20

Texas Effectively Bans Abortions

bulmabriefs144

-2  
Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2022 06:32 am
@McGentrix,
Do you know what stop motion animation is?

So, supposing I work in NASA, so it's a matter of national funding that I create this sham. I take pictures of extremely high altitudes (or even drawings), and then I crop them to a circle. In Photoshop or better yet GIMP, I spend several hours making frame by frame shots of what appears to be Earth from overhead. Then I make an extended video and show it to people as NASA footage. They pay me anotherr billion or so.

In another forum, I showed how I can create satellites, starry sky, round planet in focus, and even a sun. I also showed how easy it was to create a girl riding a dinosaur through ancient Tokyo with a UFO flying overhead.

I did all of this on a shoestring budget. NASA makes a killing.

bulmabriefs144

-2  
Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2022 06:36 am
@Frank Apisa,
No, I agree with you that airline routes are crap.
Don't conflate that with proof of anything.

When I wanna tell ya proof, I will.
bulmabriefs144

-2  
Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2022 06:45 am
@BenjaminH,
It's the heartbeat that matters. Heartbeat is something a living thing does.

A girl can be brain dead and in a coma, but until her heart stops beating, she isn't dead.

Also, you are using religion as a political tool (for the left), throwing around the Ten Commandments, like you understand things. If there is a heartbeat, and you stop it, it's muder. You yourself said no exceptions.

Prevention, not abortion, is key. But you're rationali that non-sentient life is not valuable. Planarians don't have a working brain. But they do quite well for themselves, reproducing even when cut apart. A brain is not necessary for life. Neither starfish nor plants have a brain, but burning a forest down would be a crime.

Frank Apisa

1  
Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2022 07:02 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

When I wanna tell ya proof, I will.

I haven't mentioned that I think you are totally, certifiably nuts in a while, Bulma. I don't want you to think I am ignoring you...so...

...you are totally and completely certifiably nuts.

Have a good day, though.
bulmabriefs144

-1  
Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2022 06:19 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Yay!!!

Thanks, I will!

Wilso

3  
Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2022 01:32 am

NEW: Fox News is now posting the name and photo of the doctor who helped the 10-year-old Ohio rape victim get an abortion and is suggesting she should be arrested.

This must be new low, even for the right, who seem to have no bottom.

BillRM

1  
Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2022 11:03 am
@maxdancona,
Women should be view as breeders who are under the control of men as how dare they have the right to not carry a fetuses to full term at the will of any man.

That should apply even to a ten year old female child it would seems.

1  
Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2022 11:17 am
@BillRM,
Max's post is 11 months old.