I am a man with multiple wives and concubines

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 12:08 am
Hello. I live in Asia. I am a Caucasian guy in his 50's. I have living with me 3 wives and 5 concubines. Why do so many people call me a pervert?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 10 • Views: 3,591 • Replies: 44
Topic Closed

glitterbag

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 12:13 am
@bluestraveller,
First of all, Welcome to A2K. I don't know why people call you a pervert, they know you much better than I do.
bluestraveller

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 12:17 am
@glitterbag,
strange answer you gave..... It is natural for man and woman to have sex, so why not multiple partners together?
glitterbag

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 12:26 am
@bluestraveller,
Well, hmmmmmmm, how many men do the concubines and your wives have sex with?
bluestraveller

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 12:32 am
@glitterbag,
only me.
0 Replies

ascribbler

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 12:35 am
@bluestraveller,
Quote:
Why do so many people call me a pervert?

Stab in the dark, is it because you're a pervert?
bluestraveller

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 12:44 am
@ascribbler,
how is doing what comes naturally make me a pervert?
My situation is I had a large bed custom made to accommodate my 3 wives and myself and we sleep together. On a daily basis we enjoy sex together all 4 of us. Occasionally we beckon one, some or all of the concubines to join us from the adjoining room. In other instances, I am just with a concubine or two. The role of the concubines is to clean our house, cook and provide me sex. They receive a monthly salary
longly1

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 01:41 am
@bluestraveller,
"Why do so many people call me a pervert?"

I don’t know; quit judging people as sexual perverts when homosexuality became normal. Well, I never had a strong feeling about homosexuality sexuality one way or the other. However, if homosexuality is not perverted what is wrong with having multiple wives or husbands for that matter?
0 Replies

cherrie

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 01:45 am
@bluestraveller,
I don't know why you're telling us all this. Are we supposed to be shocked or envious or impressed or what?

Personally I think you're full of ****.
glitterbag

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 02:22 am
@bluestraveller,
No other men! just you?...good god they much be bored out of their minds. You must have a high turnover rate. You should rent out a portion of your bordello to young single men who can contribute some rent and keep the concubines entertained when you are busy with other things. Plus young healthy males are very inventive and could teach the women some new things......vacuum repair, haul buckets of soapy water to places in the house that haven't been properly scrubbed. Nothing really compares to power in a young man's upper body strength, maybe they train the concubine on the best way to make things sparkle.
bluestraveller

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 02:56 am
@cherrie,
well then you are wrong.
0 Replies

bluestraveller

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 02:57 am
@glitterbag,
maybe you do not not understand asian culture. Is common in this country for a man to have 5-7 wives plus concubines.
bluestraveller

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 05:20 am
@glitterbag,
you said "Well, hmmmmmmm, how many men do the concubines and your wives have sex with?"..... it is an employment condition of the concubines they do not go with another man or face instant dismissal. They get good salary so they would only lose.
0 Replies

bluestraveller

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 05:25 am
@glitterbag,
you said .... "No other men! just you?...good god they much be bored out of their minds. You must have a high turnover rate"... not at all. the five have been with me almost 2 years. I have swimming pool, spa, pool table and other entertainments for them . Most of them rarely leave the house. They have all they need here, no need to go out.
0 Replies

cherrie

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 06:00 am
@bluestraveller,
You're saying that it's common for men to have so many wives and concubines in your country and the way you live is perfectly normal, so why would people be calling you a pervert when you're only doing what every other man is doing?

Or are they people on internet sites where you've bragged about your fantasy, oops, I mean your real life.
Linkat

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 06:31 am
@cherrie,
cherrie wrote:

Or are they people on internet sites where you've bragged about your fantasy, oops, I mean your real life.

If he had all these wives and concubines - he would be too busy to brag about it on the internet.
0 Replies

engineer

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 06:36 am
@bluestraveller,
bluestraveller wrote:

Is common in this country for a man to have 5-7 wives plus concubines.

I'm pretty sure the birth rate is still around 1 to 1, so there are a lot of men going without in your scenario (unless the wives and concubines are indeed getting some on the side). That is a recipe for revolution IMO.
0 Replies

roger

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 08:23 am
@bluestraveller,
bluestraveller wrote:

maybe you do not not understand asian culture. Is common in this country for a man to have 5-7 wives plus concubines.

And, what country might that be?
maxdancona

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 08:34 am
So, what you are saying is that you pay a lot of money for prostitutes.

Either you are truly paying them enough to be their only client, or they are lying to you and hiding their other clients from you. If I prostitute I would want as much money as I could earn. I would simply hide my other clients (it wouldn't be that difficult in a profession where everyone assumes discretion). Yes baby, you are the only man for me!

Prostitution is about fantasy. Usually people involved know in the back of their minds that it isn't real. You seem to have deluded yourself.

0 Replies

Region Philbis

Mon 8 Mar, 2021 08:44 am
@roger,
Quote:
And, what country might that be?
Cambodia...
0 Replies