Fitzgerald Investigation of Leak of Identity of CIA Agent

Advocate

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 09:07 am
Notice how carefully Tico sets our his facts and arguments supporting his charge. Wait! There is nothing there. I guess that is because there is nothing there.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 09:39 am
Please send me a PM if ticomaya ever posts anything material.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 10:21 am
cicerone imposter wrote:

As someone said, don't hold your breath waiting for it.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 12:18 pm
Advocate wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

As someone said, don't hold your breath waiting for it.

He does regurgitate things material but there's no response needed. All that's required is a shovel and a bucket and mop.

Aren't you both glad that you're not tasked with cleaning up the mess.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 10:56 pm
Advocate wrote:
Notice how carefully Tico sets our his facts and arguments supporting his charge. Wait! There is nothing there. I guess that is because there is nothing there.

Following your lead, Advocate.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 09:39 am
Advocate wrote:

But no one is going to read ``Fair Game'' for its literary merit.

And not that many for factual merit either probably. I don't plan on it. I am not spending a dime on it to buy it, thats for sure.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 02:36 pm
okie wrote:
Advocate wrote:

And not that many for factual merit either probably. I don't plan on it. I am not spending a dime on it to buy it, thats for sure.

I think Plame's book, which I haven't read yet, would have literary merit if it lays out the treason and treachery of the Bush administration in outing her, a CIA secret agent.

Perhaps a main reason the right is consistently wrong in nearly everything is that it assiduously avoids the writings and films of anyone but those on the hard right. For instance, god forbid Oakie reads Krugman, or sees Moore's films. Both of them have consistently hit home runs on the issues of the day.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 06:59 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Advocate wrote:

Following your lead, Advocate.

Please Tico, you embarrass yourself.

Advocate - fact after fact after fact, some opinion, fact, some more opinion ...

Tico - http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/2696/0876la.gif
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 09:14 pm
okie wrote:
Advocate wrote:

Duuuuuuh, Okie isn't going to buy it. This would be news?

I wonder what it is that's got the CIA's and the WH's knickers all in a bunch if it isn't full of facts.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 01:05 pm
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 01:46 pm
Why the Bush administration continues to get a pass for breaking the laws of our land is the beginning of the end for this country; the biggest problem is the continued support of this criminal administration that have broken domestic and international laws, continues to lie about the war in Iraq, and bankrupts our country on the Iraq war while taking away funding from domestic causes.

Bush continues to support his ill-guided war in Iraq to sacrifice our men and women unnecessarily in a country's civil war that's been on-going for centuries, a government that's broken, and still thinks he can spread democracy in this world by a nation that has only 300 million citizens that also includes illegals. Bush not only lacks common sense by spending our assets on a lost cause, but he is a danger to the world-at-large by creating hate by former friends and allies. He's done more damage in seven years to destroy what's taken our country decades to build.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 01:57 pm
Bush has bragged about not ever changing his mind, and he has certainly shown this despite the error his ways. It is too bad we can't quickly get rid of him.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 02:05 pm
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 10:08 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
He's lost his f.....g mind!

Ya can't lose something that never existed, CI. Smile
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 03:43 pm
Here is an excellent piece on the Plame and other matters.

The truth about lies: Teach-in exposed a pattern of power abuse in White House
By Patrick McElligott

"Our apologies, good friends, for the fracture of good order, the burning of paper instead of children. ...We could not, so help us God, do otherwise. For we are sick at heart, our hearts give us no rest for thinking of the Land of Burning Children. We ask our fellow Christians to consider in their hearts a question that has tortured us, night and day since this war began. How many must die before our voices are heard, how many must be tortured, dislocated, starved, maddened? ... When, at what point will you say no to this war?"

-- Daniel Berrigan

I attended the Oct. 13 teach-in on impeachment at The Forum with two of my children. During the question-and-answer period, my daughter got up and spoke about the research she has done on the soldiers who return home from Iraq with post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and the lack of medical attention many of them find. The panelists, like myself, were impressed by the insight of an 8th grader.

She has since asked me a thousand questions about issues of war and peace.

One of the things I've shared with her is the May 17, 1968, statement that Jesuit Daniel Berrigan made after he broke into a government office in Catonsville, Maryland, with his brother Phillip and seven others, and destroyed draft records. In the 1980s, I had the opportunity to get to know Daniel and Phillip casually, during the Reagan administration. That was a time when the executive office engaged in illegal activities that violated the supreme law of the land, the Constitution of the United States. It's a shame the congress did not impeach the officials who were as criminal as anyone in the Nixon administration.

By no coincidence, many of the shady characters of the Nixon and Reagan administrations are members of the Bush-II administration. The most influential is Vice President Dick Cheney, who was a driving force in purposely misrepresenting the evidence of Iraqi weapons of mass destruction programs and ties to al-Qaida, to convince the Congress and public that the U.S. needed to invade Iraq.

The Office of the Vice President created a parallel national security/intelligence group, the Office of Special Plans, which has no congressional oversight. The OSP fed the White House Iraq Group false information to use to convince the public that we needed to go to war with Iraq. Among the most notorious lies are: (1) that Iraq had aluminum tubes used for WMD programs; (2) that there was an al-Qaida/Saddam relationship that they implied was connected to the 9/11 attacks on this nation; and (3) that Iraq had been caught attempting to buy yellow cake uranium from Niger.

When Joseph Wilson exposed the yellow cake fiction, the administration retaliated by exposing his wife, Valerie Plame. Despite their denials, the trial of Lewis "Scooter" Libby provided the public with proof that:

(a) Ms. Plame was not only a CIA agent, but was the supervisor of the agency's group that was investigating the issues relating to WMD in both Iraq and Iran; and

(b) A June 10, 2003, memo to Undersecretary of State Marc Grossman indicates the vice president and OSP were aware of a 1999 trip that Wilson took to inspect Niger's uranium program for the CIA. More, there were two other 2002 investigations, one by the State Department and one by the military, which discredited the claims that there was anything to the yellow cake lies.

In a related case, the OSP's top expert on Iran has pleaded guilty to charges of being involved in an espionage effort, along with two officials of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). Classified military secrets about Iran were passed on to an intelligence officer from a foreign nation.

The Bush-Cheney administration lied to this country about Iraq. They have never told the truth about why they were intent upon occupying Iraq well before 9/11. And they have ignored the recommendations for ending the war that came from the bipartisan Baker-Hamilton Group.

Today, tensions in the Middle East are increasing. There is growing conflict between Turkey and the Kurds. And the vice president is advocating military strikes on Iran. Cheney has ignored all attempts by Congress to exercise the oversight on these military adventures that are lining the pockets of his corporate friends. Meanwhile, innocent people suffer and die daily, and the global community judges the U.S. based on Cheney's madness.

That needs to change. It's time for Congress to impeach Dick Cheney.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 03:56 pm
Bush is also guilty of lies and impeachable offenses against the American People. The democratic congress is useless too!
0 Replies

okie

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 08:30 pm
Advocate wrote:
For instance, god forbid Oakie reads Krugman, or sees Moore's films. Both of them have consistently hit home runs on the issues of the day.

Moore's "documentaries"? Ha Ha, you are telling some good ones now, Advocate.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 10:01 pm
Yes, Moore's documentaries. Show us where he lied in his documentaries?
The only film I've seen produced by Moore is "Sicko," but anyone would be hard-pressed to find any lies in it - if any. Yes, it's biased, but why not?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 10:02 pm
Laugh all you want, okie. You're laughing at the wrong thing; you're also a victim of our health care system.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 10:08 pm
I don't wish to waste time explaining the obvious. Believing Michael Moore about anything is akin to believing a fox concerning the henhouse. Michael Moore has no love for this country or any of its institutions, so why would he be balanced and honest about anything in regard to it?

You can't be serious about your question, imposter?
0 Replies