Study on antibodies proving Covid jab might kill us eventually.

The Anointed

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 05:45 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
And of course we believe everything you say. Don't get vaccinated, it's a religious choice that guarantees you will live forever, as is your Devine right.

I encouraged my daughters to get the vaccination, not that it did them any good.

But because I am 80 and have previously suffered a stroke I was advised against getting the Jab.

My decision had nothing to do with religion, but over the next 10 years it will be interesting to see the effect of the Jab on our children.

Have you got your first or second booster shot yet because your vaccination has become ineffective, and the boosters shots don't last long either.
Brandon9000

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 11:09 pm
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
Nah, the statics are all over the place.

Yea! Well those statistics will be of no help to all those double vaccinated people over 60 who have died from Covid, nor the thousands of younger double vaccinated people who have since contracted the disease.

My two daughters who are entertainers were both double vaccs, and are now in isolation after a performance in NSW.

You can find a tiny number of anything. Give me the percentages of the vaccinated people who have these issues. I gave you percentages. Now you give me percentages.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 07:10 am
@Brandon9000,
Good job, brandon. You cornered him well.

He'll never give you any cite.
glitterbag

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 07:32 am
@The Anointed,
If you are truly 80 years old, and this is the best thing you can think to do, I will need to start praying for your delivery from this aching nonsense............and encourage you to start praying for Cancer research.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 08:05 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Good job, brandon. You cornered him well.

He'll never give you any cite.

Thanks. There are only about a dozen arguments in the world. One is when people claim things they couldn't possibly back with evidence. In that case, always ask for a citation.
0 Replies

Theo202

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 06:28 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Since over 11 billion doses have been dispensed, the only possible problem with the vaccine is a long term effect.

That's a blatant non sequitur.

"The Board considered in detail the death of a 26-year-old man, who died within 2 weeks of his first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. This case has been reported to the coroner, who is investigating. Preliminary information from the post-mortem examination has identified myocarditis as the probable cause of death."

"With the current available information, the Board has considered that the myocarditis was probably due to vaccination in this individual."

https://covid19.govt.nz/news-and-data/latest-news/statement-from-the-covid-19-vaccine-independent-safety-monitoring-board/

Brandon9000

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 07:47 pm
@Theo202,
Sorry, I should have said "the only possible statistically significant problem."

From https://www.webmd.com/lung/covid-19-vaccine-myocarditis#1:

"Only about 1,000 people have gotten vaccine-related myocarditis."

That's out of billions, or, if it only covers the US, at least hundreds of millions.

Also, from https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-09-myocarditis-higher-covid-vaccines.html

"Myocarditis risk higher for COVID than for vaccines"

bobsal u1553115

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 07:48 pm
@Brandon9000,
Good stuff, good sources.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 09:17 pm
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
Nah, the statics are all over the place.

Yea! Well those statistics will be of no help to all those double vaccinated people over 60 who have died from Covid, nor the thousands of younger double vaccinated people who have since contracted the disease.

My two daughters who are entertainers were both double vaccs, and are now in isolation after a performance in NSW.

LOL as likely as if you was claiming that both of them won back to back states lotteries.

So the odds are a few millions to one that you are a fool and a lair.
Theo202

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 09:41 pm
@BillRM,
Tell us about your expert knowledge of the statistics of covid, otherwise you are the fool.
The Anointed

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 09:41 pm
@BillRM,
Only the brain dead would claim that the double vaccinated cannot contract the disease and become contagious, and even die.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 10:33 pm
@Theo202,
Theo202 wrote:

Tell us about your expert knowledge of the statistics of covid, otherwise you are the fool.

How about you share more of your inside info of medical science and give everyone a good laugh.
Theo202

Sat 23 Apr, 2022 10:39 pm
@glitterbag,
I'm not the one who made the claim about his daughters, fool.
0 Replies