This is Biden's America

edgarblythe

Wed 13 Apr, 2022 09:50 am
The left that I am part of is as much about economic justice as anything. Economic, social, climate change. A three pronged effort. Many of the leftists I follow are the same. Problem is, you can't get mainstream Democrats to go whole hog.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 13 Apr, 2022 05:20 pm
Seniors’ Medicare Benefits Are Being Privatized Without Consent
The Biden administration is expanding a Trump scheme that is forcing hundreds of thousands of seniors onto for-profit health plans.
https://www.levernews.com/seniors-medicare-benefits-are-being-privatized-without-consent/?fbclid=IwAR1s72aUvDx-Tpjpl3MLfN1JoHmiWCcIiY8q0qeb-azG9_nTUkBZvv-SEu0
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 14 Apr, 2022 07:10 am
RWLatstetter #BERNIE2024
@latstetter
·
15h
Poll: Biden approval rating hits all-time low of 33 percent https://theweek.com/joe-biden/1012535/poll-biden-approval-rating-hits-all-time-low-of-33-percent via
@TheWeek
theweek.com
Poll: Biden approval rating hits all-time low of 33 percent
Jason McCorkel
@JasonMcCorkel
·
10m
I'd assume it can't go lower. Those are just the Stockholm Syndrome suffering Dems that ignore reality and cheerlead oligarchy while pretending to care about social issues.
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 14 Apr, 2022 07:28 am
Can you imagine what this country would be like now if Obama and the Dems hadn’t rigged the primary? We might have had a chance.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 14 Apr, 2022 04:49 pm
@Lash,
I was wrong and I admit I was wrong. There IS a place open for your special sort of commentary.

0 Replies

Lash

Thu 14 Apr, 2022 07:45 pm
Wherever the truth is important…

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/472090-obama-privately-said-he-would-speak-up-to-stop-sanders-report/amp/

Excerpt:

President Obama privately said he would speak up to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) from becoming the Democratic presidential nominee, Politico reported Tuesday.

The former president reportedly said if Sanders held a strong lead in the Democratic primary, he would speak out to prevent him from becoming the nominee.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 14 Apr, 2022 07:51 pm
@Lash,
Obama privately said he would speak up to stop Sanders: report

by Justine Coleman 11/26/19 / 12:03 PM EST

And a big ol' Texas "so the hell why not????"

Lash

Thu 14 Apr, 2022 07:52 pm
https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-nyt-barack-obama-bernie-sanders-democrats-20200414-tdpw52c46vgqjjevu54attf4yu-story.html

WASHINGTON — Over the past year, Joe Biden and former President Barack Obama practiced a political distancing of sorts, with Obama maintaining a posture of public neutrality in the Democratic primaries, offering counsel to any candidate who called (most did), and Biden saying he wanted to win on his own.
But with calibrated stealth, Obama has been considerably more engaged in the campaign’s denouement than has been previously revealed.
And for months, he kept in close contact with senior party officials, in hopes of preventing a repeat of the protracted and nasty 2016 primary race.
Then, in the weeks after it became clear that Biden was the party’s near-certain nominee, Obama — telling a friend he needed to “accelerate the endgame” — had at least four long conversations with his former vice president’s remaining rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders. Obama’s efforts to ease the senator out of the race played a significant role in his decision to end his bid and, on Monday, endorse Biden, according to people close to the Vermont independent.

The PEOPLE decide. Not paid-for former presidents.

It was a corrupt move—paid for by oligarchs. For shame.
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 14 Apr, 2022 07:54 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Bush’s ‘war crimes’

Yesterday’s Papers.

bobsal u1553115

Thu 14 Apr, 2022 08:23 pm
@Lash,
Wait?!? What??? BUSH????

Which Bush, how do they fit in with Obama/Sanders?

You do know both Bushes are GOP war criminals, right???
Lash

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 10:11 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Yes. Like Obama and Biden.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 01:11 pm
hey Republicans, if Joe Biden is as senile as you claim he is, why are you so ******* afraid to debate him. asking for 81 million friends

edgarblythe

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 10:49 am
Joe Biden
·
A felon, a terrorist, or a domestic abuser could go from a gun kit to a gun in as little as 30 minutes. Buyers aren't required to pass background checks because these guns have no serial numbers. And these guns, when they show up at a crime scene, can't be traced—meaning you can't connect the gun to the shooter and hold them accountable.
The United States Department of Justice is making it illegal for a business to manufacture one of these kits without a serial number.
Ragman

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 02:56 pm
@edgarblythe,
God knows why if you can build a working gun from a kit that you didn’t have serial number to make it traceable. How long has this taken them to realize their stupidity and ignorance?
Lash

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 04:08 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I think, in the main, Democrats are wittier and have more palatable personalities than Republicans. They are ‘smoother’ than Republicans.

But, all that aside—I wouldn’t debate in the other person’s house, packed with the other person’s friends, questioned and moderated by the other person’s paid employees.

Just sayin’

But, this year, January 6th would murder the GOP. And it should.
edgarblythe

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 04:42 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

God knows why if you can build a working gun from a kit that you didn’t have serial number to make it traceable. How long has this taken them to realize their stupidity and ignorance?

I give up looking for intelligence in government.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 05:28 pm
@edgarblythe,
Joe Biden shaking hands with the air.
https://nypost.com/2022/04/14/biden-shakes-hands-with-thin-air-after-north-carolina-speech/

Maybe he sees the Grim Reaper?

Once again, the left gives him a free pass "He was waving to the crowd." Crowd's in front of him. Nobody is to the left unless he sees some supernatural creatures or is losing it.
------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, you worry about someone assembling guns.

Gunpowder can be assembled from several common products
- You can extra saltpeter from your urine. Should all people who pee be arrested?
-The second ingredient is charcoal. Once again, easy to find.
-Sulfur can be extracted from eggs or onions, if you know what you are doing.
- That's it. These common ingredients are mixed in the right proportion, and you get gunpowder. You would have to ban all stoves.

About a half-month ago, I carved a reasonably sharp sword out of wood.

Are you going to close down all blacksmith's forges, just so people cannot potentially make weapons? That there are such weapon kits means not felon, a terrorist, or a domestic abusers but regular people are justifiably afraid of the increasing crime under Biden's goofy policy.

https://neonnettle.com/news/15698-violent-crime-skyrockets-by-25-percent-under-biden-s-watch

Meanwhile, humans are able to kill each other, even with rocks and sticks.

https://images.skinnerinc.com/full/709/1218709.jpg

When you make it illegal for law abiding citizens to have guns, only criminals have guns. Criminals don't care if it's illegal, they buy them from arms dealers. And law-abiding citizens become criminals for wanting to defend themselves against thugs.

Quote:
Ragman wrote:

I give up looking for intelligence in government.

Uhhhhh, when you are a private company, you can make products with no codes. Besides, it isn't the serial number that police trace. It's the ballistics. When a gun exists the chamber, it gets scratched up by the sides.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 06:42 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Sounds lik you are planning some in fine detail.

"If you see something, tell someone". Where's my phone .... ah there it is.

Quote:

Uhhhhh, when you are a private company, you can make products with no codes. Besides, it isn't the serial number that police trace. It's the ballistics. When a gun exists the chamber, it gets scratched up by the sides.

How do you cross streets and not get hit.

Barrel rifling puts grooves on the slug, ejectors and firing pins put marks on shells, and cops think serial numbers are so important they have methods to reconstruct those numbers because criminals know cops want those numbers and try to remove them.

Ballistics and police procedures. Put them on that list of other things you know **** all about.

You are a teenager, right?
bobsal u1553115

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 06:48 pm
@Lash,
I don't think that's quite true. I'm Republican. It's not us "card carrying" that have social retardation, it's the one day every two years "Republicans" that are the dopes and suckers for the fascists, that aren't ever clever or funny, though probably well armed.

I want my party back and if the rats have to burn it out to drive off the rats, I'll give them the matches and gasoline. Retire all white males over 70 in the Senate. I am 71 so this is not about ageism.

Maybe in 10 years we'll have a new crop of GOP, and we'll have fair and honest elections over policy and not sound bites.
Mame

Sun 17 Apr, 2022 11:16 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Maybe in 10 years we'll have a new crop of GOP, and we'll have fair and honest elections over policy and not sound bites.

And maybe pigs will fly.
0 Replies