I told my wife's sister I love her

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2022 11:31 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
Sounds familiar. Who are you???
0 Replies

Ethics

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2023 01:33 am
As I am responding now I am in this kind of a situation I told my partner's sister that I am always interested and jealous about her when she is in love with other folks and I always feel pain when she is hurt because i am interested on her. I have expressed my feelings yesterday and She told my partner and now I am in trouble she wants her way out what to do?
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2023 10:18 am
You know man, (woman/LGBTQIA+, it’s impossible to know these days) considering the times you live in, it would be be best if you just capitulated and accepted that: you’re fucked.

Throw yourself on the mercies of whatever God you believe in and see where it gets you. It can be fun, I promise.
0 Replies

maddielikesu24

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2023 11:02 pm
Definitely not…… That is your wife sister , do you want to **** up your marrage because you have a hard on for his sister
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2023 06:23 am
@maddielikesu24,
Some of these folks have left the building. The original poster, for example. There are still a pile of these National Enquirer/Jerry Springer type topics that are more currant if you click "new topics".
0 Replies

flawlesslyukisses

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2023 12:20 am
@Stovetop37,
go get a doctor lol
0 Replies

valley929

Reply Wed 17 May, 2023 08:44 am
@Stovetop37,
If I got that message I would be struggling. I would wonder what kind of love you meant. I would wonder if you meant in a platonic way, and in that case I wouldn't know how to reply and I wouldn't tell my sister. If I had feelings for you as well I would struggle with the concept of possible affair with my sister's husband. There really is no good outcome in this situation. I would put this to rest in your head and decide if you want to stay married for unrelated reasons.
0 Replies