How many boosters are your limit?

Wed 8 Dec, 2021 02:25 pm
Pfizer says we may need a fourth shot shortly. How many times will you get yours? Would you consent to once or twice yearly?

View best answer, chosen by edgarblythe
izzythepush

Wed 8 Dec, 2021 02:27 pm
Whatever is deemed necessary.

I may not trust the prime minister or the government, but I trust the NHS.
Linkat

Wed 8 Dec, 2021 02:36 pm
@edgarblythe,
I haven't heard this yet.

I wonder if this will be like the flu you get one each year?

In any case I am waiting it out at this point. As much as there are people that are at a higher risk than me so I will wait out for even this third booster....I don't want to clog the system for people who are in a risky group.
roger
  Selected Answer

Wed 8 Dec, 2021 03:14 pm
@Linkat,
To heck with them others. Look out for yourself and your family.

I'm with Izzy. Whatever it takes.
Linkat

Wed 8 Dec, 2021 03:28 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

To heck with them others. Look out for yourself and your family.

I'm with Izzy. Whatever it takes.

Them others are people I care about..like older relatives, friends and relatives that work in hospitals, and my friends kids that have transplants ....
lmur

Wed 8 Dec, 2021 03:30 pm
@Linkat,
You getting yours helps all of those vulnerable groups.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Wed 8 Dec, 2021 03:42 pm
@Linkat,

at this point, you getting a booster is not denying anyone else from getting theirs...
Linkat

Wed 8 Dec, 2021 03:53 pm
@Region Philbis,
Ive just heard that it is hard to get an appointment again

I do have a doctors appointment in a couple of weeks so I am just waiting until then
0 Replies

jcboy

Wed 8 Dec, 2021 03:57 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Whatever is deemed necessary.

I may not trust the prime minister or the government, but I trust the NHS.

Same,whatever it takes.
0 Replies

jespah

Wed 8 Dec, 2021 08:21 pm
I'm hoping to collect all 12.
0 Replies

gingercookiegal

Wed 8 Dec, 2021 10:48 pm
@edgarblythe,
It's very scary that people who don't question being told to take never ending mystery shots injected into their bodies are allowed to vote. There should be a way for sane people to opt out of dealing with the repercussions caused by mentally unhinged folks. Even the flu shot is optional, and that is only taken once a year. And these nutjob people don't even question for a minute the legitimacy of forcing others to take never ending injections against their will. It's very scary what mindless people can cause. Also, real vaccines cause immunity. Whatever these injections are aren't making anyone immune, so they're not actual vaccines. They're gene therapy. It makes no logic sense why a person would be worried about an unvaccinated person making them sick, unless the injection they took doesn't work and isn't a vaccine.
0 Replies

gingercookiegal

Wed 8 Dec, 2021 11:02 pm
The FDA has sealed vaccine data for pfizer and other companies for 55 years, until 2076. That's how long it will take them to respond to a FOIA request for public information. And none of these companies can be sued since they have the protection of the federal government. Huh, well that's kind of strange.

I wonder why it doesn't bother some people that they're being told to inject experimental substances in their bodies repeatedly with no date when the injections will need to be stopped. Seems kind of odd and mindless not to question any of that.
0 Replies

gingercookiegal

Wed 8 Dec, 2021 11:08 pm
Little children were given pizza as a bribe to get vaccinated by thier school without thier parent's consent and without informing the parents.

I guess this isn't alarming to anyone.

https://www.newsweek.com/mom-son-vaccinated-school-permission-pizza-california-1656792
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 12:11 am
edgarblythe wrote:
Would you consent to once or twice yearly?

I will not only consent, I will eagerly press the medical community to vaccinate me as often as possible.

I'm going to alternate between viral vector vaccines and mRNA/protein vaccines (and also rotate between all the various brands).
roger

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 12:13 am
@oralloy,
Why? Just hoping to hit a good one? I'll stick with Pfizer, most likely, but I would like to hear your reasons.
gingercookiegal

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 12:21 am
@oralloy,
Doesn't bother you the slightest that your DNA is being mutated by these untested injections, and that if something bad happens to you, these companies cannot be sued? Don't you find it strange that FOIA requests have been sealed for 55 years?
gingercookiegal

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 12:22 am
@oralloy,
What about the reports of healthy athletes having heart attacks?
oralloy

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 12:41 am
@gingercookiegal,
I am not aware of this. But the risks of not being vaccinated are far graver than the risks of vaccination.
gingercookiegal

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 12:42 am
@oralloy,
Based on what data?
oralloy

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 12:46 am
@gingercookiegal,
The CDC says unvaccinated people are 14 times more likely to die if they catch Covid:
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#rates-by-vaccine-status