Why would a guy keep another woman's number that he cheated with?

Reply Sun 29 May, 2022 03:25 pm
I cheated with this guy name David some time ago while he's been in a relationship. (He is a cashier who I met years ago at a store where I shop) I met David in 2015. And he had a hookup in 2019 which afterwards he said he didn't think it was a good idea for us to hang out again. Then a year later in 2020 he came back asking to see me again. Saying that his girlfriend was leaving the state to live her life without him in six months. And that he hoped to see me again after she left. I told him I was surprised that he wanted to see me again. Since he told me he didn't think it was a good idea. He said he didn't want to cheat and since she was leaving him he didn't have to. I didn't believe him so I didn't meet up with him again. In December of last year 2021 I asked him if I could see him again, he told me he didn't think it was a good idea. Then when I saw him again, I asked him if he still had the new number, I had given him a couple of months ago he shook his head yes. So after he rejected me in December, I decided to move on. I started talking to one of his coworkers Rick Who I befriended last Summer and in March of this year when David saw me having a conversation with Rick, (Rick was telling me how he had gone on a tour to this musem) David saw us and heard us talking and came over and stood in between us and said "how was it" and then he kneeled down acting like he was checking items on the shelve. It seemed like he was trying to be nosey so he could hear our conversation. But it doesn't make sense why he would be interested in what we were talking about.

Anyway, why would he keep my number if he's trying not to cheat again?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 843 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PoliteMight

Reply Sun 29 May, 2022 03:58 pm
@Cupcakex,
Boyfriend and girlfriend relationships do not count. I know dancers, and entrepreneurship women and girls who are in bed with medical doctors, physicians, lawyers, and they sleep with college students, cashiers, maintenance, and possible lesbian encounters.

Again Bfriend and Gfriend does not count in the real world. You might be dating somebody and chances are they are sleeping with that guy who was repairing their car or computer.

The reality with people in general, everybody has a "Fail safe" to draw back on. Even in marriage. My dad wants to be with my mom again but his junk is with this other woman he committed adultry with. Why is with her? She is an accountant major and used him for his DNA and the fact he has his own income and is easy to control. She is old as him compare to my mom and now she is growing hair on her chest. Point being my dad prefer round women ( like my mother ) but again this person got down on her four legs and gave him head. Now he is trapped in her world. He wants to go back with my mom but he wants my mom to get with him first. It is cowardliness.

You have guys and gals who see you as a resource and could sleep with anything as long as it pertains to their needs.

......................................................................................................................

The way I see it is that you go out with this guy. Have casual sex and all, even call it a boyfriend girlfriend thing but again it is not a serious thing.
You slept with the guy he is coming back to you but again what kind of relationship this would be?

Think marriages where people get married for business needs. Like having a kid with somebody for the race, religion, or culture. Is it going to be a power couple thing ? Is it going to be an open relationship ? Will it be you or your better half in the shadows of the room with a cigarette watching you go at it, with somebody else, or via a video camera.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2022 12:53 am
@Cupcakex,
The number is a trophy. PIcking up the dude at a store - hot. Did he pick you up, of course. *grin*
0 Replies