Study on antibodies proving Covid jab might kill us eventually.

JB70

Thu 21 Apr, 2022 10:53 am
Malone recently said there is evidence for T-cell damage. Like in AIDS. Trying to find more info. Incredible how unscientific this Covid hysteria has been. Guess it´s not over though.
JB70

Thu 21 Apr, 2022 11:30 am
@JB70,
This guy explain more.

"However, the ratio of binding to neutralizing antibodies after vaccination was greater than that after natural infection and, at the monoclonal level, we found that the majority of vaccine-induced antibodies did not have neutralizing activity."

"This is not good. Now we know why the stabs target very high antibody titers -- several times that of natural infection, and the doses were not adjusted down.

I had wondered about that: It makes exactly no sense to target wildly-higher titers than natural infection with a vaccine, yet all of the shots do exactly that. The question was why and now we have the answer: A large percentage of the antibodies produced are not neutralizing, so to get enough that are they cranked up the dose.

This is dangerous -- very dangerous -- because the non-neutralizing antibodies can enhance infection. What we don't know, because we didn't take the time, is whether the decay is linear in both sorts or whether one decays first. But again, this is data we did not have before we mass-stabbed people -- and unfortunately it explains why dosing was set where it was and that fact, and the potential bad side of all those non-neutralizing antibodies, which could lead to SEVERE ADE and kill you down the road was never discussed nor explained by any of the manufacturers."
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 21 Apr, 2022 11:35 am
Note none of this horseshit is credited.

That's what happens when you pull it out of your arse.
0 Replies

JB70

Thu 21 Apr, 2022 12:06 pm
https://www.voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org/scientific-blog/vss-scientific-updates-during-pandemic-times-16

By expert Geert Vanden Bossche

1. AIDS-Like"Chronic Covid" is Taking Over Europe, Australia and NZ

“Chronic Covid is a situation where the vaccinated cannot develop natural immunity, cannot quickly clear infections, and remain ill and infectious for extended period of time. Such repeat infections progressively damage their immunity to the point of not being able to clear Covid at all. That would lead to people being chronically infected, infecting others, and overwhelmed with toxic Covid viral proteins,while remaining immuno-suppressed.”
0 Replies

hightor

Thu 21 Apr, 2022 12:11 pm
COVID-19 Vaccine-Generated Spike Protein is Safe, Contrary to Viral Claims
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 21 Apr, 2022 06:07 pm
https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://news-service.s3.amazonaws.com/2022/BCLD/a107d9da-a125-4811-a53e-0f8b23897bfb.jpg&w=1484
0 Replies

JB70

Thu 21 Apr, 2022 06:21 pm
They stopped publishing this data.

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/uk-will-hide-vaccinated-cases-and?s=r

"What they are trying to hide is that the pandemic among the unvaccinated is essentially over, whereas it is just getting started among the boosted.

Look at the numbers: Compared to week 6-9, cases in week 7-10 among the unvaccinated barely increased by 1%, from 59,904 cases to 60,372. For the boosted, cases increased by 14%, from 543,809 to 617,982!

For the vulnerable 60-69 year old category, the boosted 60-69 year olds get sick 4.25 TIMES as much as unvaccinated 60-69 year olds."
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Thu 21 Apr, 2022 07:16 pm
I've had two shots and two boosters and I'm find and my wife has had two shots and one booster and she's fine. Over 11 billion doses have been dispensed.
The Anointed

Thu 21 Apr, 2022 07:30 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
I've had two shots and two boosters and I'm find and my wife has had two shots and one booster and she's fine. Over 11 billion doses have been dispensed.

And they haven't finished with you yet, plus there have been no long term studies on those vaccines.
Brandon9000

Thu 21 Apr, 2022 08:13 pm
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:

And they haven't finished with you yet, plus there have been no long term studies on those vaccines.

Since over 11 billion doses have been dispensed, the only possible problem with the vaccine is a long term effect.
The Anointed

Thu 21 Apr, 2022 10:07 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Since over 11 billion doses have been dispensed, the only possible problem with the vaccine is a long term effect.

Apart from those who died from blood clots, the other problems with the vaccine, are the fact, that it doesn't stop you from contracting the disease, it doesn't stop all vaccinated people from dying of the disease, it doesn't stop the vaccinated who contract the disease from spreading it onto other vaccinated and unvaccinated people, it also affords no immunity to the disease, and there could possibly be long term side effects, and if so, only the future will reveal that.
Region Philbis

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 04:44 am
@The Anointed,
on another thread, I wrote:
Study: COVID-19 vaccinations averted 2.2 million deaths in US
(upi)
The Anointed

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 05:16 am
@Region Philbis,
Quote:
on another thread, I wrote: COVID-19 vaccinations averted 2.2 million deaths in US

And you were spreading B.S, 'THERE ALSO'. There may have been 2.2 million Covid-19 positive people who died, but from what did they die? Not all from Covid 19; I can assure. And if you want to prove that those 2.2 million people did not die from from pre- existing problems such as the normal yearly flue, heart problems and other complications, then you go for it kiddo.

YES! There may have been 2.2 millions death in the US during that period, but is that unusual? What is the yearly death rate in the US?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 10:12 am
@The Anointed,
Nah, the statics are all over the place. Searching for two minutes, I find this:

"In Phase 3 trials, the Pfizer vaccine showed a 95% efficacy rate 7 days after the second dose. The vaccine was 94%
effective in adults >65 years old. The Moderna vaccine showed a 94% efficacy rate 14 days after the second dose.
These results were consistent across gender, age, race and ethnicity.

at https://dhhr.wv.gov/COVID-19/Documents/COVID-19%20Vaccine%20FAQ.pdf

Granted, this is an old link probably referring to the alpha and beta variants, but it still has some benefit against omicron. It's just as easy to find the various other statistics.
glitterbag

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 10:30 am
Now......if only Alex Jones, Glenn Beck and our old medical expert Rush Limbaugh would start to post.......we might actually have a really good chance to completely lose our minds and ability to survive.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 10:38 am
@glitterbag,
Ever thought you'd ever agree with anything Brandon ever wrote?????
glitterbag

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 10:54 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I think you just gave me a massive pain in an important part of my reasoning ability.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 10:59 am
@glitterbag,
I am re-imagining my whole belief system.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 05:05 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Nah, the statics are all over the place.

Yea! Well those statistics will be of no help to all those double vaccinated people over 60 who have died from Covid, nor the thousands of younger double vaccinated people who have since contracted the disease.

My two daughters who are entertainers were both double vaccs, and are now in isolation after a performance in NSW.
glitterbag

Fri 22 Apr, 2022 05:13 pm
@The Anointed,
And of course we believe everything you say. Don't get vaccinated, it's a religious choice that guarantees you will live forever, as is your Devine right.