Arella Mae

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:18 pm
My Mentors,

I WILL NEVER give up. I will never let anyone think that it is okay to call God names and use His name in vain.

I don't care what Frank thinks of me, but I will not accept him calling God names.

Intrepid, I agree 100% with you. He won't change. He will twist it and make it what he wants it to be.

But, for those that are reading these threads and don't participate in responding to them, they should see that there are Christians out there who do not believe in judging others and condemning them.

As angry as I can let Frank get me, I have that much pity for him. To not know God's love is the worse thing I could imagine for anyone.

He is railing in another thread about how he answers every question put to him. I told him he did not answer Tico's question, nor did I really expect him to.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:19 pm
Intrepid wrote:
... and NO, he did not answer Tico's question.

What is Tico's question?

I have no idea of why anyone would claim that I do not respond to questions...I am without a doubt one of the most tenacious posters in this forum.

I will respond to everything....and I laugh at anyone pretending that I would duck anything. You are laughable for suggesting it, Intrepid. LAUGHABLE.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:24 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
My Mentors,

I WILL NEVER give up. I will never let anyone think that it is okay to call God names and use His name in vain.

Try to get you brain functioning, MA. I never call God names. I am only talking about that pathetic cartoon described in the Bible when I use those descriptions that upset you so much.

In any case, you could easily show me how wrong I am...instead of simply stating it over and over like you Neo, and Intrepid do.

Show me the passages where your god is talking or acting....and he is showing compassion, understanding, love.

You poor boobs. There are none.

Every passage (with that one minor exception)...shows a vengeful, vindictive, murderous, barbaric, petty, tyrannical dung heap of a god.

And you are all stuck with it.

Quote:
Intrepid, I agree 100% with you. He won't change. He will twist it and make it what he wants it to be.

I am not twisting. I can show hundreds of passages showing the god of the Bible to be exactly what I say it is. I am still defying you to show me two passages from the Bible showing him to be what you claim it is.

Quote:
As angry as I can let Frank get me, I have that much pity for him. To not know God's love is the worse thing I could imagine for anyone.

Ahhh...don't let me getcha angry, MA. We're just having a bit of fun with each other. I am enjoying it tremendously. I hope you get to the point where you are also.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:25 pm
WHAT IS TICO'S QUESTION?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:25 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
Intrepid wrote:

What is Tico's question?

I have no idea of why anyone would claim that I do not respond to questions...I am without a doubt one of the most tenacious posters in this forum.

I will respond to everything....and I laugh at anyone pretending that I would duck anything. You are laughable for suggesting it, Intrepid. LAUGHABLE.
Page 39 of this thread. Lots of interesting discussion after.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:26 pm
Frank,

Don't get so impatient! I had to go find it so I didn't misquote.

This is Tico's question:

Frank: When does it become "not okay" to kill the baby? When the head pops out of the womb? When the entire body clears the passageway? When the cord is severed? Surely there is a line of demarcation for you?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:27 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
Intrepid wrote:

What is Tico's question?

Frankie, Frankie, Frankie....no need to shout. I am not deaf or blind.

It has been pointed out on this thread and at least one other that you did not respond to the question. You have hobbled around many other things, but you never gave an answer to Tico. Oh, and Frankie...I am not suggesting it. It is a fact.

Yup, you answer most posts. It would be nice to see a coherent answer, but we will take what we can get.

This is Tico's question:
Quote:
Frank: When does it become "not okay" to kill the baby? When the head pops out of the womb? When the entire body clears the passageway? When the cord is severed? Surely there is a line of demarcation for you?

Would you care to answer? Thank you, and have a nice day.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:28 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
WHAT IS TICO'S QUESTION?
There ya go, Frank. We know how hard it would be to go back through the thread yourself.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:31 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

And, oh yeah, I'm having fun now!

You call MY GOD idiotic, barbaric, vindictive, murderous, moronic, cartoon. And Frank, the God of the Bible is MY GOD. So, yes you have called Him names.

If the shoe fits!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:35 pm
Sometimes it's just embarrassing to be a Christian. Reading this thread is leading to one of those moments.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:36 pm
Are you people all insane...or just stupid?

I did answer that question...several times. In fact, my answer has been thrown back at me several times....by you.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/posting.php?mode=quote&p=1489243&sid=e6a79c5533f6bb6c32fc3d92ba9d8b17

http://www.able2know.com/forums/posting.php?mode=quote&p=1489243&sid=e6a79c5533f6bb6c32fc3d92ba9d8b17

Jesus...you alway hope that when you are debating people...they've got enough brains to see and read what you write.

How the hell can you all be making such a fuss over my supposedly not answering Tico's question...when I have given such explicit responses?

(Maybe both nuts and stupid!)
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:37 pm
ehBeth,

Because I have misread your posts before, I am not going to assume anything here. So, can you explain that, please? Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:39 pm
I'm a Christian, MoAn, and the behaviour of many of the the Christian posters on this thread - and others - is embarrassing. Or as Frank has put it just above - stupid.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:43 pm
ehBeth wrote:
I'm a Christian, MoAn, and the behaviour of many of the the Christian posters on this thread - and others - is embarrassing. Or as Frank has put it just above - stupid.
Go ahead and throw some trash. Frank is leading the way. I'm sure you won't embarrass him.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:43 pm
ehBeth,

I am a Christian too, but I am also human. If I am being stupid or embarrassing, please point it out to me. I do not want to be that way. I know right now my feelings are a bit on the edge. It's very hard to put up with someone calling my God names and not objecting to it.

I may be angry, but I am doing my best to not be hateful to Frank. So please, if I have been insulting to him or anyone else, please tell me.

I will admit that Holiday Inn Express comment was a bit over the top. But I hate someone doing to me what they accuse me of doing to them!
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:49 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:

I did answer that question...several times. In fact, my answer has been thrown back at me several times....by you.

Jesus...you alway hope that when you are debating people...they've got enough brains to see and read what you write.

How the hell can you all be making such a fuss over my supposedly not answering Tico's question...when I have given such explicit responses?

Don't twist your shorts, Frank. You usually give each of us a personal insulting response to whatever we post. We just wanted to see your directed response to someone who looks like the terminator. Laughing
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:51 pm
ehBeth wrote:

How very Christian of you
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:55 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:

You can say what you want...you did not give a direct answer to Tico. You responded to other people in a round about way. Will you please respond directly to each part of Tico's question?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:59 pm
Yeah! We each want our own insult! Don't think you can lump us together as a group, Frank.

I already told you I don't lump you! Laughing
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 05:02 pm
Laughing Okay, Momma is dying here! I am laughing so hard I can hardly type!
0 Replies