Teacher vs Researcher

Jasper10

Tue 12 Apr, 2022 12:39 am
@Jasper10,
Scientists need to tune into consciousness types and start relating these consciousness types to their formulas and the swinging pendulum analogy.They also need to start becoming players because the united formula involves them to.

It is impossible to remain separate from it……….that is just DELUSIONAL.

Jasper10

Tue 12 Apr, 2022 12:53 am
@Jasper10,
So we have an awful lot of delusional…..sorry that’s unfair…UNAWARE scientists out there don’t we, if they all want to remain separate from their scientific theories/formulas.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 12 Apr, 2022 02:29 am
@htam9876,
I'm not the fool htam9876...you have got that the wrong way around.

With regard to the your statement below...

........"In the expansion / contraction of space case, “+” to DESCRIBE “expansion” while “-” to DESCRIBE “contraction”. Exactly the terminology for this case is “relativistic space”. “relativistic space” is BASIC natural phenomenon while “+ / -” is just ABSTRACT symbols / tool for the sake of DESCRIPTION........"

+/- are not ABSTRACT symbols/tools for the sake of DESCRIPTION and you would be AWARE of this if you got your science and philosophy right..

+/- relate to magnetic charges which interact throughout the cosmos at both the macro and micro levels due to their common magnetic fields.

You have to remember that the magnetism theory is consistent with natures FULL +/- charge interactions I.E. -/-...-/+..+/-...+/+ charge interactions and not HALF the interactions I.E. -/+....+/- charge interactions.

Why does science ignore -/-...+/+ magnetic charge interactions I wonder?

....+/-...-/+ describes contraction and -/-...+/+ describes expansion according to the magnetism theory.....
Jasper10

Tue 12 Apr, 2022 08:34 am
@Jasper10,
So if the cosmos is spinning ..............which it is according to the magnetism theory.....isn't that the final nail in the coffin of the established standard model?
htam9876

Tue 12 Apr, 2022 05:44 pm
Piggy is not a professional matador. If somebody “sure enough” he represents science and philosophy in this cosmos, please go to PHF galaxy and show up his muscle to that “authentic” rabbit Dandan.
 http://d.ifengimg.com/w600/p0.ifengimg.com/pmop/2018/0709/064FF69D34B1FE0BCECD8962F18C416A8D6C8544_size18_w640_h421.jpeg
 https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/2/2171-0ed6dedf3dd433f1954d22c03c07d9be.jpg

Just endlessly bully bully in the small nest is useless at all. It doesn’t mean “win out” in international scientific community.
Perhaps J – 10 bully bully can bury this galaxy with the J – 10 style of “delusional squat”.
Then, the only “winner” would be the First Order.

Next go on with normal philosophical research…
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 12 Apr, 2022 06:12 pm
Prisoner of logic 8, touchy and feely

Actually such misconceptions of negative energy, negative mass and negative time are all products of MISGUIDE by the + / - logic. In the old era, people didn’t understand the essence of those physical quantity and made conjecture / casual imagination. Many guys wasted much time to argue them.

Scientific experiment can prove both electron and positron have positive mass.
Piggy’s theory can explain it very clearly, summarized briefly as (a vivid analogy): the chirality of spiral spring would not affect the property of mass. No matter the spiral spring is left handed or right – handed, it has positive mass. In piggy’s theory, the electric charge is directly reflected by the spiral chilarity of spherical electromagnetic wave (simplified physical model as the “circle kind standing wave”).

People didn’t find any negative energy in this cosmos. (note: the value of gravitational potential can be positive or negative depending on reference point. But it should not be considered as “negative energy”). As piggy demonstrated in the physics thread, gravitational potential is just the “change ” of internal energy.
Scientific experiment can prove both electron and positron have positive energy.
Piggy’s theory can explain it very clearly too, summarized briefly as: the essence of kinematic energy and gravitational potential can be considered as the change of internal energy. According to internal energy formula E = hγ, “h” is a positive constant, frequency “γ” should be positive value too because the chirality of photon would not affect its frequency, so, internal energy E is ever positive. Or according to (internal ) energy – mass relation formula E = mc², mass “m” is positive and “c²” is a positive constant, so, internal energy E is ever positive.

No one in this world can travel back in time to see Einstein. It’s fact. (perhaps except that prisoner of logic, toggle, he gone…)
Piggy’s theory can explain it very clearly too, summarized briefly as: the physical essence of time is frequency “γ” of photon. The chirality of photon would not affect its frequency. So, for anti particle, its time is positive too.

For details, please see relevant chapters of piggy’s physics thread and the unit charge model in the matter vs anti matter thread.

(Note: Piggy is not trying to “instruct” that NO SAVE fool, but to reiterate my stance: Oh Lord, SCIENCE SHOULD NOT BE MISGUIDED BY THAT FOOL’S PSYCHOLOGY INTO HIS CAGE OF LOGIC.)
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 12 Apr, 2022 06:18 pm
Two directions of thinking, touchy and feely
“…saying it's never been observed is not proof, as it has not been observed to this moment.”
This is just a way of thinking. In this way, perhaps people will have to spend hundreds / thousands / millions of years to wait (and see)…science wanders there…

Another way of thinking is: why we can’t observe it in practice? If we can essentially deny it in “meta” theory, then, science can move on…

After the cross roads are two roads extending in two directions, which road to go is up to one’s own choice.

Have a lovely day.
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 12 Apr, 2022 06:19 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Thank you.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 12 Apr, 2022 11:42 pm
@Jasper10,
I am not trolling and I am not a bully.

The magnetism theory is a better theory than the gravity theory because it is based upon REAL science that can be PROVED.

REAL science explains the workings of the cosmos and it states that + and - magnetic charges are DIFFERENT.Note the word DIFFERENT….which means that they are NOT the same.

This is not an ILLUSION , it is a FACT.

If they were the same then the 4 off magnetic charge interactions -/-…-/+…+/-…+/+ would be the same and they are not.

As I keep saying…as they are NOT the same then you need to put a + and - magnetic charge on both sides of the fence or equation.

These + and - magnetic charges are components of OBJECTS (electromagnets) that are at all levels of the cosmos (macro and micro).

These electromagnetic objects interact and all are influenced by TOGGLING + and - magnetic forces (which is observed as (VIBRATION).

Now in order to maintain a magnetic balance between 2 electromagnetic objects at the macro and micro levels the conditions need to be perfect or there will be a + or - charge interaction between the two objects resulting in attraction or repulsion between the two objects.

As these objects vary in size/weight, different factors are in place to ensure electromagnetic balance is maintained between two objects.i.e.

1.SPIN OF OBJECT
2.ROTATION OF OBJECT
3.TILT ANGLE OF OBJECT
4.SPIN SPEED OF OBJECT
5.ROTATION SPEED OF OBJECT
5.TOGGLE SPEED OF OBJECT
6.DISTANCE BETWEEN OBJECTS

All the above affect the electromagnetic interaction between two objects.

Matter is held together because all the above conditions are set perfectly to ensure electromagnetic BALANCE is maintained between SPINNING objects at both the macro and micro levels.

So says the brilliant MAGNETISM theory.

Jasper10

Wed 13 Apr, 2022 12:06 am
@Jasper10,
Give up htam9876 you are fast approaching a humiliating defeat.
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 13 Apr, 2022 03:07 am
The 1 – “f” logic really works: trolling = win.
It’s FACT.
The what coffin box from what CN appeared in PHF in 2020, just trolled and then piggy dead.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50071
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50090
Although piggy was defeated by the what coffin box from what CN in PHF, but it doesn’t mean that what coffin box won out in international scientific community. Piggy really can’t find out in which year that guy won an “Oscar” Prize for physics or for astronomy.呵呵 But if you input Einstein’s name in the search engine, everywhere it would be: Albert Einstein won Nobel Prize for physics in 1921. But funny, it was in respect of QM, rather than in his great works of Relativity.

Nor it means PHF won out in science.

The 1 – “f” logic might work again on the Earth. The most happy guys of course would be the First Order. I’m very sure.
Piggy learned a lesson in PHF in 2020.

But the development of history never stops due to one or two stumbling stone.
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 13 Apr, 2022 03:14 am
Nowadays trolling seems a daily job of J – 10 bully bully. It’s obvious that J – 10 bully bully is trying to bury piggy’s normal scientific research with his random rubbish “delusional squat”. Whose mission is that? The First Order? Bounce…That means piggy has to die hard again!
Perhaps J – 10 bully bully can bury this galaxy with the J – 10 style of “delusional squat”.
Piggy ever admit the First Order will defeat anyone and conque this cosmos.
https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/2/2861-784dd49666cd90b2a0012fc448d3d113.jpg
Jasper10

Wed 13 Apr, 2022 03:57 am
@htam9876,
The thing is htam9876 is that I am not trolling you at all, I am being totally serious and trying to teach you REAL science based upon REAL philosophy ,you are just too UNAWARE to see it.

I am trying to help you but you don't want my help.

I'm not remotely interested in the "delusional squat" science/philosophy that you attempt to SELL.

There are BUYERS and SELLERS in philosophy my friend and I am not interested in your faulty HALF product let alone the promise that you will supply me with the other HALF of the product when it is available but you can't tell me when that will be.

They are about to trash the the model you are attempting to SELL me. Why would I want to BUY a faulty product!!!

You are not a reliable SUPPLIER.

Jasper10

Wed 13 Apr, 2022 04:01 am
@Jasper10,
Tell me htam9876...why are half the galaxies rotating one way and the other half rotating another way? This isn't an accident.

Focus on scientific issues that matter.
htam9876

Wed 13 Apr, 2022 04:44 am
D* _+ …- ? N & @ M …G,,,, h %..# !https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/2/2861-784dd49666cd90b2a0012fc448d3d113.jpg
Jasper10

Wed 13 Apr, 2022 04:57 am
@htam9876,
Yes...that about sums up the science and philosophy you are trying to SELL...None of it makes any sense whatsoever in the overall scheme of things...it doesn't relate to ANY of the other sciences; is of no use to the individual when it comes to explaining their makeup both physically and mentally and IS therefore TOTALLY pointless/useless.

That is why the existing model WILL get scrapped. I can't believe that you are wasting so much of your life trying to defend it.

I'm not the foolish one here. I can assure you of that.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 13 Apr, 2022 01:55 pm
@Jasper10,
THAT'S A CRATE OF WOOOOO. PROVE IT.
Jasper10

Wed 13 Apr, 2022 01:58 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I don’t have to prove established science bobsal……..don’t be silly.
htam9876

Thu 14 Apr, 2022 07:17 pm
What BB8 said ahead should be “The J – 10 style of “delusional squat” is powerful enough to defeat anyone. Htam is very scared”. Piggy guesses.
 https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/3/3010-7bf709704e6610813b1950a7f9650c67.jpg
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 14 Apr, 2022 07:22 pm
Next, philosophical test again and again:
Assume a mad bull jump over the window,
1. It will turn into a “stinging insect” and MANUALly fly into the sky;
2. AUTOPILOTly go to hell and never come back;
3. AUTOPILOTly go to hell. Thereafter he “travel back in time” and see the First Order “shine like sun ray” in this cosmos.

(Note: this thought experiment is designed to demonstrate the difference between delusion / illusion and science.)
0 Replies