still don't know how to play the game. You must be subtle :wink:
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 04:47 pm
subtle...hmmm...let me go to the dictionary...I'll be back.....
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 04:48 pm
dragon49 wrote:
set-how long were you at fort eustis? did you know they are "realigning" it or maybe shutting it down? along with considering oceana for realignment? that upsets me. i love being surrounded by the military, half of my neighbors in my last house were seals and it made me feel very safe.

I heard they were going to send the aviation schools to Ft. Rucker. Who knows where they are going to send the boaties.

I got to spend 4 wonderful months at Eustis learning how to work on the CH-47D.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 04:48 pm

btw the fact that one's family served in the military has no bearing. My father was a Marine.

Why would I need military credentials to observe the fact the left likes to side with the enemy rather than support their own people? I fail to see how the military would even be involved in this.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 04:52 pm
McGentrix wrote:

Why would I need military credentials to observe the fact the left likes to side with the enemy rather than support their own people? I fail to see how the military would even be involved in this.

Lets accuse others of siding with terrorists without any evidence that they do.... Oh.. you went first already McG.. OK..
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 05:39 pm
For anyone that doesn't see the harm in altering the footage and presenting via nightly news that this big dangerous rescue took place, consider that that is called PROPOGANDA.

For those that think there is no harm being done by our military / government staging such a scene and presenting it as news to build support for a military action perpertrated on a lie from the start, what else do you suppose might be being presented as news that is really just edited footage from the Pentagon designed to promote THEMSELVES?

I would think that might be why Jessica feels used. Perhaps she didn't appreciate being made into a hero because she knows in her heart she did nothing heroic that day. That doesn't diminish her service, her commitment or her training. It makes her honest.

Wish we could say the same for our government. There are supposed to be laws against propogandizing in the US.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 06:02 pm
squinney wrote:
For anyone that doesn't see the harm in altering the footage and presenting via nightly news that this big dangerous rescue took place, consider that that is called PROPOGANDA.

For those that think there is no harm being done by our military / government staging such a scene and presenting it as news to build support for a military action perpertrated on a lie from the start, what else do you suppose might be being presented as news that is really just edited footage from the Pentagon designed to promote THEMSELVES?

I would think that might be why Jessica feels used. Perhaps she didn't appreciate being made into a hero because she knows in her heart she did nothing heroic that day. That doesn't diminish her service, her commitment or her training. It makes her honest.

Wish we could say the same for our government. There are supposed to be laws against propogandizing in the US.

Are there such laws?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 06:16 pm
Yes.
0 Replies