snood

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 10:42 am
Doktor S wrote:
snood wrote:
Yer losin' it - if you ever had it to lose - you never asked me anything....

Are you really that lost? Razz
By the 'previous question' I was refereing to the question to me from intrepid you quoted in your previous post.
This is getting amusing..like something from abbott and costello get alzheimers.

Aw c'mon - you know you Satanists are too backwards to have a sense of humor... You haven't even gotten "right" and "wrong" figured out yet.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 10:44 am
So, did you ever answer MY question Doktor S?
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 10:46 am
snood wrote:
Doktor S wrote:
snood wrote:

By the 'previous question' I was refereing to the question to me from intrepid you quoted in your previous post.
This is getting amusing..like something from abbott and costello get alzheimers.

Aw c'mon - you know you Satanists are too backwards to have a sense of humor... You haven't even gotten "right" and "wrong" figured out yet.

Oh I have it figured out. Right is what you agree with, wrong is what you don't. It's quite simple and subjective from person to person.
That you cling to your ethereal 'objective, universal' standard of what constitutes right and wrong tells me 'you' don't quite get it Wink

PS - My sense of humor would trump a boatload of stuffy christians anyday.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 10:49 am
Doktor S wrote:
snood wrote:
Doktor S wrote:
snood wrote:

Oh I have it figured out. right is what you agree with, wrong is what you don't it's quite simple and subjective.
That you cling to your ethereal 'objective, universal' standard of what constitutes right and wrong tells me 'you' don't quite get it Wink

Yeah, yeah - in your own little world, you're knowledeable and humorous. what color's the sky, there? Do they have good turf and surf?
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 10:50 am
Intrepid wrote:

I should buy a parrot to save on repeating myself.

I already said, your question of 'what do I value' was answered in the other question previous 'what value do you place on yourself' to which I replied 'the highest'
Put 2 + 2 together.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 10:51 am
snood wrote:
Doktor S wrote:
snood wrote:
Doktor S wrote:
snood wrote:

Oh I have it figured out. right is what you agree with, wrong is what you don't it's quite simple and subjective.

Yeah, yeah - in your own little world, you're knowledeable and humorous. what color's the sky, there? Do they have good turf and surf?

Yawn.
Ever play dodgeball?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 10:51 am
Since you seem to have a problem with the concept of right and wrong in world society, it is understandable why you cling to your fringe beliefs.

Regarding your PS - Is that because you would be the only one to 'get' it?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 10:52 am
Yup - yer boring. To yourself, as well?
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 10:53 am
snood wrote:

Are you aware of the TOS?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 10:55 am
Doktor S wrote:
snood wrote:

Oh - yer gonna tell on me? Okay, big bad Satan Worshiper, I won't throw any more spitballs. And you keep your lowrate cynicism directed elsewhere, too, 'kay?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 10:57 am
Doktor S wrote:
Intrepid wrote:

I should buy a parrot to save on repeating myself.

I already said, your question of 'what do I value' was answered in the other question previous 'what value do you place on yourself' to which I replied 'the highest'
Put 2 + 2 together.

Finally! We have the answer. You value yourself above all else and in place of all else. It would seem, therefore, that any value that you could bring to this discussion would be nil. One has to see outside of oneself in order to appreciate the views of others.

Oh, BTW..... I assume that parrot would have the ability to type.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 10:59 am
Quote:

Finally! We have the answer. You value yourself above all else and in place of all else. It would seem, therefore, that any value that you could bring to this discussion would be nil. One has to see outside of oneself in order to appreciate the views of others.

non sequitur.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 11:15 am
Doktor S wrote:
snood wrote:

You're not a big free speech guy, eh?

Or does 'boring' have a special meaning that only you know?

Kinda like when you use the word 'god' to apply to yourself?
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 12:43 pm
Reallife writes
Quote:
I thank you for your kind words and I am glad each time I see that public opinion, especially among the young, is headed in the pro-life direction.

LOL, now who's being kind? I'm probably old enough to be your mother. But it's sure nice to think somebody thinks otherwise. Smile
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 12:50 pm
Doktor writes
Quote:
Quote:
foxfyre wrote:
He generally just ignores pertinent questions and goes on to the next insult which is not helpful to the discussion

You have yet to produce an example of either of these things you accuse me of. I'll just assume you are going to stick to your dishonest 'neener neener' approach and be done with you I think.

Yes I did in my Post 1947787 earlier today.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 01:11 pm
Round and round and round she go's. Where she'll stop, nobody knows.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 03:10 pm
Doktor S wrote:
Round and round and round she go's. Where she'll stop, nobody knows.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1947787&highlight=#1947787
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 03:45 pm
lol
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 10:08 am
Note: Successor Topic is Here: http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=71950
0 Replies