Texas Effectively Bans Abortions

farmerman

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2021 10:10 am
@edgarblythe,
theres a bit of dems who are against abortion even rape and cancer
0 Replies

CaptainNintendo

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2021 02:20 pm
These women who are screaming "My body, my choice!" are the same Karens who are screaming for mandatory covid vaccination for everyone else, are they not?
neptuneblue

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2021 03:25 pm
@CaptainNintendo,
The slogan "My Body, My Choice" has been mis-appropriated against the common good of Society. Since mass infection/death of pregnancy cannot occur simply by a simple jab, your statement is not applicable in the covid-19 vaccination inoculation.
CaptainNintendo

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2021 04:01 pm
@neptuneblue,
So bodily autonomy only applies selectively to certain people and not to others?

What about these male lawmakers? Why aren't these female protesters respecting their authority and decision? We are told now that males can give birth. Why are these transphobe females engaging in domestic terrorism by causing a stink, instead of obeying the government?

Since 1/6/21, the media and government have informed Americans that to disagree with the government in any capacity equals terrorism, so why aren't these folks being treated as such?
neptuneblue

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2021 04:12 pm
@CaptainNintendo,
GMAFB,

People stormed the Capital to stop an election process, that IS terrorism. You're conflating the issue.
CaptainNintendo

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2021 09:02 pm
@neptuneblue,
How conveniently the left tries to memory hole when Brett Kavanaugh was being sworn in, and an angry mob of hairy legged feminist insurrectionists banged on the doors of the supreme court and engaged in insurrection by interrupting senate proceedings at Capitol Hill. Why weren't these insurrectionists arrested and put into solitary confinement like the 70 year old Trump supporting Grandmas who took selfies in the people's house on Jan 6th?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRnmnxVtDqg&ab_channel=CNN

Also, you didn't respond to my comment about males who give birth. So are you against birthing person's having a say in the abortion issue?
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2021 06:03 am
@CaptainNintendo,
It is you that has a short memory of the Supreme Court Nominee's hearing. It was delayed by an FBI investigation due to sexual assault allegations by the nominee, who cried and stated he was too drunk to remember the assault. Republicans thought that excuse is appropriate, as many of them found themselves precariously in that same scenario and that that is was no big deal to assault women and, eventually Kavanaugh was awarded for his criminal behavior by given the seat on the Supreme Court.

Your "hairy legged feminist" comment shows exactly how far marketing campaigns in the 1920's still generate male opinions of female body autonomy. Calling them "insurrectionists" confirms you don't know what that word is and I highly suggest you confer with the English-Oxford dictionary as to meaning and correct usage of the term.

Again, the person, male or female who is pregnant, gets to decide for themselves to keep or end a pregnancy. It's not a public health issue that infects others of a highly communicable disease.

CaptainNintendo

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2021 03:05 pm
@neptuneblue,
Oh, I remember very well. None of Kavanagh's lying accusers had any evidence, and were definitively proven later to have lied. Yet none of these liars who committed felony perjury received any jail time. This was a textbook example of woman privilege, the ability to lie in an effort to ruin a man's life yet face no negative consequences whatsoever when exposed for lying.

The video that I posted from CNN literally shows the violent mob of womanists pounding on the supreme court doors while engaging in insurrection. These womanists did an insurrection yet again when they interrupted senate proceedings, and insurrected once again when they accosted Joe Mansion at the capitol building.

To be fair, most of these womanists didn't just have hairy legs, they also had prominent mustache hairs and cellulite rolls. That's a visual cue to identifying a womanist, the older ones at least. They display cues that let you know that they're bitter cat ladies who can't get a man and don't have kids.

The science is clear. The China disease is only a serious threat to obese people and the elderly. It's been ginned up to fear monger and leverage political and social control.

At no point in the history of America, have freedoms been infringed upon to such a degree that people were forced to take medication that either they didn't want, or didn't need. That is a direct assault on bodily autonomy.
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2021 03:11 pm
@CaptainNintendo,
At no time was your post coherent or accurate.
Mame

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2021 03:12 pm
@CaptainNintendo,
God, the hate roiling and spewing off you is something I've never witnessed. You're angry at everything. I wonder what you're really angry at. I suspect it's yourself.
farmerman

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2021 03:18 pm
@Mame,
hes got an IQ similar to ollie (hint: think room temperature)
Mame

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2021 03:22 pm
@farmerman,
I was actually thinking the same thing... I wonder if the two are friends. But such ugly words... I have to put him on ignore.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2021 06:20 pm
@farmerman,
You progressives shouldn't keep falsely accusing people of your own stupidity.

I know it must be frustrating for you that you have nothing intelligent to say. But these false accusations are not the answer.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2021 06:21 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
People stormed the Capital to stop an election process, that IS terrorism.

No it isn't.

Terrorism is when innocent civilians are deliberately targeted in violent attacks.
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2021 06:52 pm
@oralloy,
Terrorism as defined by the Oxford dictionary:

"the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims"

https://www.google.com/search?q=terrorism&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS852US852&oq=terrism&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i10i512j0i512j0i10i433j0i512l3j46i10i131i433j0i10l2.5434j0j15&sourceid

So, yes it is.
BillRM

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2021 08:29 pm
@CaptainNintendo,
CaptainNintendo wrote:

These women who are screaming "My body, my choice!" are the same Karens who are screaming for mandatory covid vaccination for everyone else, are they not?

A woman carrying or not carrying a fetus to full terms is not changing the odds that I will get a deadly disease however her not having her shots would add risks to every one around her.

However it nice that the state of Texas will be forcing women down to young teens to carry rapists including her bothers and father fetus to full term.
oralloy

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2021 10:40 pm
@BillRM,
Her carrying a fetus to term or not will have an impact on whether some guy becomes a father or not.

So there is external impact with such decisions.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2021 10:41 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
So, yes it is.

Wrong again. No civilians were deliberately targeted by protester violence.
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2021 10:57 pm
@oralloy,
If by arguing with the English-Oxford dictionary gives you some sort of comfort, have at it.
CaptainNintendo

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2021 11:30 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
however her not having her shots would add risks to every one around her.

The science does not support this assertion. You just think this because you're incapable of thinking for yourself and instead allow MSNBC to do your thinking for you.
0 Replies