0

Not interested

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2021 01:00 am
My husband doesn't seem to be interested in having intercourse. He says that me giving him head is "pleasant", but he can take it or leave it. He doesn't care for the normal erogenous zones, no nipple stimulation, and he giggles when I am specific about what I want. I am the one that has to initiate sex, always. Am I doing something wrong? We are in our 50's, and I have been active since my teens. We have only been married for a little over a year. I could use some advice.

PUNKEY

1  
Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2021 07:04 am
@kcheadley66,
Is this behavior new? How was it when you were dating?

How well do you know this man?
bluestraveller

1  
Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2021 12:25 am
@kcheadley66,
There is a multitude of possible reasons for that.... alcohol consumption, drug use, cheating, stress, health, depression .... the list goes on and on.
dawnseeker

-1  
Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2021 10:44 am
@kcheadley66,
It's possible that some stimulation could help ignite flames. Depending on your and your husband's moral restraints, inhibitions, religious views, etc., such things as watching porn (or even better, making your own porn), inviting a third person to join in a threesome with you, vividly discussing each other's previous sexual encounters, fantasies not yet acted out, etc., may help.

brokenheart

1  
Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2021 03:29 pm
@kcheadley66,
I’m going through the same thing! The lack of being desired is horrible! No medical issue, no porn. After many conversations I now know I need to work on myself and move forward!

kcheadley66

0  
Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 01:24 am
@bluestraveller,
Unfortunately, none of the above. Lots of ex issues it seems. Still not sure how to take care of this

kcheadley66

0  
Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 01:26 am
@PUNKEY,
We dated for 2 years before marriage. I knew there were issues with the ex-wife, they were married 25 years. But apparently, they weren't very adventurous
RMorris326

-1  
Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2021 07:51 pm
@kcheadley66,
Yes I believe you are dealing with his response to his Ex.... It will help you in your enjoyment to make him feel that you want him to have sex with you. It is very damaging to the male ego to not feel wanted about that issue. And He has built a wall of protection to keep from damaging his ego... He says he can take it or leave it - but once you get him feeling like you really want him. He will be much happier and so will you and then he will most likely make you feel that he want you too.