How many boosters are your limit?

gingercookiegal

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 12:54 am
@oralloy,
You don't think it's possible that information provided by a government agency might be compromised after everything that's happened in just the past two years alone? How honest has the government been on all other current matters?

Why are so many things surrounding the vaccine being kept secretive? Why are medical professionals who have questions and concerns being silenced and banned from speaking out? Why would data be kept sealed for 55 years? Why would constant booster shots be needed for a "vaccine" that supposedly is effective? Why would children be given these drugs without parental knowledge? Why would anyone even consider allowing the government to regulate bodily autonomy? If the vaccine "works", then why would anyone who takes it need to worry about those who haven't?

I'm not attacking you; I'm just wondering if you've given serious thought to any of this.
gingercookiegal

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 01:00 am
@oralloy,
The covid "vaccine" is actually mRNA gene therapy that mutates your DNA.

Many reports of healthy athletes having heart attacks have emerged but have been downplayed by the media. Also reports of young children suffering from heart attacks.

Just search "covid sealed 55 years"

https://www.google.com/search?q=covid+sealed+55+years&sxsrf=AOaemvL0Ura-KViwyZZTG49oa8rYXSYPnw%3A1639025768997&ei=aIyxYdPHO7ypptQP_6ywuAY&oq=covid+sealed+&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMYADIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyCggAEIAEEIcCEBQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDoECCMQJzoHCAAQsQMQQzoKCAAQsQMQgwEQQzoECAAQQzoFCAAQkQI6CAgAEIAEELEDOgoIABCxAxDJAxBDOgUIABCSAzoQCAAQgAQQhwIQsQMQyQMQFDoNCAAQgAQQhwIQsQMQFDoFCAAQsQM6CwgAEIAEELEDEMkDOgcIABCxAxAKOgcIABCABBAKSgQIQRgAUABY1BNggSZoAHACeACAAc4BiAG6EJIBBjAuMTIuMZgBAKABAcABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

Wait what? FDA wants 55 years to process FOIA request over vaccine data

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/wait-what-fda-wants-55-years-process-foia-request-over-vaccine-data-2021-11-18/

Pharma
FDA asks for 55 years to complete FOIA request on Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine

https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/fda-requests-55-years-to-complete-foia-request-pfizer-s-covid-19-vaccine

The god that failed

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/the-god-that-failed
oralloy

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 01:06 am
@gingercookiegal,
gingercookiegal wrote:
The covid "vaccine" is actually mRNA gene therapy that mutates your DNA.

That is incorrect. All the mRNA does is make some spike proteins before it breaks down. Those spike proteins then activate your immune system.

gingercookiegal wrote:
Many reports of healthy athletes having heart attacks have emerged but have been downplayed by the media. Also reports of young children suffering from heart attacks.

I am not aware of this. I am guessing that the number of cases is dwarfed by the number of people who are dying from Covid however.

55 years sounds unreasonable. The courts are unlikely to allow them to do that.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 01:07 am
@gingercookiegal,
gingercookiegal wrote:
You don't think it's possible that information provided by a government agency might be compromised after everything that's happened in just the past two years alone? How honest has the government been on all other current matters?

I think they're telling the truth.

gingercookiegal wrote:
Why are so many things surrounding the vaccine being kept secretive?

I'm not aware that they are.

gingercookiegal wrote:
Why are medical professionals who have questions and concerns being silenced and banned from speaking out?

I agree that big tech companies are getting out of control with their censorship.

gingercookiegal wrote:
Why would data be kept sealed for 55 years?

It is unlikely that the courts will allow that to happen.

gingercookiegal wrote:
Why would constant booster shots be needed for a "vaccine" that supposedly is effective?

Because antibodies wane after six months.

gingercookiegal wrote:
Why would children be given these drugs without parental knowledge?

I don't know that they are. Parental knowledge seems reasonable.

gingercookiegal wrote:
Why would anyone even consider allowing the government to regulate bodily autonomy?

Because there is a deadly disease raging through the general populace.

gingercookiegal wrote:
If the vaccine "works", then why would anyone who takes need to worry about those who haven't?

The vaccine doesn't make people bulletproof. 14 times less likely to die still means you can die.

gingercookiegal wrote:
I'm not attacking you; I'm just wondering if you've given serious thought to any of this.

Don't worry. I know the difference between conversation and attack.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 01:09 am
@gingercookiegal,
gingercookiegal wrote:
Doesn't bother you the slightest that your DNA is being mutated by these untested injections,

This does not happen. The mRNA vaccine never even gets near any DNA.

gingercookiegal wrote:
and that if something bad happens to you, these companies cannot be sued?

I am always against limits to liability. But such policies extend far beyond this vaccine. There is nothing unusual with such limits unfortunately.

gingercookiegal wrote:
Don't you find it strange that FOIA requests have been sealed for 55 years?

The request to take so long sounds unreasonable. I doubt that the courts will allow it to happen.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 01:11 am
@roger,
roger wrote:
Why? Just hoping to hit a good one? I'll stick with Pfizer, most likely, but I would like to hear your reasons.

I'm rotating through them all because each one challenges my immune system slightly differently, and confronting my immune system with a broad array of challenges gives my immune system the broadest possible sensitivity to the virus.

I'm alternating between viral vector vaccines and mRNA/protein vaccines because viral vector vaccines produce a strong T-cell response, while mRNA vaccines and protein vaccines produce a strong antibody response.
gingercookiegal

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 01:31 am
@oralloy,
Did you read the article I posted?

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/the-god-that-failed

Can you explain to me what exactly would make you believe the government is being truthful about the vaccine and covid virus itself? Can you assuage my suspicions using reason and logic? What logical reason should anyone have to trust the government at this point?

I haven't encountered some yet who's been able to do that. To be fair though, the left isn't interested in logic and reason. they just want to shout down and silence anyone who disagrees with their religious like group think.
oralloy

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 02:22 am
@gingercookiegal,
gingercookiegal wrote:

It wants to ask:
"If the vaccines work, what’s going on?"

What is going on is, the vaccines are better than nothing, but they do not make people bulletproof. 14 times less likely to die still means a chance of dying.

Also, there are lots of people who remain unvaccinated and thus are not protected.

gingercookiegal wrote:
Can you explain to me what exactly would make you believe the government is being truthful about the vaccine and covid virus itself? Can you assuage my suspicions using reason and logic? What logical reason should anyone have to trust the government at this point?

I haven't seen any reason to not trust the government. And there are plenty of independent news reports that verify that there is a pandemic that is killing lots of people.

gingercookiegal wrote:
I haven't encountered some yet who's been able to do that. To be fair though, the left isn't interested in logic and reason. they just want to shout down and silence anyone who disagrees with their religious like group think.

I know. Isn't it annoying the way they act towards everyone who doesn't agree with them?
gingercookiegal

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 02:34 am
@oralloy,
But if a 'vaccine' doesn't make a person immune to the disease, then it's not an actual vaccine. Plenty of other treatments exist that aren't patented by companies that Nancy Pelosi's husband owns huge stock options in. Why aren't these other options being pushed?

The government has literally twisted the definition of what a "vaccine" is. People who are actually vaccinated against a disease have nothing to worry about people who are unvaccinated. That's not how actual vaccines work. People have the right to get vaccinated if they want to but they shouldn't violate another person's bodily autonomy to force medication into their body

No unvaccinated person poses a risk to the vaccinated. That's hard science fact.

"I haven't seen any reason to not trust the government."

Really???? In the past, let's say, 5 years, but more specifically the last 2, you haven't seen ANY reason not to trust the government?

Can you tell me with a straight face that they haven't made any OBVIOUS lies in the past 2 years?

oralloy

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 02:47 am
@gingercookiegal,
gingercookiegal wrote:
But if a 'vaccine' doesn't make a person immune to the disease, then it's not an actual vaccine.

I don't see why it's not.

gingercookiegal wrote:
Plenty of other treatments exist that aren't patented by companies that Nancy Pelosi's husband owns huge stock options in. Why aren't these other options being pushed?

Monoclonal antibodies are being pushed. Some others are not believed to be effective.

gingercookiegal wrote:
The government has literally twisted the definition of what a "vaccine" is. People who are actually vaccinated against a disease have nothing to worry about people who are unvaccinated. That's not how actual vaccines work.

It would be nice if vaccines made people bulletproof against Covid, but unfortunately the vaccines merely increase your odds of surviving.

gingercookiegal wrote:
People have the right to get vaccinated if they want to but they shouldn't violate another person's bodily autonomy to force medication into their body

I don't think anybody is being forced. There are jobs and events that will be closed to them though if they remain unvaccinated.

gingercookiegal wrote:
No unvaccinated person poses a risk to the vaccinated. That's hard science fact.

An unvaccinated person could transmit Covid to a vaccinated person, who might still die despite the better odds provided by the vaccine.

gingercookiegal wrote:
Really???? In the past, let's say, 5 years, but more specifically the last 2, you haven't seen ANY reason not to trust the government?
Can you tell me with a straight face that they haven't made any OBVIOUS lies in the past 2 years?

I suppose I'm not paying too much attention if something doesn't impact the Second Amendment.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 07:21 am
I selected my choice for best answer.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 9 Dec, 2021 02:39 pm
What has the world come to? Oralloy as good source of good Covid information.

Thanks oralloy, I'll take good information from where ever it comes from, and those answers definitely taught me new stuff.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Fri 10 Dec, 2021 09:25 am

BioNTech Founder Şahin on the Omicron Variant:
“It Will Make Scientific Sense To Offer Booster after Three Months”
Quote:
The latest mutations of the coronavirus call for a new vaccination strategy. In an interview, BioNTech founder Uğur Şahin explains why countries need to administer booster shots faster and argues that a fourth jab will likely also be necessary.
... ... ...
0 Replies