How does one PROVE that SELF is an illusion?

Leadfoot

Mon 19 Jul, 2021 04:25 pm
@htam9876,
That would be my pleasure piggy.
Jasper10

Tue 20 Jul, 2021 08:41 am
@htam9876,
Neutron stars - Is there a mass threshold related to gravitational pull/direction associated with these stars?
htam9876

Tue 20 Jul, 2021 05:34 pm
@Leadfoot,
Thank you in advance.
Richard Bach loves in flying too?
htam9876

Tue 20 Jul, 2021 05:41 pm
@Jasper10,
There are two fundamental natural systems:
1. The PRESENCE – SELF system;
2. The PRESENCE – PRESENCE system (interaction such as gravity).

During the course of exploration, people might touch the leaves of a tree first, and then the trunk of the tree, at last the root. But for a tree, the root is the most basic.

Those “prisoner of consciousness” might consider that a tree is interconnected with another tree by the leaves.
But those guys who are AWARE might consider that a tree is interconnected with another tree by the roots.

“Step by step.” haha
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Tue 20 Jul, 2021 07:09 pm
@htam9876,
Quote:
Richard Bach loves in flying too?

Very much so. He has written many books about flying.
htam9876

Wed 21 Jul, 2021 02:49 pm
@Leadfoot,
So, Richard Bach is a pilot?
 https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/2/2322-065328a1fb9ffdf6686a92c5b7b63f25.jpg
coluber2001

Wed 21 Jul, 2021 03:19 pm
Have some of the jab you with a pin real hard when you're unaware. If it hurts it doesn't matter if it's an illusion or not.
htam9876

Wed 21 Jul, 2021 04:50 pm
In this historical juncture of primate evolving into human, guys on the FULCRUM must be AWARE of two key points:
1. Sabotage;
2. Some “prisoner of consciousness” might try to pull history down back to the PENDULUM
Jasper10

Thu 22 Jul, 2021 12:09 am
@coluber2001,
Too much INWARD meditation I’m afraid which dismantles SELF.The Buddha made that mistake.Try OUTWARD meditation to balance yourself out a bit.

0 Replies

Leadfoot

Thu 22 Jul, 2021 07:34 am
@htam9876,
Richard Bach was a pilot in the National Guard and continued flying as a civilian. I admired his free thinking at least as much as i did his flying.
Glennn

Thu 22 Jul, 2021 09:07 am
@htam9876,
When you speak of being a prisoner of consciousness, it sounds like you're saying that consciousness is something outside of reality. I'm not opposed that idea. Perhaps consciousness is like a bubble in the ocean--the ocean representing reality, and the bubble representing something within that reality yet not part of it.
htam9876

Thu 22 Jul, 2021 01:00 pm
@Glennn,
Bubble vs ocean, touchy and feely:

Thank you for your PRESENCE in this thread and have a chat first.

Piggy’s humble opinion is that bubble is also a part of the ocean. But it can’t represent the total of the ocean. When piggy speak of being a “prisoner of consciousness”, piggy says those guys who think about the ocean from the angle of bubble ONLY.

In science, When piggy speak of being a “prisoner of consciousness”, piggy says those guys who emphasize on Mass Point Dynamics and physical environment such as movement or gravity, etc, while ignore the inherent property of matter itself.
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 22 Jul, 2021 01:13 pm
@Leadfoot,
“Richard Bach was a pilot in the National Guard”
Very cool! Can he fly F16?

“I admired his free thinking at least as much as i did his flying.”
Yes, piggy too.
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 22 Jul, 2021 01:30 pm
@Jasper10:
Continue the topic of “Too much “toggling” happening in the scientific community “standard” theories then?” and “Is there no concept of “stillness” in equations?”
………………………………………………………….
Another outstanding example is just “what’s time”.
There are threads arguing this topic in almost all of the sites. Once upon a time, piggy saw a spectacular thread in a site: dozens of guys “debate” what’s time and if time can flip. Thousands of viewers…
But if time is not something illusive, it’s just only ONE thing in this cosmos. All of those “debate” are just “consciousness types” of those primate.

With regard to this question, there is no concept of “stillness” in equations (in “standard” theories).

The fun thing is that there is a concept of “stillness” in equations in a2k, haha:
The Time - Energy equation is △t ∝ E. E is internal energy (SELF). It means the criterion of time / unit time is in proportionate with internal energy. It’s the basic physical property of time. It’s an affair on the FULCRUM.

(In 2019, piggy’s effort was sabotaged by a what coffin box from what CN in PHF):
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50071
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50090
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
0 Replies

htam9876

Fri 23 Jul, 2021 03:29 pm
Piggy expects that in the 21st century, physicists will divide into two groups:
One group will keep on pursuing delicate mathematical model. Their route will remain in the category of Mass Point Dynamics.
Another group will set out to seek a bit more physical meaning. They will become “players” in the category of PRESENCE – SELF.
0 Replies

htam9876

Sun 25 Jul, 2021 07:55 pm
@Jasper10:
Continue the topic of “Too much “toggling” happening in the scientific community “standard” theories then?”
………………………………………………………….
One more outstanding example is the so called what "vacuum fluctuation" or say “quantum foam”.

Take a look at that rabbit Dandan’s fun comment in PHF:
Vacuum fluctuations:
Go back to the fields and their quanta concept. One of the Uncertainty principle's relationships is ΔE Δt ≤ℏ
We can abuse this a bit and say that we can get energy
ΔE out of the vacuum just as long as we "pay it back" in a time Δt
(Please don't quote me on that statement, it's descriptive but not really how it works.)

…………………………………………….
The “descriptive” vs the “not really how it works”, isn’t it “toggling” in their mind? Bubble bubble…
Sounds “toggling” between establish / abandon again. If it can’t “work”, what’s the usage of such kind of “description”?

Again, such kind of hard problem can be eventually solved only in the FULCRUM level.
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
Jasper10

Mon 26 Jul, 2021 01:28 am
@htam9876,
Well if you want to pursue the bubble bubble route then you will end up at NEUTRAL NEUTRAL "toggling"...I touched on this in a previous post when I made mention of …..if matter disappeared then what is left? …...PRESENCE within dark space? If one wants to move on from this then one creates/imagines/sees?...a BUBBLE.

At the philosophical level ….a BUBBLE can have darkness and light within it at the same time if PRESENCE there.

The BUBBLE could be representative of NEUTRAL or the FULCRUM?

Is SPACE made up of bubbles...or quantum foam?.....ummmm

On a separate point,do you think it is fair to say that gravity can only exist if there is electromagnetism. Also, electromagnetism (which results in toggling?) can only exist if there is an EXTERNAL force (E) that causes it.

Jasper10

Mon 26 Jul, 2021 03:46 am
@Jasper10,
Doesn't the Lorentz Force and Charge-to-Mass Ratio explain the transition from Neutron star to black hole? i.e. electromagnetism causing movement (TOGGLING/OSCILLATIONS) which affects charge which changes mass which affects gravity......
0 Replies

htam9876

Mon 26 Jul, 2021 04:53 am
@Jasper10,
Casual imagination is your greatest character. You seems never be AWARE of the task at hand.

Any solution would be in physics or math, never philosophy.

Philosophical analysis should focus on “isn’t it “toggling” in their mind?”
Jasper10

Mon 26 Jul, 2021 05:42 am
@htam9876,
haha........lol.....it may be seen as" casual imagination's" initially because they are new ideas. No offence taken by the way.

However, there is always a structure and something may come of "casual imaginations" as you call them just as PRESENCE /SELF and the "toggling" theory has developed.

I am AWARE...I am AWARE that this is new stuff that needs to be tried and tested both scientifically and philosophically...and discarded if necessary.

Surely,philosophy comes first...not Science?..........we can't have the "tail wagging the dog" can we........lol....