If daylight is right to be opposed, can it be opposed using the conflict between Russia and Ukraine?

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2022 12:51 pm
I worry, about the current events surrounding Putin's war on the Ukraine people. As an opponent of daylight however (the basis of the opposition stemming from daylight's before is after complex), I see a silver lining. Could the universal issue, of daylight, be a meaning of preventing war between Russia and the Ukraine, while the prevention also serves to stop daylight itself?

jespah

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2022 01:04 pm
@Thomastrokan33,
What the heck are you talking about?
Albuquerque

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2022 02:24 pm
@jespah,
It must be this:

0 Replies

Thomastrokan33

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2022 02:51 pm
@jespah,
I am aware, of the possible momentum that's building up between Putin's government and the Ukrainian government.
In order to avoid deaths, as death is the logical outcome of war, I wonder and propose that daylight be the means:
I am an opponent, not necessarily of daylight, but the system beyond daylight of before is after. You see, capitalist society is about momentum, where businesses either succeed or fail; what is the point in this either state, when the outcome is usurped by daylight's before is after routine?

Daylight needs to be stopped: as the current model (by model, I mean that the Ukraine/Russia state is the current example of history), could Russia and Ukraine's conflict be used to end daylight, with the outcome of course serving to end the conflict itself between Russia and the Ukraine?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2022 03:30 pm
I'm all for daylight, except at night.
Thomastrokan33

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2022 06:42 pm
@roger,
Does it ever alarm you, that daylight seems to consist of a before is after complex? By before is after complex, I mean that movement is not being honest, in its relationship with life - daylight needs life, thus, it is subject to the criticism
Albuquerque

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2022 07:05 pm
@Thomastrokan33,
The night is truer then the daylight...so don't get yourself fooled as the heavens don't end slightly above the clouds...
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2022 07:16 pm
Piggy thinks that both the Russians and the Ukraines are the pig's friends, no matter at night or daylight.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2022 07:47 pm
@Thomastrokan33,
I think you put too much credit for outside influences fighting for control of something thats been working none stop daily for

of years.
jespah

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2022 08:04 pm
Y'know the day destroys the night, night divides the day
Try to run, try to hide...
Thomastrokan33

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2022 10:46 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Thank you, for your response.
I'll try to break down your statement. You seem to be saying that central government presumption can't be opposed. The presumption meaning that as soon as people set up central government, for the nation, it has the practical right to do as it pleases.

I have the view, that central government is a moral force, inasmuch that its "blueprint" can work for humanity's relationship with daylight, the context of that relationship being to end the before is after routine.

To activate the blueprint, it's necessary (at least, in my opinion) that all capitalist institutions copy the blueprint, meaning that people use the arrangement, without having to use the consequence, which is money.
0 Replies

Thomastrokan33

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2022 11:09 am
@jespah,
I welcome the good humour; to clarify, the issue isn't about day destroying night, but about the system of before is after being cancelled.
roger

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2022 01:25 pm
@Thomastrokan33,
Maybe it would be clearer if you restate the original post without using the word 'daylight' even once.
Thomastrokan33

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2022 03:12 pm
@roger,
Thanks for the query.

That in fact is the nitty gritty, of the whole scenario. Is daylight responsible for the before is after complex?

The before is after complex, is essentially about the problem of being rebooted, when you've already reached a climax. What are your thoughts, besides the query you've addressed?
roger

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2022 03:17 pm
@Thomastrokan33,
I give up
Real Music

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2022 03:25 pm
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2022 03:53 pm
@roger,
Roger? I have two theories on our ... (sigh) latest a2k exasperation. I know which one I'm leaning towards.

1. English isn't his native language and he's insisting on using "daylight" as a translation for a particularly complex term/untranslatable idiom from his foreign tongue. Not knowing that it makes NO SENSE AT ALL when it's used in this context.
2. Someone is recklessly off his psych meds. Or is going through life undiagnosed and not properly medicated. Potayto/potahto.
jespah

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2022 04:33 pm
@Thomastrokan33,
I can tell English isn't your 1st language (and I'd probably be horrible in yours, so good going). But this is hard for native speakers to understand.

A lot of us are concerned about what's going on in Russia and Ukraine and I think I can speak for most people when I say we would prefer if war and human suffering could be prevented.

Are you talking about when Russia had control over Ukraine, before the Soviet Union was dissolved?
glitterbag

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2022 04:45 pm
@tsarstepan,
So it's not at ALL unusual to be annoyed.
0 Replies

Thomastrokan33

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2022 09:49 am
@jespah,
Thanks for your response.

My concern, is the relationship between means and ends.
Daylight is an acknowledgement of means and ends, inasmuch that it is about reaching a climax, only the means is then able to surpass the climax. By this, what I mean is that people's actions on day 1 are forced to be the definition of day 2.

Day 2 should be a polar opposite definition, to day 1.

In regards to the Ukraine, all nations are fictional entities, and are made of atoms, making all locations identical.

To go back to day 1 and day 2 hypothesis:
Day 1 - action to climax.
Day 2 - action to climax.

The sequences, of day 1 and day 2 would be safe, were it not for the rebooting angle. By rebooting angle, what's meant is that the universe overall forces life to consume identically across time.