would you date someone who has both female&male genitals?

yuli333

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 02:27 am
would you date someone who has both female&male genitals? like a person who has female bottom genitals but no utreus or breasts; kinda like intersex people

jespah

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 05:29 am
@yuli333,
That's not what an intersex person is. That's describing a woman who had a hysterectomy and a double radical mastectomy.
yuli333

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 07:17 am
@jespah,
oh I guess I meant something else. Sorry, I'm not a native English speaker..
you were right by the way
and I'd actually like to hear opinions on this matter..
I guess I'm simply referring that-> whether people think it is a problematic situation if considering parenting, family life, relationship etc. ..
engineer

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 07:24 am
@yuli333,
Do you find the person attractive? Physically and emotionally?
yuli333

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2021 07:51 am
@engineer,
I do, but I'm a bit afraid of how things will go on
It's just weird for me to imagine us getting more serious than that in the future
I just thought that maybe someone would have some life insight for me.. we are still quite young and I suddenly started thinking about our friends, having a family and such things so I got a bit overwhelmed
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2021 02:30 pm
@yuli333,
So where exactly is the male genitalia coming into play?

The male internal genitalia are the testes, epididymis, and vas deferens. The male external genitalia are the penis and scrotum.

Which one(s) of these does this person have?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2021 07:29 pm
@yuli333,
yuli333 wrote:

I guess I'm simply referring that-> whether people think it is a problematic situation if considering parenting, family life, relationship etc. ..

That totally depends on the parents, family life you want, etc. There's no way any of us could give you advice on that as it's a very personal decision. As engineer asked, "do you have feelings for this person?" Some things for you and this person to discuss, perhaps or for you to just cogitate on.
0 Replies

daryan12s

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 05:30 am
@yuli333,
I think if I enjoyed spending time with a person and I would be in love with him, but I would be able to date such a person.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 07:07 am
As Joe E. Brown said in the movie, "Some Like it Hot": "Well, nobody's perfect."
chai2

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 01:11 pm
@edgarblythe,
Laughing Laughing

I loved this movie. One time I was in San Diego and we visited (not stayed at) the Hotel del Coranado, where SLIH was filmed.

I remember seeing the beautiful elevator doors in the lobby and feeling like I was in the movie!

The place is magnificent

https://www.historichotelsthenandnow.com/Images/hotels/DelCoronado/DelCoronado050.jpg

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 01:37 pm
@chai2,
Laughing Perfect.
0 Replies