How does one PROVE that SELF is an illusion?

Sat 1 May, 2021 07:53 am
One cannot definitively prove that SELF is an illusion so why do many claim this?

htam9876

Sat 1 May, 2021 01:24 pm
@Jasper10,
Piggy doesn’t think that anyone considers himself as illusive. Haha
Next, talk something serious.
SELF is just a word or say expression. An alternative word or expression for it could be PROPERTY (性质), I think. If something PRESENCE / EXISTs in this cosmos, it must have its own PROPERTY. Such as: a man has moustache while a rabbit would grow long ears. PRESENCE is true thing, so its PROPERTY is true too.
 https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/2/2845-0ed6dedf3dd433f1954d22c03c07d9be.jpg

Have a lovely day, guys. haha
Jasper10

Sun 2 May, 2021 12:59 am
@htam9876,
Not sure if you misunderstand me? I didn’t mean illusive....I meant illusion i.e. not real.

Many believe that SELF doesn’t exist.This is mere speculation as we know because no definitive proof can be provided one way or the other which is why LOGIC has confirmed that one has to consider the possibility that SELF does exist as well.

It’s interesting that you use the term PROPERTY for SELF.I would agree with this.PRESENCE must have its own separate property as well don’t you think?
htam9876

Sun 2 May, 2021 01:33 am
@Jasper10,
“Not sure if you misunderstand me? I didn’t mean illusive....I meant illusion i.e. not real.”
Bounce! “illusive” is adj. while “illusion” is noun. They both mean “not real” in English.
Not sure if you are American, British, Canadian, Australian, Indian, or Taiwanese?

“Many believe that SELF doesn’t exist. This is mere speculation as we know because no definitive proof can be provided one way or the other which is why LOGIC has confirmed that one has to consider the possibility that SELF does exist as well.”
Just pull their moustache…it can prove.
Jasper10

Sun 2 May, 2021 02:01 am
@htam9876,
ok thanks for the clarity...glad we are on the same page....

Just pull their moustache...it can prove???........LOL...you will have to provide your math correlation for that one.
papag

Sun 2 May, 2021 10:18 am
@Jasper10,
Pain keeps us on the right prospective!
Jasper10

Sun 2 May, 2021 11:13 am
@papag,
Yeah ...I believe you right.....I’m intrigued however to see if math can prove the validity of the statement....Philosophy and Science are interconnected.
0 Replies

htam9876

Sun 2 May, 2021 03:58 pm
@Jasper10,
Math can argue, while “pain” no argue.
As piggy said once upon a time in the philosophy thread: “This time, in the transition of science from the “relativistic subconsciousness era” to the “SELF and PRESENCE era”, PHILOSOPHY shows it.” haha
htam9876

Mon 3 May, 2021 02:44 pm
Next, talk something serious.
“When it comes to the important questions the math is simple. Why wouldn’t it be?”
Piggy is talking simple math r ∝1 / M, L’∝1 / M in the philosophy thread. As piggy said there, this is a SELF (inherent property of matter). And it can be directly proved with the u Hydrogen phenomenon as Piggy did in the physics thread.
The key is AWARENESS.
AWARENESS is philosophy.
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 5 May, 2021 03:02 pm
The internal energy could be another SELF.
Einstein’s energy – mass equation as well as piggy’s physical model both show that the internal energy E exist. And the annihilation of the positron – electron pair directly proves the existence of the internal energy E.
Jasper10

Fri 7 May, 2021 05:23 am
@htam9876,
or the same SELF just "toggling"...
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Fri 7 May, 2021 06:16 am
@htam9876,
Quote:
Math can argue, while “pain” no argue.
As piggy said once upon a time in the philosophy thread: “This time, in the transition of science from the “relativistic subconsciousness era” to the “SELF and PRESENCE era”, PHILOSOPHY shows it.” haha

Brilliant piggy!

Or as someone once said, 'In jest, much truth is said.'
Cheers!
htam9876

Fri 7 May, 2021 06:11 pm
@Leadfoot,
“…brilliant pig…”? Very fun. Haha. Thanks.
0 Replies

htam9876

Fri 7 May, 2021 06:16 pm
“When it comes to the important questions the math is simple. Why wouldn’t it be?”
Piggy is talking simple math △t ∝ 1 / L (the integrity of space – time) in the philosophy thread. This is a third SELF (inherent property of matter).
The key is AWARENESS.
AWARENESS is philosophy.
Jasper10

Mon 10 May, 2021 01:03 pm
@htam9876,
AWARENESS is key but exercising CONTROL of CONSCIOUSNESS types must follow in order for SELF to be realised.
htam9876

Mon 10 May, 2021 05:42 pm
@Jasper10,
Piggy not yet able to provide a performed experiment to directly verify the space – time equation (△t ∝ 1 / L or L∝ 1 /△t ).
Among L∝ 1 /△t and L’ = L / γ, only ONE should be in CONTROL of the contraction of space, either the integrity of space – time or velocity.
It’s up to people’s AWARENESS.
But piggy bets on your statement “SELF with the assistance of PRESENCE is meant to take overall CONTROL”.
0 Replies

htam9876

Mon 10 May, 2021 05:45 pm
The local dark lord 钟永康of Jiangmen city together with the who who of the Class 914 of the No.1 Middle School of Xinhui (新会一中九一四班谁谁) has money and social ability and social position, while piggy is just a tramp in cosmos. They are in higher level of this society and are the First Order in this cosmos. So, their conspiracy to control piggy’s fate seems reasonable in logic. That means piggy die hard. Bounce…

Piggy really doesn’t know when the First Order will decide to shout “execute”…And then, piggy would disappear entirely in this cosmos. Bounce…
Leadfoot

Tue 11 May, 2021 06:57 am
@htam9876,
Quote:
Piggy really doesn’t know when the First Order will decide to shout “execute”…And then, piggy would disappear entirely in this cosmos. Bounce…
It is a dilemma for all. Only solution Leadfoot has found is not to care. Let body die easy but spirit die hard.
htam9876

Tue 11 May, 2021 03:12 pm
@Leadfoot,
“Only solution Leadfoot has found is not to care.”
Does it mean “consider your SELF as illusion”?

“Let body die easy but spirit die hard.”
我自横刀向天笑。Hero!
Piggy knows the American film “Die Hard”. John PRESENCE.

Leadfoot

Wed 12 May, 2021 05:14 am
@htam9876,
Quote:
“Only solution Leadfoot has found is not to care.”

Does it mean “consider your SELF as illusion”?

Oh not at all. As piggy correctly said,

'Math can argue, while “pain” no argue. '

If reality is ignored or denied, pain will remind you 'self is real'. More denial, more pain.
Body is real, pain is real, but spirit is more important. Only way to 'not care' is to be aware of this.

Spirt can feel pain also. If spirit is ignored or denied, pain will remind us 'self' is not illusion.