Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 09:22 am
So I had unprotected sex over a week and a half again and did not take the morning after pill but then I had sex again with a different partner 7 days after the last but I did take the morning after pill 2 days after him. If I was to fall pregnant would it be from the later partner as I took the morning after pill after the new partner?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,061 • Replies: 3
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 09:47 am
@Billybob88,
Yo! Just enjoy yourself - Have sex with everyone you meet.
Nobody cares what fk'd up mess you end up in.
You're just an unknown nobody, posting, on a forum full of secular opinions - You'll be unremembered, anytime right now.

Just have sex with everyone. Enjoy yourself.
If babies develop - Just keep having sex, forever - Have babies, then more sex, more babies, more sex.

Then - maybe, one day - You'll Understand - What Really Fkn Matters.

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 09:58 am
@Billybob88,
You should contact a Planned Parenthood outfit in your area to discuss this with them, and also to help you get some birth control and condoms.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 10:02 am
@Billybob88,
Yes. No. Maybe.

Why the hell are you doing this on a regular basis?

I know you didn't ask this, but I will tell you anyway. You need to do the following:
  1. Buy condoms and use them. All this sleeping around can get you STDs. Condoms are cheap and easy to use. Insist that any guy you sleep with uses one. And if he complains, tell him to take a hike. No **** is worth your health.
  2. Get to a doctor and get on some form of birth control. Since you're fast and loose with even the morning after pill, I highly recommend something you don't have to adjust or bolster or think about, like an IUD. You will still need to use condoms even if you have perfect birth control (like if your tubes were tied). Anyone can get an STD at any time. There are no age limits, no exceptions for love or fun, etc.
  3. Talk to a counselor about cultivating some self-respect and self-esteem. I'm not talking about your sex life. **** to your heart's content for all I care. But repeatedly fooling around without protecting yourself is a type of self-harm.
And one extra, which is a rhetorical question that you don't have to give me the answer to but you might want to ask yourself: why does it matter who's the lucky baby daddy? If you're hopping from bed to bed this quickly, I strongly suspect you don't have terribly deep feelings for either guy. Why would you want to bring a child into the world with either? Your ability to be responsible enough to take the morning after pill is already suspect. You honestly think you're going to magically become responsible enough to care for an infant?

And, if either guy came here and was confused about whether he was the father, I would tell him to get a paternity test the moment you gave birth if things went that far.

Oh and PS, if anyone wonders what Roe v Wade was made for (yes, I am abundantly aware from the OP's language that she is not an American. This is demonstrative information), it is this. Yes, it's for rape, incest, genetic abnormalities, and to preserve the mother's health. It is also for this. Stopping any resultant pregnancy in its tracks is about the best thing anyone could do for the OP and probably for any embryo as well.
0 Replies