Teacher vs Researcher

Jasper10

Wed 6 Apr, 2022 12:15 am
@htam9876,
“Toggle Toggle” relates to consciousness.”Fools Logic” relates to “Toggle Toggle”
Jasper10

Wed 6 Apr, 2022 07:06 am
@Jasper10,
PRESENCE is either AWARE or UNAWARE.

PRESENCE is separate from AWARENESS or UNAWARENESS.It is neither.

PRESENCE experiences the “Toggle Toggle” between the 2 off Consciousness states and learns to STILL the “Toggling”.

PRESENCE takes CONTROL rather than being controlled.

The “toggling” of PRESENCE between the 2 off consciousness states is known as “prisoner of consciousness” and is associated with “Fools Logic”

Fools logic is not 0,1…1,0 Logic ……Fools logic is 0,0…0,1…1,0…1,1 Logic.

0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 6 Apr, 2022 08:26 pm
Nowadays, piggy is entirely not interested in wasting time to take a glimpse at what rubbish J -10 bully bully post in my thread (s), because “Illusions IF illusions are REAL illusions…Finally I am ending this as I was so crystal clear that any further debate is an attempt at stubbornness and is not genuinely trying to engage in any learning!” Moreover, piggy feels the First Order has decided to shout “execute”…Piggy has to race with time.
So, piggy resort to public review of J – 10’s answer to the philosophical test ahead:
11. If that bull has evolved to be a monkey and “…genuinely trying to engage in any learning”, that would be a good thing in this forum;
12. If he not yet can understand so simple a logical issue, he should “travel back in time” to primary school to take some primary education first;
13. If the doctors confirm that he is weak – minded, then, he should be sent into the school for the mentally retarded. The teachers there can employ special methods to help him to learn;
14. If he is 神经病, then, he should be sent into the Abnormal Human Beings Research Center and mandatorily closed there. He can DREAM to CONTROL cosmos with his logic and output / design nature according to his mind / psychology there.
15. If he “is not genuinely trying to engage in any learning!” and keeps trolling / bully bully intentionally for obscure purpose, that means he will win out, while piggy will become a “loser” again. Die hard. Bounce…The First Order / Logic would surely appreciate him very much.
 https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/2/2105-9568f3094d7c72c457d5fe0cf9662b5a.jpg
htam9876

Wed 6 Apr, 2022 08:30 pm
The first fundamental natural system vs the second fundamental natural system, touchy and feely

Piggy recalls those “coincidences” with Einstein in the physics thread in 2021.
Piggy played in the first fundamental natural system of PRESENCE – PROPERTY;
Einstein’s SR belongs to the category of Mass Point Dynamics. Its spirit is relative movement. So, actually Einstein played in the second fundamental natural system of PRESENCE – PRESENCE.

This time, in respect of the issue of mass in gravitational field, piggy also played in the first fundamental natural system of PRESENCE – PROPERTY;
While Mr. leadfoot played in the second fundamental natural system of PRESENCE – PRESENCE.
For details, please see relevant posts in the thread “T vs B”.
(Piggy illustrated relative movement and interaction are the affair in the second fundamental natural system PRESENCE – PRESENCE in the physics thread last year.)
Is it “coincidence” again?

Such “coincidences” demonstrate that these two fundamental natural systems are INTERCONNECTED.
One typical example is Einstein’s SR. Einstein set out from relative movement while derived his energy – mass equation (It’s something belongs to the category of the first fundamental natural system of PRESENCE – PROPERTY).

That thing INTERCONNECTs these two fundamental natural systems is the “inherent property”.
The chart for them can be denoted as below:
PRESENCE – PROPERTY – interaction or relative movement.

The leaves on the tree are INTERCONNECTED through more basic things. The Mass Point Dynamics which describing interaction or relative movement should be able to be unified in the level of PRESENCE – PROPERTY.

Acknowledgement:
The great physics – philosopher woody talked about his “existence - interaction” principle with piggy in PHF in 2019.
A vivid analogy:
Firstly, we are individuals in this world, we have our own character and thought. Secondly, we are persons in society, we can’t escape dealing with others.

Liqiang Chen
陈力强
April 7, 2022

他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 6 Apr, 2022 11:29 pm
@htam9876,
I am not trolling, I can assure you.

It’s very simple…a child could understand it.

The cosmos is full of spinning electromagnets.PERIOD.This is not an ILLUSION.This is a fact.

Electromagnets have + and - charges.This is not an ILLUSION.This is a fact.

These spinning electromagnets are interacting.This is not an ILLUSION.This is a fact.

Therefore,…these magnetic forces are interacting in the following ways:
-/-….-/+….+/-…+/+.

This is not an ILLUSION.This is a fact.

Sciences FINAL black hole (which isn’t a black hole if you allow for consciousness) SPINS.

What causes the SPIN?

It’s just a simple question.

0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 7 Apr, 2022 05:33 pm
Declaration of disclaimer

In order to prevent J – 10 bully bully from making use of piggy’s thread(s) to propagate unscientific stuff and MISGUIDE science into his cage of logic / psychology, piggy hereby makes this serious declaration of disclaimer.
All of post by J – 10 bully bully would be considered as trolling rubbish attempting to disturb normal scientific research.
Science is not something has to follow who to DREAM;
Science is not “illusion /casual imagination + bully = G* / Lord of creature”;
Science is not something has to accept whose limitation of logic either.
Science is not something has to argue with神经病 either. 呵呵
Game is over. Time wasted.
The development of history never stops due to one or two stumbling stone.
Put down the burden and head to the new life. 放下包袱,奔向新生命。
In the 21st century around the world, the most complicated game would be the First Order’s game. Piggy can “assure” anyone on the Earth. 呵呵
htam9876

Thu 7 Apr, 2022 05:38 pm
Next, go on with normal scientific research…

The first fundamental natural system vs the second fundamental natural system 2, touchy and feely

The presentation / appearance of relative (constant velocity) movement in the second fundamental natural system is Einstein’s SR.
The presentation / appearance of relative (constant velocity) movement in the first fundamental natural system is the root of Einstein’s SR:
“Actually, the physical essence of the relativistic principles is the inherent property of spherical electromagnetic wave (simplified physical model as the “circle kind standing wave”). Summarized briefly as below:
In dynamic situation, the kinematic energy appears and then the internal energy increases; according to the energy – mass equation, the mass increases; according to the mass – space equation, the radium or circumference would contract; and then the wavelength decreases; and then the frequency would increase (time inflates).”
Supplement: such “increase”, “decrease”, “contract” or “inflate” is constant.

The presentation / appearance of relative accelerated movement or gravity in the second fundamental natural system is “space – time curvature” described by Einstein’s GR.
The presentation / appearance of relative accelerated movement or gravity in the first fundamental natural system is:
“Also the inherent property of spherical electromagnetic wave (simplified physical model as the “circle kind standing wave”). Summarized briefly as below:
In dynamic situation, the kinematic energy appears and then the internal energy increases; according to the energy – mass equation, the mass increases; according to the mass – space equation, the radium or circumference would contract; and then the wavelength decreases; and then the frequency would increase (time inflates).”
Supplement: such “increase”, “decrease”, “contract” or “inflate” is variable.

Piggy’s physics model has another additonal inherent property: the spiral chilarity. (For details, please see the thread “matter vs anti - matter”).
In piggy’s theory, the electric interaction is directly reflected by the spiral chilarity of spherical electromagnetic wave (simplified physical model as the “circle kind standing wave”)
Those smart researchers who are willing to advance to higher dimension should be able to find that such inherent property has two presentation / appearance.

And in piggy’s theory, QM should be the science to research the wave characteristics of electric interaction.

Perhaps, relative movement, gravity, electromagnetic interaction, QM can be INTERCONNECTED through the pig’s physics model.

Liqiang Chen
陈力强
April 8, 2022

他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 7 Apr, 2022 11:28 pm
@htam9876,
I am not trolling…the stuff I talk about is alternative theory science based upon sound philosophy my friend, not half science backed up by half philosophy and “inward only” meditation.

The magnetism theory is a better theory than the gravity theory and I challenge you to prove it wrong.

You won’t be able to…..so that leaves the two theories ….the magnetism theory which is a FULL theory because it explains both the BB and the BC and the gravity theory which is a HALF theory because it only explains the BC.

Take your pick.

I’ll give you a tip……you have to separate electromagnetic fields from BB and BC.They rely on each other but are independent.
Jasper10

Fri 8 Apr, 2022 12:05 am
@Jasper10,
You also have separate Black from Hole.

A hole is still a hole whether black is there or not.
Jasper10

Fri 8 Apr, 2022 01:11 am
@Jasper10,
The problem you have htam9876 is that you are totally UNAWARE.

You confuse AWARENESS with UNAWARENESS and as as your half science takes no account of consciousness WHATSOEVER…..your calcs don’t add up.

When will you take consciousness seriously and factor it into your equations?

You need to take consciousness seriously my friend…it ain’t going anywhere.

I am not trolling you,I am being serious and I am trying to help you…you clearly prefer to stay in darkness and total unawareness.

You Philosophy and Science is not BALANCED.
Jasper10

Fri 8 Apr, 2022 04:00 am
@Jasper10,
What I am trying to say is that there comes point in science when it's not just about numbers/letters and equations......All sciences are interconnected as you know.....We are totally embroiled within the numbers/letters and equations...we can't get away from it...and so you have factor in other things into scientific equations like..Toggle.....Consciousness...Awareness...Presence...Control...etc etc this is what becoming a player means in philosophy rather than remaining a spectator
Jasper10

Sun 10 Apr, 2022 02:05 am
@Jasper10,
Consciousness: A Spectator toggles from left to right and right to left and so does the player (until control is established) but at least the player knows he/she toggles because they are AWARE that they are AWARE unlike the spectator who is totally UNAWARE that they are UNAWARE.

Ultimately, if you only play with numbers and letters and only produce countless equations but then don’t get involved in the game you remain a spectator of that game.
0 Replies

htam9876

Sun 10 Apr, 2022 05:39 pm
At least there were 10×10×10×10 philosophers, physicists, mathematicians, poets, and even unknown ordinary people believed that everything in this cosmos is INTERCONNECTED or say sciences are all INTERCONNECTED hundreds of years ago. Piggy guesses. But up to this day, nobody can DESCRIBE it in one physics theory.
The key is how to do it and who can do it.
htam9876

Sun 10 Apr, 2022 05:42 pm
Next, philosophical test again:
Prisoner of logic, touchy and feely

Assume the distance between point A and point B is 10 miles. Now a guy tries to walk from point A to point B. That guy seems very “brilliant”. He thinks: “if I walk 1 mile, there would be 9 miles left ahead; if I walk 1.1 miles, there would be 8. 9 miles left ahead; if I walk 1.11 miles, there would be 8. 89 miles left ahead; if I walk 1.111 miles, there would be 8. 889 miles left ahead; and so on…” Then he is “sure enough” he never can reach point B.

But actually that guy can reach point B if he is willing to do it. This is something can be verified by experiment.

That guy “sure enough” his view is the “truth” of this world. Unfortunately the world is going in another way…What happens?

(Note: this thought experiment is designed to demonstrate the subtle difference between the activity in man’s mind and the activity in nature.)
Jasper10

Mon 11 Apr, 2022 12:24 am
@htam9876,
Philosophically,the magnetism theory states that you can’t describe a hole by using black or white.It’s just a hole containing black and white.

Philosophically the magnetism theory states that in nature black and white have been separated just as a + and - magnetic charges have been separated.

We know that + and - magnetic charges are different because the 4 off interactions are different.As they are different you HAVE to put a + and - on both sides of the equation in order to balance that equation.

Now according to the magnetism theory both the + and - charges can toggle on both sides of the equation but as long as there is a +/- on both sides of the equation then in theory balance will be maintained.

This means that you can have 4 off possible + and - charge combinations on both sides of the fence:

I suppose you could add numbers and letters to the equation as well as long as the numbers and letters balance.

i.e. -/-…-/+…+/-..+/+ = -/-..-/+…+/-..+/+

or

? Variant (Toggling ?/? state) = ? Variant (Toggling ?/? state)

The magnetism theory states that the variants are related to TILT ANGLE/CURENT/SPIN SPEED (WHICH DETERMINES MAGNETIC CHARGE STRENGTH)/DISTANCE BETWEEN OBJECTS.

Jasper10

Mon 11 Apr, 2022 03:17 pm
@Jasper10,
So the whole of the cosmos spins.

You require SPIN to create the electromagnetic fields within and without that cause the stars/planets/subatomic particles to spin within and without.

Hence, we have spinning electromagnets at all levels of the cosmos (macro/micro) with their + and - pole charges interacting with each other causing a magnetic attraction/repulsion/balance between these objects.

The magnetic attraction/repulsion/balance between these objects is dependent upon,

1.Their magnetic push/pull interactions which is directly related to their TILT angles,which causes wobble as these objects rotate, resulting in toggling +/- charge interactions with other spinning objects.

2.Each individual object’s SPIN speed which is related to magnetic strength.

3.The SEPARATION DISTANCE between each of the spinning objects

So says the magnetism theory.
0 Replies

htam9876

Mon 11 Apr, 2022 05:28 pm
Piggy is not a professional matador.
https://icweiliimg1.pstatp.com/weili/bl/253805113839452162.jpg

Next go on with normal philosophical research…
0 Replies

htam9876

Mon 11 Apr, 2022 05:41 pm
Prisoner of logic 7, touchy and feely
PENDULEM phenomenon vs expansion / contraction of space.

People can employ some abstract symbols or some tools to DESCRIBE them.

For example, in the PENDULEM case, “+” to DESCRIBE “bungee to left side” while “-” to DESCRIBE “bungee to right side”. Exactly the terminology for this case is “vibration”. “Vibration” is BASIC natural phenomenon while “+ / -” is just ABSTRACT symbols / tool for the sake of DESCRIPTION.

In the expansion / contraction of space case, “+” to DESCRIBE “expansion” while “-” to DESCRIBE “contraction”. Exactly the terminology for this case is “relativistic space”. “relativistic space” is BASIC natural phenomenon while “+ / -” is just ABSTRACT symbols / tool for the sake of DESCRIPTION.

Only a fool would try to ABSTRACT such specific things in nature and pull them onto a generalized and illusive “logic base + / -”. And that fool became a prisoner of logic. It’s useless, meaningless and unnecessary at all, even inappropriate in science. The “vibration” and “relativistic space” are different “independent events” in different fundamental natural systems (for details please see relevant chapters in piggy’s physics thread), which need to be researched in different details. No redundant game, please. Say it in counter way, neither “vibration” nor “relativistic space” is based on artificial / abstract so called what “ + / - logic”. The so called what “ + / - logic” is not a basic natural rule but artificial tool / means.

There are many more other specific things than just “+ / -”. For example, in the PENDULEM case, the cycle time “T”, the length of the PENDULEM “L”, the gravitational acceleration “g”, the mass “m” of the PENDULEM and the amplitude angle “Ф”, etc… what science care is the relationship between these elements (the formula). In the “relativistic space” case, the radius of elementary particle “r”, the mass “m” and time “t”, etc… what science care is the relationship between these elements (the formula, the mass – space equation and the space – time equation, for details please see relevant chapters in piggy’s physics thread).

Only that fool would try to toggle toggle there all day all night to waste time and DREAM to replace G*. But unfortunately, according to that fool’s logic, +/-, +/-…he never can walk 10 miles and reach the church to negotiate with G*... Oh Lord, what he can do in this world though? Trolling only? The most happy guys of course would be the First Order.

(Note: Piggy is not trying to “instruct” that NO SAVE fool, but to reiterate my stance: Oh Lord, SCIENCE SHOULD NOT BE MISGUIDED BY THAT FOOL’S PSYCHOLOGY INTO HIS CAGE OF LOGIC.)
bobsal u1553115

Mon 11 Apr, 2022 07:49 pm
@htam9876,
Really well thought out.
Jasper10

Tue 12 Apr, 2022 12:17 am
@htam9876,
TOGGLING +/- MAGNETIC charges are responsible for VIBRATION htam9876 so says the MAGNETISM theory.

+ and - charges are different and nature has confirmed this with the 4 off differing +/- magnetic charge interactions.I have been telling you this for a long time now.

The swinging pendulum which I have also been telling you about is a good analogy for the expansion/contraction nature of the cosmos or the COMPRESSED/STRETCHED spring which is also related to +/- magnetic charge interactions …. the spring being matter or “iron filings” if you want another analogy description.

Don’t forget that there is a fixed point to a PENDULUM though.

PRESENCE can remain at the bottom of the pendulum as it swings from right to left and left to right in total unawareness, hence the terms “being unaware that you are unaware” or “prisoner of consciousness”

However,

PRESENCE can also slide up and down the pendulum as well as it swings from right to left and left to right ,if that is, PRESENCE is aware of awareness.This is related to consciousness types.

Scientific theories have to relate to and explain the human experience as well because we are totally EMBROILED within the fabric of the cosmos …we are not SEPARATED from it.

The challenge for modern day scientists, as I keep repeating, is that they don’t want to become part of the game, become players, they want to remain separate, remain spectators.

Their scientific formulas reflect this hence why the present model is wrong.The present model does not explain the workings of the cosmos or the human experience and needs to be scrapped as I also keep saying.

ALL SCIENCES ARE INTERCONNECTED.