4

Looking for a little bit of advice

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2022 12:27 am
Heeey, so I haven’t actually dated in my life. Aside from middle school boyfriends that I literally only saw in school and companionship… anyway, I decided to put myself out there and downloaded a dating app I got a hit with a guy and we ended up going on a first date and it went really well. We went out to a couple bars and had drinks, he paid, I offered to, we went back to his place and had sex. I kinda expected not to hear from him but that wasn’t the case and we’ve since gone out 3 times and talk everyday. Problem isssssss, I had a similar experience happen just before meeting him with a guy I met off the app and he was all about us. He’d talk about when we have kids, compliment me, talk about “our future” and after talking everyday and seeing each other 3 times it went sour because of him having “a lot going on” and after 3 months that was done. I feel like I have a serious guard up and this guy is a definite opposite of the other and I’m kinda nervous that I’m going to push him away unknowingly due to previous situation and overall lack of trust for men. He alluded to us being exclusive but didn’t actually ask me officially. I’m trying to figure out if I should ask him directly or to see where it goes. We’ve been talking for close to two months and I don’t really know if that’s too soon to ask…

bobsal u1553115

1  
Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2022 07:33 am
@CuteButterfly,
Too many contradictions to even begin to digest this. Maybe re-edit it?

Kayster

2  
Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2022 04:16 pm
@CuteButterfly,
I would say that 2 months is definetly long enough to ask him if you're feeling comfortable with it and feel like he might be too.

Maxxx17

-2  
Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2022 05:25 am
@CuteButterfly,
One thing you should understand is that not all people are like your last partner. If you feel comfortable with him, discuss what he thinks about what's going on and try to open up to him and share your feelings.

Mrknowspeople

-2  
Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2022 06:03 pm
@CuteButterfly,
Are you still talking?