Why do I love him so bad and how to talk to him about it?

ortal88

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 03:18 pm
I fell in love with a guy last year, and it lasts about 9 months. I told him I like him and he gently refused. I must say we aren't or weren't friends or even pals. But during the last 3 months, he keeps on trying to talk to me about any topic (daily issues either personal) and is trying to hug me, to feel me, to make me happy and sometimes even trying to get me jealous.

We are just teens so I understand he's got no brain (despite the fact he's a brainy genius who is into physics and math), and he must be social limited. When I'm trying to talk to him about his behaviour, he is just keeping on restraining it and I get nuts. all of this time, he is looking forward meeting other girls, but he's always looking mostly at me and wants to make sure I'm alright.

I just want him to be honest with me and not to bother my mind with those thoughts and reflections, which get my mind off of physics and math (my passions too). How am I going to make him talking with me about our odd 'relationship'?
Sorry about the writing, my first language isn't English, so I tried my best:)

jespah

Wed 21 Mar, 2018 03:35 pm
@ortal88,
Your English is fine. Smile

Ask him out for coffee or a soda. Something light, easy. Not a meal, nothing alcoholic in nature.

Have a nice time, chat, laugh. If you had fun, say so. And then say, "This was great. Let's make next time a real date."

He will have to answer you somehow. He can say yes. Or no (but at least you'll know where you stand).

Try it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Fri 23 Mar, 2018 07:45 pm
You are right: teen boys are socially immature and awkward.

Perhaps you need an older guy who is more settled down.
0 Replies

dawghousedus

Tue 27 Mar, 2018 08:32 pm
@ortal88,
I think you need to take time before making any decision because he is not mature. Just talk to him normally, and understand what is want to say and his intentions. May be he is physically attracted to you.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Thu 29 Mar, 2018 01:16 pm
@ortal88,
Talk to him about Physics and Maths and then say, "that's all we have in common right".

One thing bothers me, "he tries to feel me" do you mean touch you in-appropriately and you believe that, that is to make you feel he likes you ?

"Don't hug or touch me unless you ask me to be your girlfriend, it's not cool, I'm not into mind games".

Age is but a number. That's not the issue.

Be assertive and "speak" that is the issue.
0 Replies