Study on antibodies proving Covid jab might kill us eventually.

BillRM

Sat 24 Jul, 2021 03:28 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

cassandracarolina
@cassandra17lina
·
16m
The folks telling you not to #GetVaccinated are FINE with the prospect of you dying of #COVID19 and its variants, and they’re FINE with you surviving and facing a lifetime of #COVID organ damage impacts. Ask yourself WHY they’re willing to sacrifice you and your loved ones.

What I would love to know is what percent of those on this system trying to convicted us not to get the shots have taken the shots themselves or not.
BillRM

Sat 24 Jul, 2021 03:49 pm
@JB70,
Your post is complete nonsense.

Lord I had a history of vaccines dating back 60 years or so.

IPolio vaccines
BillRM

Sat 24 Jul, 2021 04:05 pm
@BillRM,
Before the internet nonsense could spread worldwide. I can still remember how happy my parents was for me to be vaccine

Quote:
The vaccine everyone was waiting for — polio vaccine
Parents were scared of the polio epidemics that occurred each summer; they kept their children away from swimming pools, sent them to stay with relatives in the country, and clamored for an understanding of the spread of polio. They waited for a vaccine, closely following vaccine trials and sending dimes to the White House to help the cause. When the polio vaccine was licensed in 1955, the country celebrated, and Jonas Salk, its inventor, became an overnight hero.
roger

Sat 24 Jul, 2021 04:28 pm
@BillRM,
I remember those days very clearly.
mesquite

Sat 24 Jul, 2021 06:10 pm
@roger,
Yes, and I remember in the years leading up to that, being not allowed to swim in Lake Erie when visiting my uncle's summer camping cottage at Geneva on the Lake due to fears of polio being in the lake.
roger

Sat 24 Jul, 2021 07:07 pm
@mesquite,
Mesquite! Long time - no see.
0 Replies

vikorr

Tue 27 Jul, 2021 02:42 pm
@JB70,
It appears to me that the 'bad' antibodies were not described as bad antibodies at all by the research paper...but rather antibodies that didn't affect the virus.

'Bad' antibodies is a renaming of the antibodies by the vested interest author of your site.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Wed 4 Aug, 2021 05:14 am
Hundreds of millions of people have taken the vaccine and the percentage of bad reactions (other than the expected) is extremely low. Vaccine technology is centuries old. Don't talk about medicine if you know nothing about medicine is.

What you're really talking about is evolution by natural election, i.e. fools die.
Mame

Wed 4 Aug, 2021 01:30 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

What I would love to know is what percent of those on this system trying to convicted us not to get the shots have taken the shots themselves or not.

That's a very good question. Only this morning I was reading in the NYT how several republicans, including that Greene Taylor twit, refuse to answer that very question.
engineer

Wed 4 Aug, 2021 02:08 pm
@Mame,
You would think they would be proudly declaring their vaccine free status if in fact they were vaccine free
Mame

Wed 4 Aug, 2021 03:58 pm
@engineer,
Exactly.
0 Replies

vikorr

Sun 8 Aug, 2021 02:56 pm
@Brandon9000,
The technology used to create the Coronavirus vaccine is very new technology (genome & mRNA technology, plus AI for as least one of them). And it doesn't work in quite the same way as previous vaccines. There are a couple of companies trying it the traditional way, but they haven't completed all their testing on such yet.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Mame

Fri 24 Sep, 2021 11:48 am
@hester831,
It is NOT a toxin, Fox-watcher. What the hell are you reading online? Watch some credible news, read some scientific articles... and who says 'they' want global depopulation by 2030+ of 95% people dead? Who are "they"? You must be a tinfoil-hat-wearer, Good Lord. You are absolutely out there... far, far out.
vikorr

Fri 24 Sep, 2021 03:47 pm
@Mame,
I thought I was reading the intro to some zombie apocalypse movie....bet you he's a zombie fan !
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 20 Apr, 2022 11:50 am
@BillRM,
I don't care. He wants to **** up his life, so be it.
The Anointed

Wed 20 Apr, 2022 03:14 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
We know for a fact that the injections do not prevent infections, do not provide immunity or stop transmission of the disease, full stop.
0 Replies

JB70

Wed 20 Apr, 2022 04:23 pm
@Brandon9000,
There are no long term safety studies. It would not be the first time that a vaccine makes the immune system weaker.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 20 Apr, 2022 05:02 pm
Personally, I’m worried about the Aunty Vacine, she’s a miserable person.
The Anointed

Wed 20 Apr, 2022 11:45 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Personally, I’m worried about the Aunty Vacine, she’s a miserable person.

Is she related to Sid Caesar by any chance?
0 Replies