Poll: Do you miss Trump?

eurocelticyankee

Sun 23 May, 2021 09:19 am
@izzythepush,
I Remember the Smellytubbies.

There was Winky Wanky, Dipso, Bla Bla & Poo.
izzythepush

Sun 23 May, 2021 09:24 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Who went on to form Trump’s cabinet.
0 Replies

revelette3

Sun 23 May, 2021 10:38 am
I don't miss Trump; however, like hightor said, he is not gone for a lot of folks who have influence in our lives; but at least the headlines are gone.

I take exception to the line about Palestine/Israel but other than that, I am surprised of the analysis from this poster.
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 23 May, 2021 12:04 pm
You know who I don't miss? Dumb-as-a-brick* Ivanka and pasty-faced Kushner! There was some talk about Ivanka running for the Senate in Florida but I think her appeal is fading quickly. Kushner has gone back to the real estate business and has forsworn further political ambitions.

*Steve Bannon's description
0 Replies

revelette3

Mon 24 May, 2021 07:51 am
This piece proves the Trump influence is not gone and we would (on the left; if I am considered such) be idiots to assume such.

Top MAGA ally under fire for ‘squishiness’ on Trump

Her cause of disgrace?

Quote:
During Jane Timken’s tenure as Ohio’s GOP chair, Donald Trump won the one-time bellwether state by a whopping 8 percentage points. She put 150,000 miles on her car driving to the state’s 88 counties as a surrogate for the president. And she raised a total of $5 million for his two campaigns.

But that sterling record of MAGA support might not be enough to guarantee the former president’s support in her bid for the GOP Senate nomination. Timken’s sin? In her capacity as state party chair, she failed to immediately condemn home-state Republican congressman, Anthony Gonzalez, for voting to impeach Trump in response to the U.S. Capitol riot on Jan. 6.
0 Replies

Brackwom

Tue 8 Jun, 2021 10:12 pm
@JGoldman10,
I miss Trump. As per my opinion, trump was always honest with the American people and it persists to be seen if the same can be said for those in charge in 2021 & beyond.
JGoldman10

Thu 17 Jun, 2021 07:14 pm
@Brackwom,
There was too much drama and tension when he was in office.
oralloy

Thu 17 Jun, 2021 07:29 pm
@JGoldman10,
That's the fault of the Democrats for hating everyone who disagrees with them, not the fault of anyone who disagrees with them.
0 Replies