MESSY SITUATION WITH GIRL

Wed 5 Jan, 2022 10:25 am
so I have met this girl and we got on really well and ended up sleeping together and she has a boyfriend and even when I knew they were still together we still carried on sleeping together which I feel awful for, she does not want me to tell him but I feel bad. also she's really bad at opening up emotionally and I try and ask her how she feels about the whole thing and how she feels about me and she just says that she does not know. that's all I get out of her.

she also says that she's never done this type of thing before but I find that hard to believe because she seems from my point of view to find it easy to lie to him and if she's like that with him she's more than likely gonna be like that with me. I do care about her but don't really know where to go from here as I don't know how she feels about the whole thing and I don't know how else to ask her
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,730 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

Mame

Wed 5 Jan, 2022 10:37 am
@john nib ,
Look, why not just enjoy what you can (if you're still going to sleep with her) and not worry about long-term. She doesn't sound like a good bet for a relationship, obviously, if she's cheating.

Or find someone who won't cheat if you do want a long-term relationship. Once a cheat, always a cheat.
0 Replies

Linkat

Wed 5 Jan, 2022 11:03 am
@john nib ,
You should stop seeing her..and find someone who is available she us in a committed relationship.

I would not speak with her boyfriend ...that is up to her. If you feel bad then that is your conscience telling you this is wrong. Simple answer until she is available you should not see her.

Put it to you this way...how would you feel if she was your girlfriend and sleeping with another guy?

Find someone more stable and available.
0 Replies

Medusax

Wed 5 Jan, 2022 01:55 pm
@john nib ,
Use your head and find someone else. Really?
0 Replies

KimB

Wed 5 Jan, 2022 05:51 pm
@john nib ,
If she is doing it with you, she will eventually do it to you. She has proven she is dishonest in relationships and will eventually treat your relationship with her the same way. Let her go before you get in too deep. She will end up hurting you.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 09:22 pm
I want to be sure to get this right: you and she both feel badly about your behavior and your solution is to make a third person feel just as badly about what you did, if not even worse.

What's wrong with going on and sinning no more and get the freak over it?
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Fri 11 Mar, 2022 05:50 pm
@john nib ,
John, what do you want from this? You want the girl, right? Do you think you can survive her boyfriend?
0 Replies