Struggling with a friend

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2017 10:15 am
So we started to talk during the first week of November. We just met up by chance and found out that we were fairly compatible and became friends. In a short time of three days, we got really close, until she just backed off and started avoiding me. She avoided me for 4 days until she started texting me about how sorry she was and stuff like that. After that, we were again okay for a few days until she started ignoring me again(yeah I know it's confusing)
Then, after two weeks of being ignored, right when I was about to give up on ever talking to her as again, she texted me, asking for forgiveness and apologizing for things that she didn't even do. She said she needed space and time so that is what I did this time around. I didn't even look at her even when she passed by but sometimes when I did look at her, I could see a feeling of guilt and care in her eyes, even though she told her friends that she didn't care anymore.
Once again, a few days ago, she came to talk to me(also I do need to mention that she blocked me on social media for no apparent reason) It was small talk, but then I asked her why she was talking to me even after ignoring me and that is where the part comes that scares me: Her face turned red, she started looking down for about 10 seconds and put her hands behind her back, smirking in between all this(anyone good at psychology please do tell me what that means)
So what I really want to know is: what is really going on in her mind? Does she hate me or something? She acts like she does but , the same time she acts entirely the opposite way
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,286 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2017 01:18 pm
Red face, hands behind back, smirk are gestures that may mean

"Well , what do YOU think?"

Or

"I'm a little girl and I like to tease"

Or

"I have no clue. I'm waiting for you to be more assertive"

Why don't you be a big boy and say "Hey, I'd like to see you and go out. But you give such mixed messages that I'm not sure you want to spend any time with me. What do you think?"

superboy37

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 12:19 am
@PUNKEY,
Thanks. I'll try to stick to your advice next time we talk Smile
0 Replies