Wed 21 Apr, 2021 05:27 pm
No.1.5:
Jasper10’s comment in a2k:
“SELF with the assistance of PRESENCE is meant to take overall CONTROL”

0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 21 Apr, 2021 11:46 pm
@htam9876,
It would be an honour to accept a friends award.
htam9876

Thu 22 Apr, 2021 01:47 pm
@Jasper10,
Okay, take this medal, please. haha
https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/2/2120-d3453fad75f1aab3cf4a774e14d548ed.jpg
……………………………………………..
The break – through or say “innovation” in science often is the consequence of a subtle AWARENESS. Perhaps Newton’s apple tree could count as a classical example.

Promoting research is as important as praising the achievements.

The Piggy Award is for outstanding AWARENESS. Even though those guys might be considered as “pig head” at present.

Of course, the Piggy Award is a “friends award”. Moreover it seems an “adventure award”: bet on the worth of those outstanding AWARENESS and encourage (in spirit) those guys in their tough journey of exploration.

Thank you, guys.
Jasper10

Thu 22 Apr, 2021 02:38 pm
@htam9876,
Haha thanks....

AWARENESS can escape the clutches of consciousness.

It is possible to experience what was once a philosophical theory.

God bless.
Jasper10

Fri 23 Apr, 2021 06:41 am
@Jasper10,
If you ask the question of the biological machine do I (SELF) exist? all it can come back with is the 4 off logic possibilities i.e.

Self does not exist (0), Self does not exist (0).
Self does not exist (0), Self does exist (1).
Self does exist (1), Self does not exist (0).
Self does exist (1), Self does exist (1).

It can't do any more than that...all it can do further to this is HOPE that Self either does or doesn't exist.

Why are we so dictated to by this biological machine?

I know I exist..... if I didn't I wouldn't have been able to ask the question!!!!!
htam9876

Sat 24 Apr, 2021 06:12 pm
@Jasper10,
You use numbers to represent logic. So, “0” represents a “state” rather than “nothing”. Then, SELF always exists. You can use “0” to represent the “sleeping” state of yourself and “1” to represent the “awaken” state of yourself in your “biological machine”. You exist, always.
Jasper10

Sun 25 Apr, 2021 01:23 am
@htam9876,
Very interesting...Thankyou for that my friend.
Jasper10

Sun 25 Apr, 2021 02:58 am
@Jasper10,
The thing is, if we progress your thoughts a bit further if SELF is always going into the “sleeping” state due to the “toggling” consciousness effect then the “biological” machine is either in control a lot or in most cases is in TOTAL control if the SUBCONSCIOUS and CONSCIOUS mind is factored in as well.

My view is that one needs to factor in the both the CONSCIOUS & SUBCONSCIOUS mind into the “toggling” effect.

Why?

Because most people spend their WHOLE lives in the SUBCONSCIOUS “toggling” state of consciousness.

We are NOT in control if we are in the SUBCONSCIOUS “toggling” state all the time.

Toggling Definition-The transition from the SELF “in control” state to the SELF “not in control” state.

Hopefully, you can see what I mean by this....There is a “toggling” that goes on in both the CONSCIOUS & SUBCONSCIOUS mindset.

CONSCIOUS mindset = In Control
SUBCONSCIOUS mindset = Not in Control
Jasper10

Sun 25 Apr, 2021 02:23 pm
@Jasper10,
My point being that,

SELF controls the 2 off consciousness types if that is SELF has sufficient AWARENESS to do so.

If SELF does not have sufficient AWARENESS to control the 2 off consciousness types then the biological machine controls the 2 off consciousness types and SELF has to just ignorantly go along with this.

The 4 off logic pair outputs of 0,0...0,1...1,0....1,1 are tried and tested and sound and apply regardless of whether SELF has sufficient AWARENESS or not.
0 Replies

htam9876

Sun 25 Apr, 2021 06:36 pm
@Jasper10,
“biological machine”, touchy and feely:
Piggy sometimes thinks about the problems of physics / astronomy in dream at night, when I feel I am actually awaken; piggy sometimes can’t think about the problems of physics / astronomy in daytime if the pig drunk, when I feel I am actually sleeping; piggy sometimes thinks about the problems of physics / astronomy in daytime if the pig doesn’t drunk, when I feel I am really awaken; piggy sometimes doesn’t think about the problems of physics / astronomy at night, when I feel I am really sleeping well.

How to use your 4-off logic to describe this fun affair?
Sleeping = awaken;
Awaken = sleeping;
Awaken = awaken;
Sleeping = sleeping.
??? bounce...
Have a lovely day, guys. haha
Jasper10

Mon 26 Apr, 2021 12:22 am
@htam9876,
We have spoken about the CONTROL element in the past.You mentioned SELF being metaphorically asleep or awake in relation to the “toggling” effect and referred to this as being 2 off different states.My view is that when it comes to the CONTROLLING element then AWARENESS is key.If SELF is AWARE of something then SELF can take control.If SELF is not aware then SELF cannot take control.If SELF cannot take control then the biological machine is in control.In other words SELF has the option to take control of the mind ANY time it wishes but ONLY if SELF is aware of this.The only other times SELF is given control automatically is if the biological machine needs to learn something new or has an emergency and needs SELF’s assistance.
Jasper10

Mon 26 Apr, 2021 12:32 am
@Jasper10,
We must start introducing the 2 off consciousness types AND the “toggling” effect into physics principles as a starter and then move on from there.
htam9876

Mon 26 Apr, 2021 06:05 pm
@Jasper10,
Your 2 off logic (good is good, bad is bad) looks like “absolute consciousness”. The correlation in physics principles already existed in Newton’s era. At that time, people thought that the space is absolute. The length would be the same in the rest reference frame S and the moving rest reference frame S’. Long is long, short is short.

Your 4 off logic (good is bad, bad is good, good is good, bad is bad) looks like “relativistic consciousness”. The correlation in physics principles already existed in Einstein’s era. At that time, people considered that the space is relativistic. The length would not be the same in the rest reference frame S and the moving rest reference frame S’. A long ruler in reference frame S’ might look shorter than a short ruler in reference frame S; a short ruler in reference frame S might look longer than a long ruler in reference frame S’. Of course, in the same reference frame, long is long, short is short.

The example of conservation of energy︱△U ︱= ︱△Ek︱ piggy posted ahead is talking more profound sense in respect of “consciousness”. Only those guys who are willing to enter the new era of SELF can understand it.
…………………………………..
Piggy is trying to find out the correlation of “subconsciousness” in physics…
…………………………………
Now, piggy is AWARE of something…haha
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 27 Apr, 2021 12:42 am
@htam9876,
When it comes to SELF, the subconscious is a “gone missing” state or a “handing over” of CONTROL state to the “biological machine” FROM the conscious state.Once again we see the “toggling” effect at play.As we have previously discussed SELF experiences this “toggling” of consciousness types ONLY if one is AWARE.The ONLY way SELF can become AWARE is if SELF takes CONTROL.This begs the question that if SELF is not AWARE because SELF has not taken CONTROL does the “toggling” effect still take place...yes of course.
Jasper10

Tue 27 Apr, 2021 01:36 am
@Jasper10,
SELF sits above CONTROL and can gain true AWARENESS but ONLY if SELF exercises that CONTROL and starts to NOTICE the "toggling" of consciousness types.

Jasper10

Tue 27 Apr, 2021 01:45 am
@Jasper10,
Once we get into an AWARENESS of the CONSCIOUSNESS types and the "TOGGLING" effect we then come into an AWARENESS of the logic types of 0,0...0,1...1,0...1,1 which is associated with the statement "prisoner of consciousness".
Jasper10

Tue 27 Apr, 2021 03:26 am
@Jasper10,
If SELF is not AWARE because SELF has not taken CONTROL then (0,0) applies.

If SELF is AWARE because SELF has taken full CONTROL then (1,1) applies.

If SELF is transitioning from (0,0) to (1,1) then SELF is experiencing the "TOGGLING" process.....(0,1)….(1,0).
Jasper10

Tue 27 Apr, 2021 06:00 am
@Jasper10,
With regard to your statement...

…...The example of conservation of energy︱△U ︱= ︱△Ek︱ piggy posted ahead is talking more profound sense in respect of “consciousness”. Only those guys who are willing to enter the new era of SELF can understand it.....

Clearly....This when SELF allows the biological machine to take over and do mundane tasks …..thus conserving energy.....
htam9876

Wed 28 Apr, 2021 05:16 pm
@Jasper10,
Even novels make use of such material as “consciousness”, “self”, “presence”, “control”, etc.
In the Chinese martial art novel《楚留香新传》,two fun guys Mr. Chu 楚留香 and Mr. Hu 胡铁花 tried to catch an evil gangster head. The problem was not about their Kongfu but no one in the world know who was the real gangster head, King Shi 史天王 in control of that evil group. Mr. Shi was a tricky guy. He set up four alternative guys wearing the same mask to act as King Shi while he himself hided behind in control. The outside world got confused and couldn’t make clear which one of the four was the “true” King Shi (actually all of the four were false).
Smart guys might casually caught one of the four and declare the job finished. “Probability”, very standard concept, why not a good thing? But Mr. Chu 楚留香 and Mr. Hu 胡铁花 were AWARE of that trick. They made a detailed and delicate plan to catch that true one in control. They did it.
Jasper10

Wed 28 Apr, 2021 11:42 pm
@htam9876,
Interesting about your novel story.

It made me think of the NEUTRAL of the core again and what might be going on within it.It gives the appearance of a NEUTRAL doesn’t it....but....there are always the 4 off logic pair combinations/charges? at play within it POSSIBLY....food for thought.....

In philosophy there is the concept of +ve and -ve nihilism (NEUTRAL).In other words an individual is convinced that REASONING has been cancelled out but then goes on to conclude an OUTPUT which could be either TRUE or FALSE.

The individual falls into the above trap by only utilising 2 off logic reasonings of 0,1...1,0 combined with ASSUMED knowledge.

If the individual utilises all 4 off logic reasonings then there is CONFLICT between the logic pairs i.e.0,1...1,0 in conflict with 0,0...1,1

In summary, it is CONFIRMED, the individual can’t ASSUME that good is bad and bad is good because they have a LACK of definite knowledge that confirms this.In the meantime the wise individual should ALSO consider the possibility that good is not bad and bad is not good.

The individual should ALWAYS utilise 0,0..1,0..0,1...1,1 logic possibilities until definitive knowledge is available.