Fitzgerald Investigation of Leak of Identity of CIA Agent

parados

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 11:17 am
@mysteryman,
Because the lying prevented him from finding out other facts that may or may not have shown a crime. Fitzgerald certainly never stated that there was no crime in revealing the name of Plame to reporters.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 12:17 pm
@mysteryman,
You have to ask Fitzgerald that question.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 12:22 pm
mm still can't relate what happened to Clinton's "crime."
mysteryman

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 12:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I didnt know Hillary had committed any crimes (at least not since she became SecState and I started caring).

Do you have any evidence of possible crimes she has committed?
If so, you need to present that to law enforcement, not to me.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 02:38 pm
@mysteryman,
You're so dumb, there's no use trying to have any discussion with an ignoramus like you!
mysteryman

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 03:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You mentioned Clinton, and the only one in the govt right now is Hillary, so I assumed you were talking about her.
If you mean Bill, since he isnt part of the govt and has no power, he doesnt matter.

Or, if you meant what he did during his Presidency, I must ask you why you brought it up.
He isnt the President now, and whatever hi did or didnt do then has no bearing on now.
As you once said, the past doesnt matter now, and I dont recall ever accusing him of any crimes.

So, what was the point of mentioning him, or did you mean Hillary?
And if you meant her, then I repeat my original point that you need to tell the proper authorities if you have evidence that she has committed a crime.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 03:16 pm
@mysteryman,
Think history. Why does it have to be Hillary? You limit the possibilities all by yourself. You're a goddam idiot!
mysteryman

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 03:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Well, it couldnt be Chelsea, and since Bill is not involved with govt, any crimes he MIGHT have committed do not involve the govt.
So, you must have been talking about Hillary.

BUT, if you werent, then I suggest you reread my previous post re: Bill Clinton.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 03:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
There are two Clintons, and only one of them was impeached, and it was about "I didn't have sex with that woman.": Guess which one? You dummy!
mysteryman

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 04:23 pm
@cicerone imposter,
But since Bill isnt the President now, and since you are the one that once said that history didnt matter, why did you mention him?
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 09:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
That is being cute if you are a literalist like MM.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 09:41 pm
@Advocate,
There isn't any similarity between Sanford and Hillary as it pertains to legal matters while in government service. That's only one of the conclusions that can be drawn, but should be enough for anybody to figure out.

If mm can't figure that out, he is a dummy! You can call it cute, I call it total ignorance.
mysteryman

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 11:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I didnt say there were any similiarities.
You mentioned Clinton, and since Bill isnt the president, and therefore totally irrelevant to anything, Hillary was the logical choice.

As far as I know, Hillary hasnt committed any crimes, so mentioning her with regards to current criminal acts didnt make sense.
Thats why I asked who you meant.

Since you are the one that said history didnt matter, it seemed odd that you would mention someone who was president 8+ years ago.
0 Replies