Hopefull

Mon 2 May, 2022 11:34 pm
Hi,
I have been married for 6 years now. I am thinking to myself...when does the wife start relenting in to the ways of life that are less interested in stubborn resistance or class popularity. You know what I mean? Like I think I converted her to a Christian, Republican and Jew. I then converted out of those things and had her trick me to baptism as me being a Muslim that would be wrong. Check. I then relationship styled to a move on a marital way and made the realtor commit a level of ethical maneuvers to absolve him or her of a variance of law. SOP. Plus, the first location we were at I left the body of a snake and cat in it at the neighbors house before moving. I have done all of these things and thousands more but at six years I am starting to wonder if she is really appreciating it.
When do you know that the partner in your marriage is no longer alive? Or, at least, for purposes of living.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,890 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed

bulmabriefs144

Tue 3 May, 2022 01:13 am
@Mrknowspeople,
When she stops moving?

Sorry, you set yourself up for that one.

I think you mean the "partnership" in your marriage. It sounds like she keeps loving you but you keep changing your mind. I had a girl in my life (not even a gf just semi-romantic friendship what would probably be called mild relationship tension or something). but I didn't know who I was or what I wanted from her. We ended up apart, because honestly I'm too self-centered to be in a real romance. Later, we're friends again but I'd not gonna try to resume things. Do whatever you need to not to hurt her. Stay together, break it off, avoid the one that seems like it would hurt her more. If you care about her, care about that.
Frank Apisa

Tue 3 May, 2022 03:08 am
This looks like a match made in Heaven!
bulmabriefs144

Tue 3 May, 2022 06:57 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
When do you know that the partner in your marriage is no longer alive? Or, at least, for purposes of living.

That's still making me laugh a day later.

0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Sat 14 May, 2022 09:01 am
@Mrknowspeople,
You WERE right. 1 of 9 is example.

It is checked.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Sun 29 May, 2022 12:14 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Yes, I long have answered the questions. I don't actually change anything so from her perspective I have been the same man. If you are god or something then you would have the right to call my mood shifts total global revivals. Thanks for the pointful contact!
0 Replies