Ann Coulter caught lying & Plagiarising

Mortkat

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 12:11 am
I do believe that President Bill Clinton did say, when he ordered missles fired at Iraq in December 1998, that he was ordering an attack because he was concerned that Saddam would rebuild his Weapons of Mass Destruction.
0 Replies

Mortkat

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 06:10 pm
I gave a great deal of thought to the post made which listed the "best presidents." Although I took some History classes, I could not have come up with a definitive list of the best presidents and the reasons they were the best. However, I did look at the web and found a report from C-SPAN which gave a listing of the presidents.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 06:15 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
finalspike wrote:
Anne Coulter is a nut and she's not doing her party any favors. The GOP should disown her and that crazy televangalist.

Welcome to A2K, finalspike.

-----

A2K needs more balanced viewpoints.

Don't mind Tico, finalspike. He takes Faux News' "fair and balanced" motto seriously.

Welcome to A2K. And Coulter IS a flaming nutcase.
0 Replies

Mortkat

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 06:26 pm
I am in full agreement with snood. It is impossible for anyone who is not black to fully understand how racism and slavery has impacted the black community.
Although he has a tendency to exaggerate slightly, Minister Farrakhan was on the right track when he called for separate agencies of government to be run by black people. These agencies would, I am sure, understand the nuances necessary to create government programs which would truly help blacks. No more bait and switch is needed.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 09:25 am
snood wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
finalspike wrote:
Anne Coulter is a nut and she's not doing her party any favors. The GOP should disown her and that crazy televangalist.

Welcome to A2K, finalspike.

-----

A2K needs more balanced viewpoints.

Don't mind Tico, finalspike.

What's to mind, snood? What did I say that might have caused offense?

Have you reached another level of pananoia?
0 Replies